Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Sure, FAB. The fact that the IPs match doesn't matter, right?

The fact that just before ALLY was attacked, you were looking for MY last name is irrelevant, right?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

All the clicks to my sites have come from threads where we were "battling" in.

The attacks all happened when you were online here.

The IP confirmed what I suspected when I was suddenly being told I was stalking this person and that I would pay for what I had did.

My conscious is clear.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
        So you have NO response to the fact that your IP matched the ones that were terrorizing ALLY and her friends? You use an IP scrambler, but ALLY just posted that the same IP that you were posting with in Non one day matched all the ones that were attacking her and her friends that same day. The same fucker has been going after her for a week and a half, claiming she's a 12-year old girl. But you just IGNORE the fact that it's been connected to you? No response?

Is this what happens when you find someone's personal information? You attack a 21-year-old girl that has done nothing to you but you go after her because you couldn't get MY last name? You go after her because she had the nerve to defend me in a thread? You've been bitching her out and going after her for the last couple of weeks. You even claimed to the site that her fiancee was false. So you attack her in real life?

Any answer?
        I don't use an IP scrambler and havent in months... I post from 2 locations only. I have no time to play games with Ally. I have no idea what sites she and her friends have. It's not me. Your right, I don't like her now that she is friends with you. But I don't hate her nor would I torment her. I dont even know how to fuck around with pc's and stuff. Wrong girl...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          All the clicks to my sites have come from threads where we were "battling" in.

The attacks all happened when you were online here.

The IP confirmed what I suspected when I was suddenly being told I was stalking this person and that I would pay for what I had did.

My conscious is clear.

I swear to GOD, it's NOT me... No offense Ally, but I don't care that much... I can have it looked into tho...

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            I swear to GOD, it's NOT me... No offense Ally, but I don't care that much... I can have it looked into tho...
            Then why do the IPs match?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Mmmmmmmmmmm......

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

What is your definition of friends?

Do Rikk and I go bowling together after we sign off? Do we skip down the street holding daiseys?

Or is it just because we can banter on a messageboard peacefully?

I know full well who my friends are and it doesn't involve a popularity contest on the interweb.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

How am I supposed to know that they do... All I know is that it is not me. I'm not worried about it in the least. It's not me.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                    I already have.

Plus I know of other secret collaborations where you think you have an in at getting people against me.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      Mmmmmmmmmmm......
                      Does she actually sing well?:p
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                        • Apr 2005

Shit, I didn’t know AI is this popular… at this rate, this one will surpass Sheep Pen thread in no time. How are doing my dear Rikk?

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                          • Apr 2005

where's everyone? Did i say something wrong?...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Her aliases are posting now? This is patently RIDICULOUS.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Main Entry: ob·ses·sion
                              Pronunciation: äb-'se-sh&n, &b-
                              Function: noun
                              1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation <an obsession with profits>
                              2 : something that causes an obsession
                              - ob·ses·sion·al /-'sesh-n&l, -'se-sh&-n&l/ adjective
                              - ob·ses·sion·al·ly adverb

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                                What is your definition of friends?

Do Rikk and I go bowling together after we sign off? Do we skip down the street holding daiseys?

Or is it just because we can banter on a messageboard peacefully?

I know full well who my friends are and it doesn't involve a popularity contest on the interweb.

No, it's about principles. I sat in a private thread at Chelles with you and her sometime back and listened to you cry about him and how much he hurt you. How you wanted to quit because of him, only to see you kissing his ass lately and join him in bashing me. I don't hate you, and I'm certainly not harrassing you... but if you call me out, I'll answer

Comment

Working...