ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Ace, you keep it up and no Twinkies for dinner tonight.
    hr, i don't eat twinkies.
    unlike suckdicki, i don't swin upstream looking for the cream filling.
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      ... with even the slightest provocation Ace would give out his own mother's social security number.
      wrong.
      you fail.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Ace, what's your mother's social security number?
        that's none of your fucking business.

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Nah, he could only give us his food stamps!
          that's pretty funny considering the fact that i have never received a single food stamp voucher in my life.
          the state of california doe not give food stamps to the disabled.
          the state of california adds a cash disbursment to the federal ssi monthly
          disbursment and it all gets deposited into my bank account on the morning of the 1st
          of every month.
          the exceptions being if the 1st is a holiday, or over the weekend, or a holiday weekend.
          then the monies are deposited on the friday before the 1st.
          if december 1st is over thankgiving weekend, the monies are deposited on wednesday, the day before thankgiving.
          i know this because it has happened a few times.
          the monies for january 1st are deposited on dec. 31, or if it is a weekend, as this year was,
          it was deposited on dec. 30th.
          feel free to verify the contents of this post.
          kwame, this means you......i'm daring you to do it...because i know i'm right.
          i have been a recipient of ssi in the state of california since august 1st, 1989.
          i was issued my 1st ssi disability check when i was 12 years old, c/o my dad because i was,
          at that time, clearly a minor.

sooooooo.......whilst everyone else is enjoying their boring days, i have a cradle of filth concert to go to tonight.......i'll report back later in the week on it and let everyone know
          how it went, in the house of music forum.
          sayanora, suckers!
          Last edited by ace diamond; 02-08-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond
            that's pretty funny considering the fact that i have never recieved a single food stamp voucher in my life.
            yeah, don't they come on ebt cards now?
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              gee, pb, i wold not have the slightest idea.
              i don't get food stamps. i do not posses an ebt card, and i never have.
              i do posses a medi-cal card, but that is something else entirely.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                When I was out of work I lived on food stamps for six months. I'm not ashamed to admit it. However, the point is to get off food stamps and get somewhat of your dignity back - almost impossible to do in today's downgraded and screwy economy. So in the short-term there is nothing wrong with being on food stamps if you really are in need and plan on not making a career out of it.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

that's pretty funny considering the fact that i have never received a single food stamp voucher in my life.
                  the state of california doe not give food stamps to the disabled.
                  the state of california adds a cash disbursment to the federal ssi monthly
                  disbursment and it all gets deposited into my bank account on the morning of the 1st
                  of every month.
                  the exceptions being if the 1st is a holiday, or over the weekend, or a holiday weekend.
                  then the monies are deposited on the friday before the 1st.
                  if december 1st is over thankgiving weekend, the monies are deposited on wednesday, the day before thankgiving.
                  i know this because it has happened a few times.
                  the monies for january 1st are deposited on dec. 31, or if it is a weekend, as this year was,
                  it was deposited on dec. 30th.
                  feel free to verify the contents of this post.
                  kwame, this means you......i'm daring you to do it...because i know i'm right.
                  i have been a recipient of ssi in the state of california since august 1st, 1989.
                  i was issued my 1st ssi disability check when i was 12 years old, c/o my dad because i was,
                  at that time, clearly a minor.

sooooooo.......whilst everyone else is enjoying their boring days, i have a cradle of filth concert to go to tonight.......i'll report back later in the week on it and let everyone know
                  how it went, in the house of music forum.
                  sayanora, suckers!
                  Of course you're right, work is a foul four letter word for you.....so why would I not believe that your lazy ass wouldn't work and find some way to be a leech off the system instead of a contributing member to society.

Now post your SSI account number, case worker's name and home address
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Kristy
                    When I was out of work I lived on food stamps for six months. I'm not ashamed to admit it. However, the point is to get off food stamps and get somewhat of your dignity back - almost impossible to do in today's downgraded and screwy economy. So in the short-term there is nothing wrong with being on food stamps if you really are in need and plan on not making a career out of it.
                    Exactly, and when the high paying jobs vanish or are next to impossible to get......heaven forbid but......work 2 jobs!

If you want to work you can....it may be shit jobs and you may have to several of them but in the end....sucking off the teat of the government as a way of life instead of a temporary means to get by....has got to take away from your self worth.
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Look, my sister with her illness was on SSI which came to little over $670/m. At first I thought this was a helpful tool for many who have an illness/disability who cannot or will never find work due to suffering with it. Then after being her beneficiary (the one who handles her money) I started to realize that SSI is really a form of organized poverty. There is no way I could live on $670/m and survive..actually I don't know anyone who can for it barely pays rent in quality housing, food, clothes, and other nick-knacks for the basics of survival. And what gets me is that the medical field, well, the mental health field pushes this shit down the throats of just about everyone who comes into their doors with a severe mental illness. As if throwing money at those suffering helps to create the problem of poverty and dependence other than solving it which is increasing by leaps and bounds in this county. I'm a little ambivalent about it in that once you have SSI you have a crumb or two to live on but you can't own anything that you can call your own much less your life. So lay off the SSI jokes, kwame.

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Of course you're right, work is a foul four letter word for you.....so why would I not believe that your lazy ass wouldn't work and find some way to be a leech off the system instead of a contributing member to society.
                        I find this to be hilarious.......
                        places i have held employment 1993:
                        a real estate office as a secretary
                        bielec hardware and work truck sales
                        31 flavors
                        taco bell
                        the ymca in pomona,ca
                        2 different wal-mart stores
                        filthy's music exchange
                        american beat records
                        the san bernardino county sun newspaper assembling the newspapers at night
                        music review writer for www.toxicshock.com,
                        now called www.shockya.com
                        an actor in the movies "forget paris" as an uncredited extra in 1994 at the los angeles sports arena,
                        and in the movie "carnies" as "the geek" in Yucaipa, CA in 2006 with doug jones, mighty mike murga, reggie bannister,
                        my best friend bill, and several other of my buddies, even on of my ex-girlfriends is in the damned thing..........
                        also, i have had rather steady music gigs with:
                        veneno lulu(1997-1999)
                        the mad hatter band(since 1999-2010.....i only recently stopped working with them)
                        kiss incomplete(kiss tribute band/2007-2009)
                        and as of this year, ace diamond experience (2001-present)
                        so to say that i have never worked or earned an honest dime in my life is incorrect......i have contributed to the system that i also draw on to sustain me....
                        Now post your SSI account number, case worker's name and home address
                        what "ssi account number", it goes straight into my bank account, stupid.
                        as for a "case worker", i don't have one.
                        i have not had one since the day i turned 18, july 2nd, 1995.

once again, shitheel.......you fail.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I find this to be hilarious.......
                          places i have held employment 1993:

the ymca in pomona,ca
                          Oh, so you're THAT Indian?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Look, my sister with her illness was on SSI which came to little over $670/m. At first I thought this was a helpful tool for many who have an illness/disability who cannot or will never find work due to suffering with it. Then after being her beneficiary (the one who handles her money) I started to realize that SSI is really a form of organized poverty. There is no way I could live on $670/m and survive..actually I don't know anyone who can for it barely pays rent in quality housing, food, clothes, and other nick-knacks for the basics of survival. And what gets me is that the medical field, well, the mental health field pushes this shit down the throats of just about everyone who comes into their doors with a severe mental illness. As if throwing money at those suffering helps to create the problem of poverty and dependence other than solving it which is increasing by leaps and bounds in this county. I'm a little ambivalent about it in that once you have SSI you have a crumb or two to live on but you can't own anything that you can call your own much less your life. So lay off the SSI jokes, kwame.
                            kristy, here in cali the cost of living is even higher than the rest of the country.
                            i get $929.00 a month ssi, and i live alone.
                            it's not easy, but i have found ways to make it work.
                            the most important is that i make sure my monthly budget does not exceed my means.
                            i know that is pretty tough to do when everything keeps getting more expensive, and the annual
                            cost of living increases in ssi has literall ben cancelled by obama effective in 2009 until at this point,
                            at least 2015.........first it was just gonna be until this year, then 2012, then 2013, then 2014, etc......
                            and i am pretty sure barry will push it back even more before his term as president is done.
                            as prices on everything continues to skyrocket, this becomes harder and harder to do........
                            and then people wonder why i never manage to save any money and i'm always fucking broke...........
                            by the end of the month i literally have only a few pennies to my name.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

If you want to work you can....it may be shit jobs and you may have to several of them but in the end...
                              Maybe in a ideal world. Problem is people with high-paying jobs are to proud to bag groceries or wear a paper hat and flip burgers. I don't frown on people who are in their 40, 50, and even 60's and beyond who do - actually I have more respect for them than some douche who prides his existence on his Gucci watch. I've dated guys like that and really, the relationship doesn't last long. Anyhoo, the neighbor of where my mom lives used to have this kick-ass job of being a chemical engineer, made about $100K/year and suddenly was laid-off. He was desperate for work with a mortgage and a daughter in college. The wife was the bread winner but she could only support so much. Though channels I found him a job cleaning up the monolithic Catholic Church I used to attend for about $11/hr. Instead of looking into it he kicked me out of his house claiming I had insulted him.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

I'm not joking when it comes to able body people who can work but choose not to.

If people truly need it...I have no problem with people collecting it.

I have several friends who have fucked themselves up beyond repair in the construction industry and they are truly disabled and not just too damn lazy to work.

Comment

Working...