Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Tony Stewart was being his typical asshole self, trying to brush this kid back, and killed him. None of the other cars had a problem not hitting this guy. As you can see in this still right before he runs over him, he has his wheels turned to the right. I hope that dudes family own Tony Stewart.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Yep. Like I said, he is Fucked, Fucked, Fucked.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's kind of funny, but the Buffalo News sports section had an article in this morning's paper about how Tony Stewart "Feel's at Home" in (upstate) New York featuring Tony with a big, shit-eating grin. He's a cunt. No doubt he didn't want to run over the guy, but he's a reckless fuckhead that clearly swerved towards the kid to make a point. Fucking asshole deserves to be charged, but he won't be I think. At least the kid's family will get to sue him into oblivion...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Shouldn't be walking on a race track...
          Yeah, maybe. You shouldn't be running people over when you're on a caution flag either...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Yeah, maybe. You shouldn't be running people over when you're on a caution flag either...
            That's the thing. This happens all the time and it's always under caution. Tony let his temper finally get the best of him and it cost the kid his life.

Now, who wants to own a NASCAR team? I hear there's one coming up for sale, cheap as hell. Four cars, all the goodies.

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Satan
              Be careful what you wish for:

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                That's the thing. This happens all the time and it's always under caution. Tony let his temper finally get the best of him and it cost the kid his life.

Now, who wants to own a NASCAR team? I hear there's one coming up for sale, cheap as hell. Four cars, all the goodies.
                Does it come with Danica?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Does it come with Danica?
                  No. But they will throw in a dozen pairs of her race day panties.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    We don't see eye to eye on much but it's pretty obvious he intended to either scare the kid or throw dirt at him but he fucked up and ran him over. The kid wasn't doing anything that hasn't been done hundreds of times before at tracks all over the country. He didn't intend to kill him but his actions caused his death so he should be held responsible. He'll lose his ass in civil court even if he doesn't face criminal charges.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I don't think there's a chance in Hell that Stewart will see any criminal charges from this, as it would be impossible to prove he had any intentions other than being an overconfident smartass.

But it could be one HELL of a civil suit, if this kid's family hires the right lawyers. Denny Crane & Alan Shore would be my suggestions...

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        We don't see eye to eye on much but it's pretty obvious he intended to either scare the kid or throw dirt at him but he fucked up and ran him over. The kid wasn't doing anything that hasn't been done hundreds of times before at tracks all over the country. He didn't intend to kill him but his actions caused his death so he should be held responsible. He'll lose his ass in civil court even if he doesn't face criminal charges.
                        This is why you aways have an offshore account in a country with a non-extradition treaty. Time to disappear into the abyss.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          This is why you aways have an offshore account in a country with a non-extradition treaty. Time to disappear into the abyss.
                          Rio. Marry a chick there and the US cannot touch you.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Rio. Marry a chick there and the US cannot touch you.
                            Well Brazil is in the BRICS. All those countries are basically telling the US and EU to fuck off. Hmmm. You might have a plan there.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Hey, it worked for Ronnie Biggs.....

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                                The guy was stupid for doing what he did..but you van hear the engine rev and the steering move as he goes by..he was trying to scare the kid and fucked up.
                                I don't know anything about these cars, but apparently that is how you steer them - with throttle, not as much teh steering wheel - especially with only a foot to make a quick adjustment...if you see, his back end actually does go away from the kid as he gets close...looks like he may have been trying to avoid him. Dude was darting closer and closer...lucky the car in front of Tony didn;t kill him the way he was jumping in front of cars.

it's sad
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...