Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Im still holding out for a RVD-Sabu reunion then feud. Theres got to be money in that. C'mon Vince you silly fucker, bring us some entertainment!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

For Wrestlemania this year, they should do a battle royal with all kinds of hardcore stars, even some from the past.(pay them nightlyor if they look good, contract them out) Like put RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Mikey Whipwreck, Funk, Abdullah, New Jack (well maybe not now), Mike Awesome, Perry Saturn, Rhino, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy, Shamrock, Stan Hansen, Big Van Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Vito etc........
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• horty07
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2004

LOL, The Bushwackers.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

ok ok...easy...lets not get crazy here. LOL

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

I taught my kids how to walk like The Bushwhackers

It's some funny ass shit to watch them walking down the street and just start doing it out of the clear blue...

I think the whole WWE thing, the whole professional wrestling thing in general, actually, has just gotten old. I believe it was mentioned a while back that title changes are worthless, now, because of guys like HHH winning the title back three days after they lose it.

See, championships change hands so quickly anymore it doesn't mean anything to the fans to see their favorite get the belt...the average fan knows that their favorite's just going to lose the belt in 2-3 months, TOPS, anyway.

What Vince should do is get away from all the sex, get away from all the "Who's Got the Belt?" storylines, develop some real STORYLINES and go with what worked so well beforehand, not all this horseshit they've delved into.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              For Wrestlemania this year, they should do a battle royal with all kinds of hardcore stars, even some from the past.(pay them nightlyor if they look good, contract them out) Like put RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Mikey Whipwreck, Funk, Abdullah, New Jack (well maybe not now), Mike Awesome, Perry Saturn, Rhino, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy, Shamrock, Stan Hansen, Big Van Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Vito etc........
              They dropped (or did they) a supposed "ECW" comeback angle...even purchased a domain.
              Who the fuck knows? I think the booking is getting political just like the last days of WCW.

I like the upcoming Jericho/Rhyno IC title feud idea. Two ECW alums right there.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

yeah but only if Vince plays off of it. (ecw history)

the other post was dead on as well. Either cater to kids or cater to teens or cater to adults. I think Id like to see a more realistic approach to WWE. Stop with the tits and as. (well some is ok) Get into a more Pride/UFC arrangment with stronger, lengthier title legacy

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by horty07
                  LOL, The Bushwackers.
                  What ever happened to those guys?
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

BTW..Will Stone Cold Steve Austin ever wrestle again?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Austin will, Im guessing Wrestlemania against Hogan if they (WWE) get their shit together now.

Bushwackers...? One of them had some sort of surgery recently. The other still wresles. Anyone want to me help me out here?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

also, in time for Wrestlemania Id like to see Vince reach out to Sting. You know, time is just eating away and if Vince doesn't make a move, we may never see Sting get a WWE run. That, to me, means he didn't make it all the way in this business. The WWE is the pinacle. Thats your crowning achievment. I dont care who you are, if your a fan, then become a wrestler, your telling me that your dream wouldn't be, to make millions wrestling for Vince? That has to eat away at Sting. Even just a little.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Thanks B.T for that.I saw the Bushwackers In 1990/1991 when they came down for a show,

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'm sure their names were Luke and Butch?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Butch Miller and Luke Williams. I liked them better as the Sheepherders. They were more brutal and less cartoonish. They had some bloody brawls.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Comment

Working...