• Apr 2005

Was all a pile of shit
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's important to remember that just because he sang some songs you like doesn't change the fact that he is a mentally ill rapist woman beating coward sad ginger prick.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I think that within the next few years Axl will run out of different ways to be a total prick and there will be some sort of a massive GNR reunion tour.

Until that happens I have no interest in seeing him or his hangers on band.
        Yeah. 'Chinese Democracy' sucks and I have no intention of seeing his incarnation of Nine Inch Guns and Roses...

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Guns n Nails
          I have a fresh picture to draw now.

Better than
          Rose n Inch
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

It's important to remember that just because he sang some songs you like doesn't change the fact that he is a mentally ill rapist woman beating coward sad ginger prick.
            Meh, i feel sorry for the guy.Rapist?,was never ACTUALLY proved. they actually settled out of court on both occasions.Mentally Ill?,respect where it is due for someone of Axl's mental state to go from nothing to fronting one of the biggest bands the world has ever seen
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Have you thought of changing your name to Axl's bitch?

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Fuck Axl Rose! Fuck him!

The guy is the biggest self-centered piece of shit in the history of music. He rarely shows up to his own concerts, if he does show up chances are good he will throw a fit and not play the whole set. And that's after he decides to show up 5 hours late and instead of starting at 9:30 pm, the band rolls out at 2 am. Just to play 4 songs before someone tosses a water bottle near him & he throws the mic down & storms off.

No thank you. Seen GnR a few times and I will never go again. I don't care who is in the band. As long as Axl is a part of it, I won't go and that guy will never get another cent of my money.

Again, Fuck Axl Rose!
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Dude can't sing very good anyways and he ain't much to look at either.

Suck it Axl.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I think that within the next few years Axl will run out of different ways to be a total prick and there will be some sort of a massive GNR reunion tour.

Until that happens I have no interest in seeing him or his hangers on band.
                    Maybe if Adler and Izzy were onboard and the band were on a double bill with another group I really liked...even an Appetite-era lineup reunion by itself wouldn't be quite enough to make me wanna bother...G n R aren't quite along the same lines as Van Halen for me, in that it didn't matter who was opening up for Van Halen because I was gonna go regardless...
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                      Maybe if Adler and Izzy were onboard and the band were on a double bill with another group I really liked...even an Appetite-era lineup reunion by itself wouldn't be quite enough to make me wanna bother...G n R aren't quite along the same lines as Van Halen for me, in that it didn't matter who was opening up for Van Halen because I was gonna go regardless...

Remember when they double billed with Metallica? They would switch off who headlined & who opened. They guys in Metallica when interviewed said they actually preferred to open for GnR because that way they didn't have to wait around forever for Axl to show up and start his set.

If you were to catch them with a great band touring with them, hope that the other band plays first. That way if you feel like bailing after several hours of waiting, you still got some of your moneys worth.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

These days they will probably sound more like this.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Oh my God that was funny. The pop-up video part in the beginning that simply said "The Fuck?" almost knocked me out of my chair laughing.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

Saw Gun's in early 92 after Izzy left. The were really good !! Slash was on the money that night. Great tone and the house mix was great. Axhole stopped the show during Live & Let Die to yell at some kid in the front of the stage. I heard that his voice was toast by the time of the Metallica tour came around. I guess they played theDome here and he was only on stage half the night !! I got lucky I guess,they were great. Axl is a pathetic joke !!!! I hope Slash never plays with him again !! Going to see him next month. Adlers book was fantastic !! Check it out. He is on the road too. Just missed him here. His band sound good on You Tube. Singer wasn't great but so what !!
                            Last edited by 78/84 guy; 08-20-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Fuck Axl Rose! Fuck him!

The guy is the biggest self-centered piece of shit in the history of music. He rarely shows up to his own concerts, if he does show up chances are good he will throw a fit and not play the whole set. And that's after he decides to show up 5 hours late and instead of starting at 9:30 pm, the band rolls out at 2 am. Just to play 4 songs before someone tosses a water bottle near him & he throws the mic down & storms off.
                              i agree. i stopped paying any attention to him when he cracked his woman over the head with a wine bottle. he never really did entertain me. The music always carried him and he got a fat head from biznack. garbage.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HAVE THE INSTRUMENTS WHEN YOU DO THAT TO THEM????? and yes I was shouting.
                                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...