• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Any other ?'s...
    Do you think that Bo or Carrie will win?

Will you be voting?

Who would you vote for?

Where would you rank this season in relation to the other 3 seasons of AI?

Is the rumor that Kelly Clarkson will be replacing Paula true?

Do you own any past contestants albums (Kelly, Clay, Rueben, or Fantasia)?

Besides Constanpated....who is your favorite contestant ever?

DLR7884
    Are you happy? I mean in your life, really truly happy?
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• saint
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

Logging in as 2 aliases at the same time ……….
      http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• saint
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

what would be the point of that………
        http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by DLR7884
          Do you think that Bo or Carrie will win?

Will you be voting?

Who would you vote for?

Where would you rank this season in relation to the other 3 seasons of AI?

Is the rumor that Kelly Clarkson will be replacing Paula true?

Do you own any past contestants albums (Kelly, Clay, Rueben, or Fantasia)?

Besides Constanpated....who is your favorite contestant ever?

DLR7884
          Are you happy? I mean in your life, really truly happy?
          Bo

No

Bo

Best Yet

Never heard that

Yes, I have Clays

No real Favs...

Happy? Yes, I have been blessed in many ways... I also have many miseries, but I'm FINE

Any more?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Yes. Will you go away? Please?
            Well, I thought you said you were done? Like 3 days ago...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Yawn. You've been nothing but trouble on the internet for 5 years now. When will it stop? I mean seriously, when you're 60 years old are you still going to be doing this?
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

LMAO! Jesus Fuckin' Christ Fab! Did you start a thread again? You know how everyone gets...

BTW Bo Bice is going to win.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Knowing your last name would do nothing for me... I just wanted to toy with you. Try and freak you out a bit. I've said alot of things to people but I have never done any of them. Fuck with me, I fuck with you... I asked him once, he said no, that was it. It was not a big deal.
                  I suppose that's what you were doing to me a couple weeks ago via pm about calling my wife to say hi and the other threats of "I'm going to finish this off" etc etc. Just fuckin with me eh? You would NEVER do that eh? Never, ever?

Personally, I feel that if you look for information on somebody, and then get it, it brings you awfully close to the point where you would actually use it. I'm not convinced you wouldn't. I'm also not convinced that you never called my former employer because of some key things you said to me.

Now honestly really, you would "never"? Never ever?

You don't paint a picture of yourself that says you would never do any of that. It'd be pretty hard to convince me or others at this point that there is truth to that.
                  sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yawn. You've been nothing but trouble on the internet for 5 years now. When will it stop? I mean seriously, when you're 60 years old are you still going to be doing this?
                    If I am, will you still be following me?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by seenbad
                      I suppose that's what you were doing to me a couple weeks ago via pm about calling my wife to say hi and the other threats of "I'm going to finish this off" etc etc. Just fuckin with me eh? You would NEVER do that eh? Never, ever?

Personally, I feel that if you look for information on somebody, and then get it, it brings you awfully close to the point where you would actually use it. I'm not convinced you wouldn't. I'm also not convinced that you never called my former employer because of some key things you said to me.

Now honestly really, you would "never"? Never ever?

You don't paint a picture of yourself that says you would never do any of that. It'd be pretty hard to convince me or others at this point that there is truth to that.
                      Oh, you mean when you started picking on me again out of the blue? Making threads about me insinuating situations from the past? Yeah, I said that... Did I do it? No... Could I? Yes... Would I ...NO
                      Thing is you people KNOW how I am and you egg me on, then when you get the reaction you want, you cry about it. If you don't like it, stay away from it. I do not come looking for you... It is the other way around... same with SHARK.

I knew what your position was at ADP by the description in that thread. I worked there for 11 years John, so I know pretty much ALL the jobs and their titles there... I never called anyone. I didn't even know your region.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        LMAO! Jesus Fuckin' Christ Fab! Did you start a thread again? You know how everyone gets...

BTW Bo Bice is going to win.
                        You know me... I'm no quitter!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know me... I'm no quitter!
                          No. Just a sociopathic obsessive compulsive liar.

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Well, you just don't have much credibilty is all I'm saying. Even if you make it "look" like you did that, it puts a shadow of suspicion around you that you create for yourself.

It's a fuckin riot Lisa. Watching you here. It's like a replay to last year/year before/year before.

You're so busy pinning things on other people that you are just totally oblivious to what you create on your own and how you hurt yourself with the things you choose to do.

I know you're going to pick that apart and re-direct the blame to others, and that's cool. It's what you do. I just wanted to point that out.

You would really do yourself a lot of favors by learning how to literally drop something (I'm not talking about your pants). I've seen two people in here so far that you think hate you completely, give you the same advice. And it's not the advice that somebody who hates you would give and that's to drop this whole track your on right now. It's the same advice I'm giving you now. It ain't gonna pan your way. Period.

I know you have pride in your "I'm not goin' down unless you do first" attitude. You take pride in not "giving in" or however you choose to take it, but I'll tell ya, you would be a lot healthier and most likely happier if you just shut the fuck up. Seriously. I don't mean that to be taken offensively. Just literally, as a word of friendly advice to protect yourself. The direction you're going here and just the general topics starting to be thrown around again are concerning to anybody who reads it. If ever you learn how to drop it, now would be a pretty good time.

Seriously. You know me, and you know how fucking totally brilliant I am. Looking at this objectively and just watching from the sidelines, I'm seeing some yellow flags with your name on it that's warning you to watch out.

Drop it. Be happy.
                            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• aesop
                              Commando
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              No. Just a sociopathic obsessive compulsive liar.
                              Now you know name calling never gets anyone anywhere. I don't even think you've personally had much to do with Lisa, have you? Why pile on your 2-cents?

We all know how this will end...No winners, lots of losers. Like the Spammy '04 tour.
                              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

"Attention Whore": A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
                                2. interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
                                3. displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
                                4. consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
                                5. has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
                                6. shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
                                7. is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
                                8. considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

See also "Drama Queen."
                                HPD
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...