Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockhead
    Roadie
    • Jan 2006

I actually purchased the Kill"em cd the other week to put on my ipod, and just flicking through the cover, and how is it there is no photo of Mustaine in the CD?.......fuck James and Lar$ for stamping Mustaine out.Its as bad those dickheads for turning down the bass in the mix on .........And Justice, the James & Lar$ show.
    Last edited by rockhead; 01-04-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

They've actually all kissed and made up recently.

Mustaine actually played five tunes with Metallica at their 30th anniversary shows.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• SparkieD
        Veteran
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by binnie
        They've actually all kissed and made up recently.

Mustaine actually played five tunes with Metallica at their 30th anniversary shows.
        Well, they couldn't invite Ron McGovney without inviting Dave. I know, I know. I'm sure Dave was invited first. I just can't help but harbor a lot of contempt for James and Lars. Even though I hate the direction the band went in, that's not the reason for my hostility. It's the shitty ways they've treated people who were very important to the band along the way.

BTW, the reunion sounded amazing. Dave looked terrible considering the pain he must be in from the surgery, but he sounded killer. Notice how he kept his distance for the most part?
        Last edited by SparkieD; 01-04-2012, 09:20 AM.
        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
        Originally posted by rustoffa
        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

He was probably in agony - that and not wanting to be a dick by trying to steel the show. It was Metallica's 30th after all......

Comment

• SparkieD
            Veteran
            • Sep 2006

He was probably in agony - that and not wanting to be a dick by trying to steel the show. It was Metallica's 30th after all......
            I read somewhere that his problem was with McGovney. As far as I'm concerned, He DID steal the show.

Comment

• rockhead
              Roadie
              • Jan 2006

Sorry Bin, but the whole kiss and make up doesnt fly.

As part of the kiss and makeup they could have repackaged the kill'em album with a photo of Dave that im sure they would have took after the recording to put the album out....lets face it the band arnt short of a couple of mill to spend the money repackaging, especially for a 20 year old recording, and a good debut album.Why they wont? ego.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

MASTER OF PUPPETS is better than the ENTIRE Megadeth catalog...COMBINED!

DAVE is a talented dude....but he made his bed

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by rockhead

As part of the kiss and makeup they could have repackaged the kill'em album with a photo of Dave that im sure they would have took after the recording to put the album out....lets face it the band arnt short of a couple of mill to spend the money repackaging, especially for a 20 year old recording, and a good debut album.Why they wont? ego.
                  Possibly,Or perhaps it is that Megadeth and Metallica are two separate entities with two separate visions and it would not tie in with where both bands are and want to be
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
                    MASTER OF PUPPETS is better than the ENTIRE Megadeth catalog...COMBINED!

DAVE is a talented dude....but he made his bed
                    oh Matt.Play Tornado of Souls and then have a re think.I am sure you will come around

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by rockhead

Not really.

Dave's was credited as writer on those songs, but he didn't play on that record nor was he a part of the band when it came out. Why would his picture be on it?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Crush 'em was an ok song

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Kirk Hammett is not a shredder - that's where people get him wrong.

His best work is at the slower tempos - the nuances, light and shade if you will.
                          True, but is the area's of his playing also display his worst attribute as a player, imo .......
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

i, uh...i like.....mannnn.......fuck it. i like poison.
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• SparkieD
                              Veteran
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              i, uh...i like.....mannnn.......fuck it. i like poison.
                              You're still gonna punch ol' Fishlips in the mouth for me next time you see him, right?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by SparkieD
                                You're still gonna punch ol' Fishlips in the mouth for me next time you see him, right?
                                for you? yes

IMG_2252.jpg
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...