Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I don't think the Lions were ready for Jackson to go...I think the Rams caught the Lions sleeping a bit with that one...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Carroll...hmmm...I didn't have him on my radar screen...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I'm hoping one of these corners...like Poole or Gamble can slide down to mid second round...I doubt it...but wouldn't mind seeing them with a Steeler's jersey on...

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          I don't think the Lions were ready for Jackson to go...I think the Rams caught the Lions sleeping a bit with that one...
          I agree wholeheartedly there.

But the consolation won't be to terrible if one of the remaining two fall to us.

Not real big on Tatum bell, who I have behind Jones and Perry.

Carroll wasn't on my list either, not in the first round.
          Last edited by ALinChainz; 04-24-2004, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I'm hoping one of these corners...like Poole or Gamble can slide down to mid second round...I doubt it...but wouldn't mind seeing them with a Steeler's jersey on...
            Good thought. Gamble is falling far too, though I think we both thought Poole might be 2nd round material.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

You have to figure that Dallas will be looking to get one of those two guys as well...

perhaps even the Browns...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

That's Parcells for you , isn't it?

Jones must be stepping back and letting the man work.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...I thought Gamble or Poole could end up late in the first round...so we'll see...

I think we'll end up seeing Poole, Gamble, Jones and Perry get gobbled up between now and when we want them...lol...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                    That's Parcells for you , isn't it?

Jones must be stepping back and letting the man work.
                    And that...in and of itself...is a miracle...

of course...if that's true...this draft better be productive for Parcells...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You have to think Kevin Jones is wondering what the hell.

Cincy, who has Rudi Johnson, but don't want to sign him to anything long term yet snagged Perry.

I thought FOR SURE they would go CB, the dealt for Deltha O'Neal, but Gamble and Poole, damn.

I don't see one of them getting past Carolina.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Wow dude...Cincy takes fucking Perry in the first round...there's a fucking surprise on my end...

no way Jones makes it to Detroits pick...they better trade up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

No doubt about it...I think you'll see them take Gamble...

I know they were starting to get high on a wr though...believe it or not...there was talk of getting after Evans...or even a guy like Michael Jenkins from OSU...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Poole will end up with the Colts...just a hunch...

Comment

• Troy
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Wow...St. Louis takes fucking Jackson...wow...

Is that a good thing? Seems like it is.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Well...I don't know...it depends if you think rb was their biggest need...

I think they secretly wanted Losman...

but I never saw them taking a back...

Comment

Working...