Queensryche planning to fire Geoff Tate? Backstage knife drama!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

To be fair it was only a drummer...

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

Tate was trying to get Rockenfield to Take Hold of the Phlegm.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
        Tate was trying to get Rockenfield to Take Hold of the Phlegm.

You rascal!
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by FORD
          They would never record a single track. And odds are, at least one of them wouldn't survive the first gig and/or studio session.

Guess that would be a good thing if it was Hagar. I don't especially want AxHole dead... I just want him to stop calling his shit band "Guns N Roses" and at least make a half assed effort to reconcile with the real band.

As for Tate.... if even half of what Wilton says is true, he seriously needs some professional help.
          I can see it now...

Geoff: Pussies! I'll fuck you all up!!

Axhole: ONE BOTTLE from the fucking audience and I'm walking off stage.

Enema-Bag Hagar: OMG LIKE, EDDIE WAS LIKE, SUCH A DICK TO ME AND I ONLY TOLD HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF LIKE, TEN TIMES ITS LIKE, SOOOOO UNFAIR!!! DAVE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE AND HE HAS AN EGO PROBLEM AND I DEFINETLY DON'T!! (yea right) WHERE'S MY TEQUILA?!?! BUY THE NEW CHICKENFOOT ALBUM!!!!
          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Tate is right about one thing, Wilton is a pussy. He should have cracked him over the head with his guitar, or anything.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Tate is right about one thing, Wilton is a pussy. He should have cracked him over the head with his guitar, or anything.
              Whip is the only one I know personally out of the band, I've only met/hung with the others.

Out of curiosity, what makes you call him a pussy?

He's always been pretty cool and straightforward when I've dealt with him. Very honest guy.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

what a fuckhead. i know blokes who would have driven a drumstick through his eye..

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Out of curiosity, what makes you call him a pussy?
                  Well, Tate spit on him, and then cracked him upside the head. What did Wilton do? Worry about getting his contact back in his eye. He should have been busting Tate's skull, by whatever means necessary. I am sure he is a great guy, but come on. Even if he ultimately got his ass kicked by the guy in eye liner, he still could have at least done some damage.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    GO TO THE 3:57 MARK

GEOFF TAINT CLEARLY SPITS ON SCOTT

Wow. Just fucking wow. I cannot believe Rockenfeld didn't immediately come right through that drum kit and smash that motherfuckers face in.

I understand their "The show must go on" attitude, but that show should have ended at 3:57 of "Jet City Woman".

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Wow. Just fucking wow. I cannot believe Rockenfeld didn't immediately come right through that drum kit and smash that motherfuckers face in.

I understand their "The show must go on" attitude, but that show should have ended at 3:57 of "Jet City Woman".
                      Took the high road I guess.

Best thing is it shows Tate as a prick...that can only help them in the dispute.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Well, Tate spit on him, and then cracked him upside the head. What did Wilton do? Worry about getting his contact back in his eye. He should have been busting Tate's skull, by whatever means necessary. I am sure he is a great guy, but come on. Even if he ultimately got his ass kicked by the guy in eye liner, he still could have at least done some damage.

I don't even wear contacts, but correct me if I'm wrong...had he taken another shot in the eye with a misplaced lense could there not have been some serious damage caused?
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                          I don't even wear contacts, but correct me if I'm wrong...had he taken another shot in the eye with a misplaced lense could there not have been some serious damage caused?
                          Only if he is still wearing the same contacts he wore in the 70's.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Geoff Tate no longer is going to be connected to Queensryche, other to be known as "Queensryche's ex-vocalist", and that is a tag which will follow him for the rest of his days!

Fuck that worthless piece of shit!

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Tater To Sing National Anthem At Washington's Evergreen Speedway this Saturday.

Where Metal Lives! Breaking news, reviews, interviews, audio, and videos... Your hub for metal music.

Ooooohhhh saaay can you spiiiiiiiiiit, by the concert stage liiight.
                              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

That's not being a pussy....

That's called being smart.

What you wanted to see is EXACTLY what Geoff Taint wanted to see happen.... and the whole drama/lawsuit/tit for tat right now would be more in his favor.

Whip knew by not getting baited into some macho purse swinging contest, that the crew, the venue, the promoters, and eventually the fans would see who the douche nozzle was on that stage that night.

And I applaud Scottie for continuing to play. Just imagine the Tate-Spin Machine had Rockenfield stormed off, or jumped on Taint and beat him bloody.

Making the wise choice doesnt make one a "pussy" This isn't the playground at Wilson Junior High. This is business.
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...