Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Chainz...Indy traded that pick to Atlanta...

Atlanta took a receiver...Indy has their 2nd rounder I think...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Are you smokin' something brother?

lmfao...if Indy would have taken a receiver...I think we'd both be in the crazy form...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I think the Lions are really making the move this year...have to keep Harrington healthy though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I think San Fran just got the guy they wanted from the start...and gained a pick to get him...

I like Woods a lot...

no Owens...but a great WR no less...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Alright guys...see you midway through the second...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

There goes Woods to SF, so they must have had their eye on him.

I am going to predict that the Pats will take Snee, OG from Boston College, the same school that produced Woody, whom the Lions signed as a FA.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                Are you smokin' something brother?

lmfao...if Indy would have taken a receiver...I think we'd both be in the crazy form...
                Youre right. Yahoo has Indy taking Jenkins, at work so no TV at the moment.

FUCKIN' YAHOO!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                  There goes Woods to SF, so they must have had their eye on him.

I am going to predict that the Pats will take Snee, OG from Boston College, the same school that produced Woody, whom the Lions signed as a FA.
                  They took TE Watson, I'll be damned.

I give up. What a first round though.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Well, hopefully the Stillers found a diamond in the rough with their second round pick that they moved up 6 spots with the Colts, Ricardo Colclough from Div. I-AA Tusculum College...

Pretty impressive writeup....

Small college standout with outstanding natural talent ... Dominating shutdown pass defender who did not allow a reception in eleven of the twenty games he played in for the Pioneers ... Heavily recruited coming out of high school, Ricardo enrolled at Kilgore (Tex.) Junior College to improve his academic standing ... In just two seasons at Tusculum, he set school career-records with 15 interceptions (138 yards in returns) and 38 passes defended (13 thefts, 25 break-ups), topping the previous marks of eleven pass thefts by Jermaine Mack (1994-97) and 35 passes defended by Greg Rush (1999-2002) ... Recorded 106 tackles (60 solos) with seven stops behind the line of scrimmage ... Added 345 yards and two touchdowns on 24 punt returns (14.4 avg) and 659 yards with a pair of scores on 23 kickoff returns (28.7 avg) ... His punt return average of 14.4 yards set a school all-time record, topping the previous mark of 12.1 yards by Donald Amaker (2000-03) ... His kickoff return average of 28.7 yards surpassed the old school career-record of 27.4 yards by Larry Crosby (1991-93).
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well Va...they must have seen something...hopefully it will pan out...

I'm shocked nobody took Poole...once regarded as a sure thing in the first round...perhaps they can snake him in the later rounds...and really sure up their secondary...

or...end up with two duds from SC...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I worry about those guys with great stats at small schools...his combines must have been fantastic...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Well Va...they must have seen something...hopefully it will pan out...

I'm shocked nobody took Poole...once regarded as a sure thing in the first round...perhaps they can snake him in the later rounds...and really sure up their secondary...

or...end up with two duds from SC...
                          I'm surprised too. His second workout day at USC was much better than his first.

Didn't go on the first day, someone may get a steal picking him up.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

And while I'm at it ... the Lions today ...

ahhhhhhhhhh .....

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im thinking the Loins will be a force very very soon..
                              anyone but the packers, good for mariucci id like to see
                              him with sucess, he got a bad deal with SF.
                              Im happy with my bears picks as well!
                              I read the whole thread, SF did lose, Atlanta is going
                              to rock the house, scar team on paper..lol

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Anyone who gets fucking Poole at this point...it would have to be a steal...

Comment

Working...