• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Whatever Rikk...
    Infact, it's probably Ally who gave you the info. It came from within, because no one else knew. It's Ally. Afterall, she's been poking round my IP's of late...
    You insinuated in your Feedback thread, hypocritically complaining that someone knew where you worked, that I had been the one to tell Rikk. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you before it seeps into your paranoid head, but I did not tell Rikk anything related to your IP address. I don’t play like that. And I don’t know why you would even think that way. I have never done anything to you, Lisa. Nothing. I call a spade a spade and when I told you at least a good three months ago that a thread you made about a cooled fight was only created to rekindle it, you didn’t like it. And because Rikk said similar views a half page after me, you began your conspiracy that me and him were trying to take over the interweb; despite the fact that me and him were having a huge fight about religion and exchanging not so pleasant words.

As per “poking ‘round [your] IP’s of late…”, yes I have been checking them sporadically over the last week and a half. After my stalker accidentally referred to me as ALLY to my friend’s girlfriend, hinted to me stuff from this website, kept coming to me straight from this website, and left an IP addy on my friend’s website, I went to check to rule you out since you are the only one here who would have reason to do anything like this. But it didn’t end with you being ruled out. So then I told everyone your name and to call you by it. Got pretty quite on the ol’ instant messenger after that.

What I see is Ally is the one harrassing me with false accusations and unwarrented IP ck's. I haven't done shit to her or her sites... But now I have a place to start in my own investigations reagrding the ip leak and so on.
    Unwarranted? My well-being was threatened. My friends’ well-being was threatened. All I did was check and double-check to make sure I wasn’t going to go falsely accusing somebody. I know better than to get into anything false with anyone, most of all you. Why would I want to start you up and have you bitching about me for no reason whatsoever? What is my motive for lying about what happened to me and to point a finger falsely at you? I don’t have anything against you. I’m not the one who stays mad after she logs off and talks to people the other person’s friendly with and tell them how she’s going to fuck them over. Oh no. But of what some people have come forward and warned me about, you obviously have about me.

I never told a soul where I worked... Never emailed anyone from work... nada... Ally, as a mod can see this stuff, and she has and she gave you the info. Now you two are making up this phoney ass website shit to go along with it. How fun, except false accusations can be a bad thing... as well as invasion of privacy. See I asked but didn't get, you asked and received, then posted it... I have all the info I need. I'm glad it all came out here today. Thanks Rikk and Thanks Ally...
    I swear on the heads of my fiancé, our future children, my father (whom I love dearly), to my Father in heaven, all the angels and saints, and on my own life that I cannot see information such as places of work like you are claiming I can nor am I making up what’s happened to me. And, because I cannot view such information, I did not give it to Rikk.

Why would I do that? You bragged to me what you did to Seenie. You told me all his information – where he worked, what he did for a living, work he did in the community, about his wife, his alleged online practices – and you told me that if he ever bothered me all I had to do was say the word and you’d fix him for me. That scared the fucking crap out of me that you would be able to obtain all that information and go as far as to interfere with someone’s actually life, someone you don’t even know, because they said something you didn’t like on the interweb. I felt as if I was dealing with the mafia. You told me you could make it so that he never came on again. That you had information you were waiting to tell his wife and ruin his marriage.

I don’t play like that. And even though you don’t like me and you’ve done what you did against me, I would never give anyone information about where you lived or where you worked because of your son. You have your son’s name, information, and picture online and out there for anyone who does have a problem against you to find. I love children and I would never aid someone to find your phsycial location out of fear that something might happen to that child. I would never do anything that could result in harm to someone’s actual being or the actual beings of those they loved. I’ll tell you off in a post, but I don’t go behind closed doors and work like you do. And what you do scares me. I’ll pray for you, Lisa, because if you continue, I don’t know what you’ll go out and do. You’re so set on winning everything that you’d interrupt people’s lives over a post that you don’t like or some partnership that you think is going on.

In case you missed it the first time, here’s the screenshot of my own IP trace I posted to prove to you the first time --

Any mod here, past and present, can verify that this is all we are given, plus the IP addy on the top in the middle.

I would never interfere with someone’s real life.

What kind of bastard do you take me for?

And if you get proof that I did go tell Rikk where you worked, I’ll leave the site and I’ll never come back. I think that’s what you want and I’ll give it to you if you can prove I told him you worked at the eyeglass store, because I would never do to anyone the things that have done to me this past week and a half. You’re investigating? Fine. I’d love to hear the excuse on why your one IP came up on my friends’ site.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Fab is banned...and that's all I'm going to say about it...

it's passed time...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

along with all her IP addy's...

I'm sick of this shit...

and the cancer needed to be cut out...

and if anyone has a problem with it...fuck you...

goto www.sublimedirectory.com and fucking check out the chicks there...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Indeed.

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

It's done...

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Larg is a grate, grate thing.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Was that from sublime Rikk?

best site on the web...lmfao...

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Was that from sublime Rikk?

best site on the web...lmfao...
                    Indeed it was!

No pop-ups, no spyware...but tons of titties...:p
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Not quite a panther, but I love her anyway...

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I'm taking this girl to meet my parents...

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

That's not showing up for me...

and most importantly...no gunts...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

am I the only one not seeing the pictures? I do see some hot red X's. Oh baby
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

That one showed up...lmfao...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                That's not showing up for me...

and most importantly...no gunts...
                                You mean the links are dead?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...