The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Wow...nothing from the great Icon...so I'll run it down until he gets here...

BC scores with a minute left...giving them a 1 point lead...

now...3rd and 5...36 seconds left...the Irish with the ball...at their own 15 yard line...

now...4th and 1...27 seconds left...and ND just used their last time out...

man...looks like BC owns ND...and BC looked bad in the first half....and like a different team in the 2nd half...

good to see Willingham make great adjustments after the first half...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Alright...

1st and 10...spiked ball...

make that 2nd and 10...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Here we go...shotgun formation...back to pass...nothing...completion...and falls before he gets out of bound...

first down...14 seconds left...need about 30 more yards...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

First and ten from their own 41 yard line...here we go...need to get it here...back to pass...throws it...had him...great hit though...that would have done it...

well...they are in trouble now...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Jesus...Pat Hayden is an idiot...

"Well...if there was ever going to be a hail mary...it would be in this stadium...wouldn't it..."

what a dickhead...like Theisman light...

damn...Notre Dame should have won that...completed pass...time stopped...

and missed field goal...

game over...

These ACC schools...BC joins next year...look alright...

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Pojo,

I was heartbroken this weekend... UNLV was destroyed by Utah, and ND choked again... just couldn't bear it.... at least my Chargers came through with a victory... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Gents,

Just had to check in after the Irish pulled out a road win against Tennessee.... woohoo!!!! lol

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

They put a hurtin' on Tennessee my brutha...nice win indeed...

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

If they can put away Pitt and USC (at USC) in two weeks, that would really screw up the National Championship picture... A&M almost pulled off the OK upset....

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah...what I don't want is fucking Auburn Oklahoma...in a national title bore...I'm hoping they all get beat...fuck them all...

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Let's see... an 8-3 record, closing out the season with road wins over Tenn and USC... plus the usual Irish bias in the polls, should finish around 10-15 ranking wise, and if we win out a good/BCS bowl, could finish the season in the Top 10 for the first time in what, 10 years?!??

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Gotta say, Touchdown Jesus' defense looked mighty impressive today.

Fulmer looked like a man in need of a pineapple upside down cake when he lost another one to the shoulder surgeons.

Good ol' rocky schlock.

If everything works out, the Ga. Dogs will walk the walk and take care of the Tigers/Plainsmen/War Eagles down in Tuberville.

Directions from Athens to Auburn?

Go south 'til you smell shit, then west 'til you step in it.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I foresee a damn ugly game tomorrow when Pitt visits the Irish....

When a team loses the prior week in Syracuse, albeit in Double OT, and comes out of it with positive thoughts, you know you're fucked....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Well...we'll see...the Irish are very..very close to figuring shit out...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Hey fellas, I've been out all day, how bad did the Irish win by ????
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...