ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Oh, so you're THAT Indian?

hey dumbass, i was born in 1977........that song came out before my time..........
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
      i do posses a medi-cal card, but that is something else entirely.
      Evidently, it doesn't cover any kind of psychiatric care, so what fucking good is it?

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
        I find this to be hilarious.......
        places i have held employment 1993:
        a real estate office as a secretary
        bielec hardware and work truck sales
        31 flavors
        taco bell
        the ymca in pomona,ca
        2 different wal-mart stores
        filthy's music exchange
        american beat records
        the san bernardino county sun newspaper assembling the newspapers at night
        music review writer for www.toxicshock.com,
        now called www.shockya.com
        an actor in the movies "forget paris" as an uncredited extra in 1994 at the los angeles sports arena,
        and in the movie "carnies" as "the geek" in Yucaipa, CA in 2006 with doug jones, mighty mike murga, reggie bannister,
        my best friend bill, and several other of my buddies, even on of my ex-girlfriends is in the damned thing..........
        also, i have had rather steady music gigs with:
        veneno lulu(1997-1999)
        the mad hatter band(since 1999-2010.....i only recently stopped working with them)
        kiss incomplete(kiss tribute band/2007-2009)
        and as of this year, ace diamond experience (2001-present)
        so to say that i have never worked or earned an honest dime in my life is incorrect......i have contributed to the system that i also draw on to sustain me....

what "ssi account number", it goes straight into my bank account, stupid.
        as for a "case worker", i don't have one.
        i have not had one since the day i turned 18, july 2nd, 1995.

once again, shitheel.......you fail.
        So what's your bank account number? Without that how can I verify the info......
        You need to be more specific about the jobs, too. Home addresses, phone numbers from all the employers and the exact times/hours you worked....you can do it Rain Man!
        Last edited by kwame k; 02-08-2011, 02:48 PM.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          If people truly need it...I have no problem with people collecting it.
          Exactly. When I see someone at the grocery store with a EBT card I don't frown upon them for back in 2007 I was in the same situation. And honestly, I rather see my tax dollars actually going into helping people in need than see some excessive on testing some bullshit fighter plane or fund a unwinable war.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

So what's your bank account number? Without that how can I verify the info......
            You need to be more specific about the jobs, too. Home addresses, phone numbers from all the employers and the exact times/hours you worked....you can do it Rain Man!
            really, the transportation routes for each job would be helpful as well......
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

did we say "14" yet?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                Evidently, it doesn't cover any kind of psychiatric care, so what fucking good is it?
                Are you kidding!? The (failed) psychiatric community thrives on Medicaid. On a side note my roommate works for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation where she investigates one too many of a shrink who commits or has committed Medicaid fraud and that itself is a big business. It's easy to do.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Exactly. When I see someone at the grocery store with a EBT card I don't frown upon them for back in 2007 I was in the same situation. And honestly, I rather see my tax dollars actually going into helping people in need than see some excessive on testing some bullshit fighter plane or fund a unwinable war.
                  As a society, I think it's our moral obligation to take care of the needy and give a helping hand.....I have zero problem with my tax dollars going for that.

I just see too many people here in Michigan scamming the system......had an informal meeting at my favorite pub the other day, during lunchtime.....seeing the same regulars in there that will take garbage out, shovel snow and a ton of other things to get free beer but knowing they're on disability, it's a fucking joke.
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    did we say "14" yet?
                    What's that? Ace's IQ?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

It depends on what the disability is. Most people on it feel a sense a shame or failure because the System keeps that in check. On every other Thursday I volunteer at the mental health center my sister used to attend by providing transportation to those who need a ride to see their psychiatrist (for 20 min), case worker or attend their group therapy. I can't say I always enjoy it when traveling with a schizophrenic who is having a conversation with my glove box. And even though the System does reimburse me only 70% in gas they don't pay me or provide anything in the way of retro-active wear and tear on my car. For whatever reason, they don't trust me with one of their vans...yet. Some of those I drive have no transportation themselves yet are on disability and of a way of thanks offer to wash my car, give me money for mechanical needs or offer to do other physical menial tasks for me like shovel snow etc. Now I decline all offers for obvious reasons but what they want is to be acknowledged and maintain a sense of self-worth even while being labeled "disabled"

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

those are the jobs i have held since 1993.
                        the only further info i'll give you is this:
                        paul bielec, my uncle and owner of bielec hardware and work truck sales, is dead.
                        both filthy's music exchange and american beat records no longer exist. they both went out of business.
                        the pomona, ca ymca is on garey ave. in downtown pomona.
                        the guy that ran the place, when i was volunteering on the maintenence crew there in spring 1995, retired about 10 years ago,
                        and died around 4 or 5 years ago.
                        the 2 wal-mart stores are both on foothill blvd.
                        one is in rancho cucamonga, the other in fontana, both in california.
                        31 flavors and taco bell are both in chino.
                        31 flavors is on philadelphia st.
                        and taco bell is on central ave right next to the roller skating rink.
                        the office job for the realtor office was a summer job.
                        it is located in upland, ca.
                        furthermore, i could give you the details you ask, but ultimately, what would be the point?
                        even if you verified my information to be true, you would only ridicule me further than you really should.
                        hey, just because i have impeccable memory does not have anything to do with autism or dustin hoffman.
                        plenty of scientific studies have been done on the subject.
                        dr.phil and an oprah winfrey......both had an episode on the subject in recent years.....so has 20/20, dateline, 60 minutes.........
                        feel free to investigate the matter of folks with really impeccable memory that do not have any form of autism what so ever,
                        and are perfectly normal.
                        enjoy your research.
                        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Are you kidding!? The (failed) psychiatric community thrives on Medicaid. On a side note my roommate works for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation where she investigates one too many of a shrink who commits or has committed Medicaid fraud and that itself is a big business. It's easy to do.
                          i hate shrinks.
                          they are a fucking plague.

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            did we say "14" yet?
                            route 14 bus for omnitrans did then and still does now stop right at the walmart in fontana where i used to work.

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                              actually is deos, quite extensively.
                              i just refuse to have anything to do with it because it's all a big racketeering scam.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

wapner's on at 5

Comment

Working...