Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

End of the first quarter...and Oregon is about to score...tOSU has to put the ball in the fucking end zone...field goals will kill...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Fucking Pryor and his holding the football too long...jesus christ...the past five offensive plays...

He's just holding onto the football...they are making the Oregon defense look much better than it is...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

10-10 tie...Oregon looking good...and a quarter of tOSU domination wasted on weak offensive play...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

ROLL PRYOR OUT EVERY DAMN PLAY YOU DUMB FUCKERS! Make him mobile so he doesn't stand around...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

What's this? Did tOSU just go for it on a fourth down?...

This is more proof that Tressel makes good calls...that aren't executed by his QB....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

So...they fucking get the first down...then put one ball into the endzone...close to a receiver that is...and it's nearly picked.

Ohio State takes the lead with another fucking field goal...

Now...to hold the Ducks and that explosive offense (and special teams)...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Well...the first turnover of the game...and tOSU gets a cheap field goal late...to give the Buckeyes a 16-10 lead...

something to take note of...

Ohio State's offense has kept Oregon's defense on the field for 21 minutes...they should be able to run the ball...and control the clock in the second half.

That first Oregon series will be big...set the tone...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

That was a crap call on the pass interference call...big third down...and I hope that kid is okay...the center...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

17-16 Oregon...

Well...you give up a third and long...and a fourth down...and you get what you deserve...

In all honesty...Oregon reminds me a lot of Navy...kind of gimmicky on offense, and can get you all twisted up.

They set tOSU up with those shit runs up the middle...to get the corners open...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Say what you want about tOSU's offense, and it was erratic tonight based on Pryor holding the ball...

But...

These play calls...

willing to go for it on fourth...

the fourth quarter TD that gave them 26...

THIS tOSU...would have been playing for a national title...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

You take special teams off the board tonight..and tOSU blows Oregon out...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

congrats pojo
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

tOSU with their fifth BCS Bowl win...more than any other team not named USC...

Let the idiots focus on their three BCS losses...

Ohio State is back...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Best game as a Buckeye for Pryor ??
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Oh, no doubt...and it wasn't anywhere near a perfect game. If he figures out how to play in the pocket...boy...oh boy...

Comment

Working...