Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Smackdown! Jobber of the week: Mexican Champion El Grande Luchador getting his ass kicked from Bradshaw

If he`s the best in Mexico, I`d hate to see their worst
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Huggy Bear

Any word on whats happening with Taker yet?

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

In what way? If you mean why he hasnt been around, they are using him more as a special attraction now and giving him lots of time off.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Huggy Bear

Thanks, last time I saw him was on Smackdown (just after Wrestle Mania)

Comment

• Mr Badguy
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think he`s scheduled to appear at "Judgement day" as there have been promos with him in them.

I don`t know who he`ll be wrestling.

Big Show, perhaps?
            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy

I don`t know who he`ll be wrestling.
              Big Show, perhaps?
              Nah, Big Show is out for a few months with some sort of surgury, hence the I quit angle they just did with him.....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

HHH talking to the fake plant in Bischoff's office......heh.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                  Nah, Big Show is out for a few months with some sort of surgury, hence the I quit angle they just did with him.....
                  Which Smackdown! heel is big enough for the Undertaker to have a feud with?

Unless they`re going to give someone a big push?

However, rarely does anyone get a clean win over the Dead Man at a PPV.

I know...Hardcore Holly!
                  sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Which Smackdown! heel is big enough for the Undertaker to have a feud with?

Unless they`re going to give someone a big push?

However, rarely does anyone get a clean win over the Dead Man at a PPV.

I know...Hardcore Holly!
                    Looks like it's (Smackdown) turning into an ECW angle. Would replacing Smackdown with some sort of hostile ECW takeover work?

Comment

• NathanRay
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Looks like it's (Smackdown) turning into an ECW angle. Would replacing Smackdown with some sort of hostile ECW takeover work?
                      That Would Be Very cool. I think it be a lot cheers for ECW no matter what they did as long as were causing trouble and staying interesting.
                      "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
                      Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
                      Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

"Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE has been in contact with Sting in past weeks, and here is the latest update. Currently, Sting does have much interest at all in appearing for WWE, though the rumor going around right now is that if he could get WWE to sign Lex Luger, he would be willing to make some WWE appearances. The story behind this is that Luger, a very close friend of Sting's, is currently having major financial problems after going through divorce and paying legal expenses, and Sting is using himself as a way to help Luger out."
                        -----------------
                        Sting I could live with, but Luger to the WWE? He sucks pond scum, that would be a bad move.....

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It shows that WWE are desperate for main event talent.

Sting is the last of the WCW headliners as a free agent.

I know he`s been appearing for NWA/TNA but can he still cut it at the top level?

Also, WWE fans have hardly taken to the other WCW legends who have signed since the takeover.

Steiner, Goldberg, Booker T, Lance Storm, Kevin Nash: All major players in the last days of WCW but have never been fully embraced by the fans.

I see Storm announced last week that he is finished in the ring in order to be a full time trainer for WWE.
                          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Do you think Vince would sign Luger after the mysterious death of Miss Elizabeth?
                            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Do you think Vince would sign Luger after the mysterious death of Miss Elizabeth?
                              Are you kidding? Vince would sign the devil himself if he thought it would draw and make money.....
                              Look what happened with Bret and the death of Owen, yet he keeps asking Bret if he will appear, yet Bret wont do it.....
                              Look what happened last time Luger was around there, remember the Lex Express Tour? What a joke, that flopped big time, if Lex comes with the deal I cant see it happening.....

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

I see Storm announced last week that he is finished in the ring in order to be a full time trainer for WWE.
                                Poor Lance, he is a nice guy, I sent him a E-mail once and he personally responded to it, class guy, too bad the WWE didnt know what to do with a great wrestler, although he did have zero personality, his site is OK.....

Comment

Working...