X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by rockhead
    The 3 guitarists is a question id like to ask Steve Harris of Maiden!.
    Cough...sympathy fuck...cough...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Oct 2004

He looks like Rufus Hound.

Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'll still take the Neurotic Outsiders album over anything else that any members of GNR have done, after the real band broke up....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
          Someone sent this to me, too awful not to post. Check out the botched solo from the stormtrooper. Axl sounds awful and what is up with that coat?

He sounds even worse on this one.

It's funny how he sounds ok on some of the songs and sounds like absolute shit on others.

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Axl is really hard up for guitarists when he resorts to smuggling Fidel Castro out of Cuba in a Stormtrooper mask to play in his band. So, now we finally know what Fidel has been up to the last few years...touring with the Axhole Rose Solo Band.

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow.. 'Welcome to the Jungle' was rough... I think the video suffered from a shitty mix, but axhole is done..
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Christ....now I am really disgusted.....this raincoat-clad mouth-breather is bringing his lame half-wit GNR cover band to Gnashville. Picked up the Gnashville Scene (the equivalent of LA Weekly) today and found a full page ad...asshole boy and his cast of hired-hands are gonna be here at Bridgestone Arena on December 4.

I have missed almost every major show that has come here this year that I normally would have gone to see due to severe financial difficulties.....you could not PAY me to go see that fucking shithead fuckass cocksucker.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Axl Rose Halts Guns N’ Roses Concert In Wake of Unidentified Flying Objects Attack

By: Joe Robinson UCR

Guns N’ Roses‘ concert Sunday (Oct. 23) in Monterrey, Mexico, was stopped during the first song after crowd members began throwing unidentified flying objects onstage at the band. Singer Axl Rose halted the gig just one minute into their performance of ‘Chinese Democracy’ after the items were tossed onstage and Rose announced that they would leave if fans continued to “throw s—” at the band.

“Is that what you wanna do?” Axl asked the audience. “‘Cause we will go home. Is that what you wanna do — throw s—? We would like to have fun. You wanna have a good time?” He then turned to his bandmates and said, “Alright, let’s just skip that song,” before they launched into ‘Welcome To the Jungle.’

We hate to say it — there’s never a good reason to throw stuff at bands onstage! — but the crowd did have a good reason to be irate. According to the the site SDPNoticias.com, the city of Monterrey, Mexico, fined the concert’s organizers $870 after Axl and his mates showed up onstage more than three hours late. Organizers blamed “technical issues” for the delay, although Rose is notorious for starting concerts extremely late.

The video posted below shows Rose stop the gig, kick something off the stage and begin talking to the crowd, although whatever is being tossed cannot clearly be seen. Rose hands the microphone over to an interpreter who translates his comments into Spanish for the crowd, which reacts with a mixture of cheers, boos — and a few choice profanities that can be heard from fans sitting close enough to the camera that captured the incident.

The concert reportedly continued without further incident.

On Friday (Oct. 28), Guns N’ Roses will bring their traveling circus home to America as they kick off a nationwide fall 2011 tour in Orlando, Fla.

Last edited by chefcraig; 10-27-2011, 03:27 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This isn't Guns N Roses, it's Cunts N Posers. Who would plunk down serious cash go see what is basically an Axl Rose solo band? Axl's hired guns don't even do a good job of covering the old songs, and Axl can't sing for shit anymore. Seriously, who pays to see this shit?
                    Last edited by Little Texan; 10-27-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                      Seriously, who pays to see this shit?

I know. WTF? First, he & his band are just awful. But even if for some odd reason it sounded good to your ear, why in the world would you pay money and spend an entire day getting your stuff together, locking up the house, fighting traffic, finding a parking space, hiking from the lot to the seats, stand in long lines for beers & souvenirs, etc.....just so this punk ass Axl can yawn & 5 mins before curtain time demand a kobe beef prime rib cooked medium rare with an ice cold Hefeweizen before he will go onstage?

Hey honey, I got us tickets Saturday night to hang out in the sports arena with a bunch of sweaty stink people, drink $8 watery beers, and listen to the local rock station over the PA system. Fun fun fun.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

No Slash, no cash. You may have an Axle but there are no wheels to go anywhere with.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Just once I'd like to hear about the lights go down, Welcome to the Jungle starts, Axl runs out and starts his intro scream to a burst of pyrotechnics onstage BOOM, turns to the crowd to as "you know where you are?", and suddenly notices every single seat on the 13,000 capacity arena is empty. Just a few random yellow jacket security guards having a smoke over by the main floor exit.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

Who cares? It's not the complete band, the ones everyone agree constituted "the originals". How can anybody hope to recreate something that was a moment in time over 25 years ago without the same group of people. When you start replacing, even if it's only 1 member, it is really just a cover band so to speak. next thing you know, it's piped in vocals or, just as an example, bass. I doubt any of their fans can really believe themselves when they think it's old times again, better than it could ever be. Those silly GnR fans. Can you imagine thinking that way?

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Are Bleater and Santa's Douche the same guy, or do they just get their talking points out of the same crackhouse?
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                                Are Bleater and Santa's Douche the same guy, or do they just get their talking points out of the same crackhouse?
                                Heatard has been the willing recipient of several wicked Fire Island Donkey Punches. It has mentally impaired him permanently and forever.

Comment

Working...