The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Green jerseys, perfect weather, USC top-ranked, probably the two best school marching bands (lol), and I just don't think you have a better college football environment than this...

This is what college football is all about...

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Shit!!!!!!!!!!! This doesn't look good.... good play to alter Quinn's throw.... not sure I agree with doing any kind of fancy/trick plays against USC... and Reggie just ran through the defense... I think the defense was deflated on that last series... these guys have to realize it's a long game... stay focused.... if Bush/White run like that the rest of the day... it's gonna get ugly....

GO IRISH!!!!!

Icon.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's early man.

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Not sure if a 4 and 1 go for it play is called for so deep in our side of the field... I'm all for being confident and wanting to take some calculated risks... but this could easily turn into a quick 10 or 14 point lead for USC... I'm not sure if USC gets 14 or more lead that ND will come back for that... I'd go conservative here... but that's just me... maybe Carroll calling a timeout will give Weis time to rethink the decision... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

I know it's early... I just have been disappointed for so many years... I don't like things going "wrong" this early... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Whew!!! Got the first.... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Quinn is getting time to throw, but the receivers aren't getting open so far...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It was the right call, can't afford to go down 14.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Well, the Irish are going to have to make bold plays like that to win, I believe... but damn... going for it on our own, what was it 29? lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Well, they've lost the last three games wearing the green jerseys, BUT... they've beat USC the last three times when wearing the green jerseys... more useless stats from the announcers... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Travis Thomes ND's LenDale White? Awesome!!!!!

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

YES!

God, I wish I was there.

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

I also think it's a good strategy to incorporate a lot of running plays to keep the clock going... this might not be the high scoring game many thought it would be.. IF... the Irish can keep running, and they can contain Bush/White... although the latter remains to be seen...

So far, a quick scare early on, but good to see this team with the heart to answer... this is where Williingham or Davie would have lost the game... win or lose... it's enjoyable game so far...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Need to do a better job on special teams coverage... USC has great field position...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

SHIT!!!!!!!!

Somebody TACKLE!!!!!!!

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon

Comment

Working...