The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

One Fumble...and this happens...lmfao...

That being said...Purdue looks good...

we'll see if Notre Dame opens it up...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Sonofabitch... damn near drove off the road on the way back from the mall... so yes, despite thinking it was hell going shopping, it only got worse when I turned on the radio... and of course, what is the first play I see on TV, when I get home?!??! The goddam TD pass... fook it... I'm PRAYING for a 6-5 season, a TY firing, and a Urban Meyer... lmao

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

And I think it goes without saying, I'm not even going to bother double-posting to the ND thread at DDLR.com... I just don't have the stomach for it.... lol

GO IRISH!!

Icon.

hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't they ALWAYS play like that!!!!

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Good crossing pattern...good blocking downfield...

didn't Quinn have #9 last year?
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Now we just need three more TDs and a shitload of defensive stops, and we win, 31-27... lmao....

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Ahhhh.. very nice block by the line judge on replay... lmao...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

SACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Christ Almighty.... the defense totally falls asleep every other goddam play...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Can't leave ANYONE open as long as Orton is standing up... that guy will take advantage of blown assignments... shit... he's good, no doubt about it...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was holding out hope they'd hold Purdue to a field goal... christ ND has the worst corners....

It's over, I'm going to Baja Fresh.... hopefully, when I return it won't be 44-10....

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

TOUCHDOWN!!!!

The offense is starting to look good, but I'm worried the defense won't hold up to let us back in the game...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Jesus...

Purdue has some kind of offense...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I wonder what Notre Dame's passing yards in a game record is...

Quinn's going to end up around 500 yards today...

talk about really looking good...

how in the hell do you have that many passing yards and only 16 points on the board...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Icon may have killed himself...

Comment

Working...