Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Seriously...looks pretty fucking even...especially considering the fact that Johnson will be on a contender soon...more than likely the Yankees...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

i left it..for now..waiting...Pujols is huge..Berkman is steady...Johnson is having his last hurrah..legit cy young contender...3 cg's..leads in k's..dunno..everyday player is hard to trsde for a pitcher..that's why i threw in Berkman...he's playing as well or better than Pujols this year

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Is WARF ignoring the deal...fucker did that to me last week...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Pujols has better numbers...but Johnson/ Berkman cover i think..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well...people overblow the everyday player stuff...pitchers are everybit as important as the everyday guys...think of it this way...an everyday player has a week to bring it back...

a pitcher has one start...

if you don't have a good one...you get killed every week...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Pujols is Pujols...you know...

it just depends on what he's looking for...

if he needs a starter...and feels Berkman covers Pujols in the OF...

he'll do it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I don't think he has another player on his roster that's worthy of RJ...

Man...wrning...that would really hit your staff though...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Afternoon peeps ...

Resent an offer Risin ...

I forget which one you liked that I canceled ...
                  Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Eyes...whether I like that deal or not...lmfao...I don't have the players to drop to accept that deal...

I'll counter...and we'll go from there...

obviously you know the value of the guys you are asking for...

I'll counter...and Eyes...feel free to counter back...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Alright Eyes...I'm sending you a counter...remember what I said...we can certainly work on this...

but do this for me here...

read the e-mail that I sent...that comes with the trade...sending it in a second...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

On second thought...I'm going to PM you...I can't put anything together that works...

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I like the deal warning... I just can't pull the trigger! lol

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'm glad I didn't...

Pujols hit 3 hr's today... could have been a 4th... but it went foul...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Man...this place is deader than a $5 whore in a 5 cent neighborhood...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

I have to tell ya ...

This has to be my playoff week this week ...

Fuck the rest of the year, the shit's going down this week! LMFAO ...
                                Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

Working...