Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Ohio State's 2011 class is really fucking heating up. 17 recruits in, four top 150's already...

10 four or five stars...

and the motor keeps on churning...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

This is their year, I can feel it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        This is their year, I can feel it.
        Those are dangerous words that you speak my good friend...dangerous words...

...but I sure as hell agree...

I can smell the fucking vicious D from here...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

alright, caught the 1998 MSU game on BTN, still blows my mind that they choked that game away, and in amazing alternate universe, I envision some sort of badass playoff system with Tennesse, Kansas St, UCLA, and FSU all matched up together in a tourney, but it brings up a good point, what team should've won the NC, the '98 team or the '05 team which was fucked over by Justin Zwick?
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Buckeye blowout...

Rolling a middle of the road Marshall team for sure...but they've got some serious speed...and talent...

Their special teams worry me a bit...but this team is stacked...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Pryor has nearly 200 yards passing...

and Brandon Saine has over 100 yards...on 8 carries...

perhaps two Heisman Trophy candidates...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

It's hard to believe this is Pryor's third season...already...seems like just yesterday...the recruiting punch was on...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

sigh, that time of year again, hate to do it to you Pojo but GO BLUE!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    sigh, that time of year again, hate to do it to you Pojo but GO BLUE!!
                    C'mon...even Michigan fans have to have a hard time rooting for a DickRod coached team...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

You are talking to a Lions fan, true to the end (but the sooner he sees the door the better unless he pulls a rabbit out his ass this year).

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                        Head Fluffer
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        It's hard to believe this is Pryor's third season...already...seems like just yesterday...the recruiting punch was on...
                        Too Bad U OF M hired Rich Rod, I was hoping to beat OSU sometime in the near future Now it looks like it will be decade
                        “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

They looked good yesterday...MichiSuck...that is...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

So help me god...if tOSU runs the fucking table...

...and fucking Boise fucking St. does as well as Alabama...

...and if fucking tOSU doesn't get into the title game...

Fucking Cinderellas....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Nathan Williams is back...and this kid may be their best end...once he's healthy...

He only played in passing downs last year...not bad for only 30%...

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                                Head Fluffer
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                They looked good yesterday...MichiSuck...that is...

Denard Robinson looks like he is developing into a real threat in RR's spread option

The ND game will be tough, I think Brian Kelly is the real deal and the Irish might be awakening from their slumber.

OS"P"U looks great so far, All I want for christmas is a U OF M win in Columbus
                                “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

Working...