• Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    for you? yes

[ATTACH]8167[/ATTACH]
    anybody have the skills to make ^^this^^^ into this -> ?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      i, uh...i like.....mannnn.......fuck it. i like poison.
      Me Too
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Floridaman1985
        Groupie
        • May 2009

I can't stand U2, Aerosmith, Metallica or AC/DC. I like a song or two by each band, but yuck on the whole.
        "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I hate U2 so much that when my X wife made me travel to see a show about 5/6 years ago I did a bunch of coke (she did not know) to help me enjoy the show and I still hated it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
            I hate U2 so much that when my X wife made me travel to see a show about 5/6 years ago I did a bunch of coke (she did not know) to help me enjoy the show and I still hated it.
            LOL! I hate playing their songs. Our band can nail U2 songs. Our singer can sing like Bono and play like The Edge at the same time. So we do a few U2 songs and people love them. Deep down, I'm hating it. If I have to play Where the Streets Have no Name anymore I'm going to break something and please pass the cocaine.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Savatage Sirens is one of the best metal debut albums

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

ooh what fun to read:

- Your Filthy Little Mouth is one of Dave's finest
                - Most "metal" bands blow (let's all wear black, grow a goatee, get a sleeve tattoo and look tough together... sheep)
                - Megadeth trumps Metallica (I fucking hate Lars and don't wanna buy his paintings)
                - Rolling Stones went downhill when they released It's Only Rock n Roll
                - I dislike KISS
                - Roth has a technically better voice than Hagar
                - I can't stand Brian Johnson AC/DC (the guy is strangling a cat)
                - guns n roses music does not get better with age, VH always sounds fresh and relevant
                - Marillion with Fish was better than Genesis without Gabriel
                - Nickleback is NOT rock music
                - Bon Jovi is a poor Roth clone. I hate it how he gets put in the same music section as VH.
                - Wolfmother sucks
                - I prefer Quadrophenia and Who's Next to Tommy
                - Poison's self-titled debut album turns me on (who are these 4 hot bitches on the cover?)

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Ok i just came up with another.John Corabi's stuff with Motley Crue was really good

Comment

• rocking ron
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2010

I didn't like VAN HALEN............................................. ...................without DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I didn't like IRON MAIDEN'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''................................... .......without BRUCE DICKINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

It's hard to be too sad when you get Bruce and Nico... But I always liked DiAnno and often wonder how Maiden might might have sounded had he been able to hold it together for a few more years. Would they have been as big?

Comment

• rockhead
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2006

It came to a head Yount on the killers tour, when the band especially Steve couldn't be bothered putting up with Dianno's moodiness anymore, which is why Bruce took his spot toward the end of killers tour.Also Steve felt that him and dianno kept knocking heads over song ideas and song direction and Steve felt Dianno was holding them back, and as Steve says on the making of "beast" (love the album) that the band were able to grow more and try more ideas with Bruce, and were able to go to another level.Although listening to beast over hammersmith i don't like Bruce's voice covering Dianno's songs.

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

Ah, very interesting. I'd be a little moody too if the bass player was writing vocals for me. Band dynamics are such a pain in the arse. I guess it just wasn't meant to be and Maiden forged ahead to greatness.

Which makes me think... Did you think Bruce eventually left Maiden for the same reasons?

Comment

• rockhead
                            Roadie
                            • Jan 2006

theres 2 ways yount id look at it.Bruce had started in maiden since his early twenties so having done album/tour/album/tour he may have just got sick of it and personally by the time they did no prayer.......the band were becoming stale, at least to these ears.It could be band dynamics or maybe there were issues as H left not long after Bruce, and it seems (and i hope im wrong) that Steves attitude is my way or the highway, as maiden is his band like Motorhead is lemmys so there could have been issues at that time.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Yount
                              ooh what fun to read:

- Your Filthy Little Mouth is one of Dave's finest
                              - Most "metal" bands blow (let's all wear black, grow a goatee, get a sleeve tattoo and look tough together... sheep)
                              - Megadeth trumps Metallica (I fucking hate Lars and don't wanna buy his paintings)
                              - Rolling Stones went downhill when they released It's Only Rock n Roll
                              - I dislike KISS
                              - Roth has a technically better voice than Hagar
                              - I can't stand Brian Johnson AC/DC (the guy is strangling a cat)
                              - guns n roses music does not get better with age, VH always sounds fresh and relevant
                              - Marillion with Fish was better than Genesis without Gabriel
                              - Nickleback is NOT rock music
                              - Bon Jovi is a poor Roth clone. I hate it how he gets put in the same music section as VH.
                              - Wolfmother sucks
                              - I prefer Quadrophenia and Who's Next to Tommy
                              - Poison's self-titled debut album turns me on (who are these 4 hot bitches on the cover?)
                              I can go along with most of that.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Van Halen and The Gang is a bad idea...

Comment

Working...