X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    Remember when they double billed with Metallica? They would switch off who headlined & who opened. They guys in Metallica when interviewed said they actually preferred to open for GnR because that way they didn't have to wait around forever for Axl to show up and start his set.

If you were to catch them with a great band touring with them, hope that the other band plays first. That way if you feel like bailing after several hours of waiting, you still got some of your moneys worth.
    Yeah, sadly that would be part of the contingency...it'd pretty much have to be a case of being more interested in seeing whatever other band was playing on the hypothetical double bill so that when Axl pulled his no-show prima donna pussy bullshit, I wouldn't feel like I'd blown a hundred bucks or whatever the ticket price was.

A friend of mine went to that show in the early 1990s G N R did with Metallica where Hetfield got burned by the pyro, Metallica had to cut their set short and then Axl threw a tantrum and walked off, which sparked a riot. He had offered me a ticket, but I couldn't make the show. My friend, who was a hardcore Metallica fan, said it sucked because not only did Metallica have to cut their set short, but he didn't even have the pleasure of at least getting to see a decent G N R show as some form of consolation.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Apparently Axl's Twitter account got hacked, they're claiming that was a "fake" message..

"According to NME.com, festival organizers received confirmation from the band's management that Rose's Twitter account had been hacked and that the message was a fake, with this week's shows set to go forward as planned."
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I saw that. Least believable excuse since Mary said it was a ghost that had knocked her up.

Hacked = Axl being a twat...again.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I saw that. Least believable excuse since Mary said it was a ghost that had knocked her up.

Hacked = Axl being a twat...again.
          Seems kinda light, I agree....
          Wouldn't you think a true hacker have made a few more...blunt incriminating comments? Maybe... slam Slash a bit? Brag about beating up Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour...SO many more worst-case-scenario possibilities.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

He had the power shut off at their last show at Leeds or somewhere. They came on a hour late. The venue pulled the plug when they went over the time limit. What a asshole !!! I guess he got really pissed.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The annoying thing about it was that proper news sources were reporting that his twitter account was hacked, even though there is no evidence for it. Journalists just look up the internet for their stories now and that will be appended to every bio even though he obviously just made it up.

Anyhoo there is a very simple way to deal with him, venues should stop paying him when he turns up for work late - just put it in the contract.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Terry

A friend of mine went to that show in the early 1990s G N R did with Metallica where Hetfield got burned by the pyro,

Wow. I had forgot that was the tour James got burned. The show I saw was after that. They had a fill-in guitarist and James just sang. He did very well without a guitar and showed he is a good frontman. Not the security blanket like some guys we know :-)
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Axhole Pose should simply CANCEL GUNS & ROSES !!!

Hey, Axhole. It's over!
                  <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He actually got booed on at Reading.

A festival headliner getting booed onto the stage shows how far he has sunk.

It wouldn't have happened to anyone else who was an hour late going on, shit happens, it will with Axl though because the crowd are fucking sick of him fucking people over for years now. There will be lots of people there that got fucked in the past over waiting for 2 or more hours, sometimes in shitty conditions and then missing transport home and they've had enough. I think maybe it's an even bigger problem for the UK audiences where the majority of people go to shows by public transport on trains or buses.

Somewhere along the line he has got it into his stupid little fucked up head that it adds theatre and drama and excitement if he leaves his customers waiting. It doesn't. Or maybe it just makes his dick hard.
                    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-31-2010, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It would be in the best interest of the suit to throw logs right now.
                      Before it may have been a way for him to have some control.
                      Now, it is a useful tool to exhibit behavior patterns.

Which this thread reminds me. I have some fresh material (shots) to post when convenient.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Oh shit I'm a butterhead! Don't believe I'm a Butterhead?

- come see me eat nipples, eat nipples.

Come see me eat nipples. Eat nipples!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          Axhole Pose should simply CANCEL GUNS & ROSES !!!

Hey, Axhole. It's over!
                          <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          Nah its not over just yet. i seen axl a few years back and im seeing him again in a few weeks and the guy is still awesome live and still has his voice.Guns N Roses in the current incarnation is pretty fine musically.Original Guns was obviously better however, it was down to everyone. people like to think it was slash that made guns n roses special, to them i say shit.Look at slash's post guns stuff, wow is it weak.his latest album was pretty bad and well the less said about VR the better. Slash needs someone to elevate his talent and that was always Axl. Anyone listening to Guns will pick out the vocals and lead guitar first.Have you ever heard more than a few people say "wow the bass is a good in guns n roses"?

in summary, the new guns n roses are still pretty good. Chinese Democracy was a good album, a bit UYI. Axl can still sing. If he could come on stage on time they would still be one of the most awesome bands on the planet
                          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Can you think of a scenario where you wouldn't give him your money?

What if at the next gig he walks out into the crowd surrounded by security, over to your seat, spits in your face, and kicks you as hard as he can right in the groin. You collapse and he then squats over you and lays a big shit right in your hair. He then departs the venue leaving you in a bloody shitty mess without playing. And he does this all an hour after he was due on stage.

Would you you still buy tickets for his next show?

I think you probably would.
                            Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-01-2010, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Can you think of a scenario where you wouldn't give him your money?

What if at the next gig he walks out into the crowd surrounded by security, over to your seat, spits in your face, and kicks you as hard as he can right in the groin. You collapse and he then squats over you and lays a big shit right in your hair. He then departs the venue leaving you in a bloody shitty mess without playing. And he does this all an hour after he was due on stage.

Would you you still buy tickets for his next show?

I think you probably would.
                              Not the hair

Im just saying he gets far too much of a bad rap in things
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                                Look at slash's post guns stuff, wow is it weak.
                                You're either deaf or got hit in the head really hard & often.

"It's 5 o'clock Somewhere" ring a bell? Is THAT weak? AND, it didn't take 30 years to release.

Axhole is a piece of shit. We all make mistakes, but we learn from them & strive to be better people. Even Sebastian Bach improved over the years... and that's saying something. Axhole keeps doing the same shit over & over. He's hopeless. He's the Britney Spears of rock. Ok, since he was famous first, it's fair to say that Britney is the Axhole of pop.

At any rate, Axhole is nothing but a celebutard these days, no different than all the worthless shit heads with who keep showing up in the retard papers. Soak up the drip between your legs & start looking just a wee bit further to something other than looks & appearance.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...