Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Im really looking forward to this game...more than any SB lately...best offense against the best defense..

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

I haven't even turned on the TV yet today. I could really care less. I'd rather spend some time playing Wii lightsaber duel with my kid and doing something constructive like cleaning the toilet than listen to MSM blather on about how important this game should be in my life. The Super Bowl is about as important to me as groundhogs day. I could really give two shits. The only way this Sunday is different than any other is: I'll see some friends in a large group setting, eat more calories and unhealthy crap, and drink more beer than usual. No wonder this stupid game is like an American national holiday...
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Mild weather kinda sucks...was hoping for a snow bowl...35-31 Denver

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A light snow would definitely favor Denver, rainy cold I think is what the Seahawks want...

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Im a millionaire..I bet 10 bucks that the first offensive play would be a safety.

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Denver is damn lucky to be only down 8

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I like a good half time show or a really shit one. Usually they are shit which is accidentally funny.

That was just boooooooooring.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The rumor is that Kristy paid $5k for her and her shrink to go to this.

We're all going to suffer in the coming months...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

This is pathetic..will Denver even score??

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      The rumor is that Kristy paid $5k for her and her shrink to go to this.

We're all going to suffer in the coming months...
                      Not really. I'm glad Manning lost. As I've been saying: he's an washed-up, overpaid cocksucker after Pat Bowlen's money. Fucker needs to retire. Broncos are a friggin' joke and I hope my shrink is fucking hot.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Oh, and one more thing: I don't want to see any sulking F A T Bronco white trash until the start of next season. Denver getting its ass kicked was reward enough for me no need for further embarrassment.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sure... NOW you say you wanted Denver to lose all along.

Even though you said exactly the opposite for the last two weeks.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

I didn't care who won but I'm glad it wasn't Elway's team. He'll probably start talking shit about Manning now.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Elway's probably crying harder tonight than any time he lost in the Kingdome.

Manning will probably get over it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he announces his retirement by the end of next week.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mushroom
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Listen up, you douchefacedneonaziassfacedmoronfuckfulofselfnofulo us. The Broncos will win that game, not because they are the better team but because Manning makes for a good story that will bring the NFL more in millions. The Seacocks are nothing but overpaid goons out of their fucking minds on Adderal and Gatorade. The refs have already been bought off the score already adjusted and really, the only god damn reason why the SuperBowl exists is for one thing and one thing only: betting. And when big, big money is involved no one is going to wager unless it's a sure bet. So get a fucking clue.
                                I guess the Seahawks bought off the refs this time. Or maybe it was scripted all along. Let's see... Safety on first play: scripted. Deflected pass for interception: scripted. Interception returned for touchdown: scripted. The list goes on. I'm convinced.

Comment

Working...