Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

I just saw A.J Styles for the first time last night since we just started getting TNA wrestling here for free on ESPNC, the guy has some great moves, that finisher he does is really cool, would love to see him in the WWE but with the WWE's record of generally trying to re-package wrestlers they get from other places they would likely ruin him too....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

I for one really miss ECW. their shows were always fun to watch. I think McMahon should reunite Justin Credible and Lance Storm( The Impact Players ) throw Dawn Marie there way and build around some of what people miss since he took over everything. I think ECW could be ressurected as its own entity again, with Vinces backing, give it back to Paul E and let him go with it. The finances were the reason ECW folded, Heyman owed millions. If Vince were in control of the money and Heyman produced the shows I think it could work. There are a ton of good performers who will never see the inside of a ring again without another outlet. Thats why WWE programming sucks nowadays, to much repatition...

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLRoswegony
        I think McMahon should reunite Justin Credible and Lance Storm( The Impact Players )
        Storm is now retired and is a trainer for the WWE....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mr Badguy
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          I just saw A.J Styles for the first time last night since we just started getting TNA wrestling here for free on ESPNC, the guy has some great moves, that finisher he does is really cool, would love to see him in the WWE but with the WWE's record of generally trying to re-package wrestlers they get from other places they would likely ruin him too....
          You know Vince.

He can`t get ever let a guy get over by himself.

There`s always got to be some goofy gimmick.

He also isn`t interested unless it`s a gimmick he created.

Look at Raven, Steiner etc. never got a big push in the WWE beacause they were using gimmicks that came with them.

Rey Mysterio and Shane "Hurricane" Helms got serious makeovers.

Styles is pretty small, I think he would disappear into the WWE cruiserweight division.

The place where small wrestlers go to die.
          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLRoswegony
            I for one really miss ECW. their shows were always fun to watch. I think McMahon should reunite Justin Credible and Lance Storm( The Impact Players ) throw Dawn Marie there way and build around some of what people miss since he took over everything. I think ECW could be ressurected as its own entity again, with Vinces backing, give it back to Paul E and let him go with it. The finances were the reason ECW folded, Heyman owed millions. If Vince were in control of the money and Heyman produced the shows I think it could work. There are a ton of good performers who will never see the inside of a ring again without another outlet. Thats why WWE programming sucks nowadays, to much repatition...
            Vince was bankrolling the fed for about the last year and a half.

It was almost a developmental territory.

The Dudleys, Taz, etc, all left for the WWF before it folded.

The DVD rights were secured by the video game company when it folded, and are all well worth owning.

They have used ones on amazon from around 14 dollars and up, didn't check EBAY.

"Deep Impact" is a good start. Relive the glory:
            (review lifted from Amazon)

1:Mikey Whipwreck vs.Sandman vs. Steve Austin
            This was a decent match.Kinda slow at times but make up for it with some good technical wrestling.

2:Terry Funk vs. Sabu
            One word-WOW.This was a great match.Its amazing what these two men can put their bodies through.It was a very violent and bloody match.The ending of the match is pretty disturbing.If you have never seen a barb wire match,when you see this one,you can't help but to just drop your jaw at some parts.

3:Taz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
            This was another good match,with a couple nice spots.Taz suplexes bigelow off the entry ramp.But its nothing compared to the ending of the match,which is very cool.

4:Funk and Sandman vs. Cactus Jack and Shane Douglas
            This really wasn't even a tag match,it was just two teams beating the mess out of each other.The match was pretty good but the ending is VERY HOT.LITERALLY.

5:Tanaka and Lynn vs. Awesome and Credible
            This was a good tag match with some good technical wrestling.This match also features a really nice table spot.

6:Tajiri vs. Psicosis
            This was an amazing match.It has alot of high flying moves and the match is very fast paced,both men show some very nice moves.The kicks that Tajiri does in the match are simply awesome,especially at the end.

7:Francine vs. Beulah McGuillicuty
            This is definetely the most boring match on the DVD.If you are a fan of T&A,you will definetely like this one.But if not,don't bother watching it.

Extras:Rare Promos,Wrestler bios,and one extreme moment where Bill Alfonso bleeds alot.

So overall,a very good DVD.You won't be disappointed,

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Last night on local channel 7 WSVN here in Miami the MTV hoopla was recapped and included a shot of The Hulkster’s limo after it was involved in a crash.

The side of the white limo was hit and they had a clip of a seemingly dazed 'Hollywood' dressed in black saying, "We’re ok, brother".

The accident appeared to be right in front of the Triple A (American Airlines Arena) just before the VMA's.
              ------------------------------------------------
              Damm, he wasnt killed.....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Was The Rock driving a Transport truck ramming him by any chance? Life imitating art-
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

I for one am interested in this WWE 24/7 on demand... Id love to watch old AWA, WcW, NWA and the WWF from the 80's and 90's. That would be great. I was never a big EcW fan. The biggest problem I had with EcW was the fact that they kept trying to be more hardcore, and try to out-do themselves everynight. There was never really any rules, so why the Ref? I never got into it as much anyways...but maybe I missed the point of it?
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Did you catch Raw this week BT? Nothing like a Diva calling another one a "Cock sucking gutter slut", it just gets better and better....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

I thought she said "cum guzzling gutter slut". Yeah that was horrible. Someone told Carmella that "sucking cock, wont give her an advantage in winning" or something? LOL Fuck, what has happened to wrestling? This whole Diva thing should be shot and pissed on.

based on what happened on Raw, who do you think will win now. (you just know Vince is gonna rig this contest at this point)

too bad they voted off the hot blonde. man...smokin'

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        I thought she said "cum guzzling gutter slut". Yeah that was horrible. Someone told Carmella that "sucking cock, wont give her an advantage in winning" or something? LOL Fuck, what has happened to wrestling? This whole Diva thing should be shot and pissed on.

based on what happened on Raw, who do you think will win now. (you just know Vince is gonna rig this contest at this point)

too bad they voted off the hot blonde. man...smokin'
                        Yeah, she was who I was voting for , so to speak....
                        You will know this thing is fixed for sure if Carmella wins....God knows Vince loves headlines......

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

true enough. She has the background for posing nude, but she has no tits. Isn't that a must in WWE these days?

makes ya wonder why they need more women, when they let go, Terry, Tori, Sable.... am I missing anyone? Too bad Sunny is a wreck.

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            Too bad Sunny is a wreck.
                            Whats her real name again? I remember seeing nude pics of her on the net, she used to be hot, not sure what she is like now....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Tammy Lynn Sytch another good chick to look up is (not wrestling related) Tiffany. Remember her from the 80's? "I think we're alone now" she's doing nudes all over the place.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It looks like Vince is using the Razor Ramon gimmik again.

Saw a vignette for some guy called Carlito Carribean Cool and it looks like the exact same thing.

Wonder if he`ll get over using someone elses thing?
                                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...