A Nugent interview even jhale would like...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    What is really interesting is how fascinated you are about what I do with my cock.

If you want to suck it that bad, ask me again next time I am in your area and I might consider it.
    Probably because you lack one. Go play with your Dyson, little boy.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

How would you know? Just because you are all smooth down there like a Barbie doll does not mean everyone else is like you....

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by hardrock69
        how would you know? Just because you are all smooth down there like a barbie doll does not mean everyone else is like you....
        Amen to that, brother

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Never been a fan of Ted Nugent. All I ever really knew was Cat Scratch Fever and that song sucks. I guess I had heard Wango Tango but never realized it was him. Again, another sucky song. I don't understand how he is so famous for a couple crappy songs.

Yeah, yeah. You guys from the 70's will tell me how he was huge back then. I wasn't there so he wasn't huge to me. One of those "you had to be there" things I suppose.
          I was there, proud to say. Give me Ted over any of the 90's bullshit guitar stars. Dead Cobain, Green shit, Barking Pumkins, etc.

Ted has more talent than any of the cutter assholes like My Chemical Dependency or Rites of Slinky, with one simple lick and you know the song. That's exactly why he's famous. If you can't understand Ted's talent, try staying with Candlebox.

In the 70's, I'll let you into a little secret: punk was pure liquid shit!

Punk was all about easily-led sheep assholes who couldn't play. Punk was bullshit rhetoric and spraying their spiked hair in front of the mirror. Watch the other F word documentary.

Cal Jam in 78, silly surf punks never knew what hit them.

Here in Largo in 80 Ted plays Wang Dang Sweet Poontang ( which is what rock and roll is about: PUSSY and LOTS OF PUSSY!!!!!) Ted throws in Hibernation to see who's paying attention.

Give me Ted 'til I'm dead!!
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Saw the Wang Tango tour. It was awesome!

Sent from my GS2, bitches
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The Youtube is re-posted. I still can't get enough. Want to get yourself moving in the morning? Put on Scream Dream.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                How would you know? Just because you are all smooth down there like a Barbie doll does not mean everyone else is like you....
                Whoa.Wait a seccy here...you pay with Barbie dolls?

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                  The Youtube is re-posted. I still can't get enough. Want to get yourself moving in the morning? Put on Scream Dream.
                  Yeah, who doesn't want to see a bunch of obviously homosexually repressed grown men all professing their love towards each other by not wearing shirts in a crappy 80's video that was thought to be buried under a landfill? Yep, nothing says motivation in the morning of music so recycled and bland you swear you just had a Vodka and Red Bull just to stay awake

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Yeah, who doesn't want to see a bunch of obviously homosexually repressed grown men all professing their love towards each other by not wearing shirts in a crappy 80's video that was thought to be buried under a landfill? Yep, nothing says motivation in the morning of music so recycled and bland you swear you just had a Vodka and Red Bull just to stay awake
                    When Ted is outlawed only
                    outlaws will have Ted!!!

SWEET!!!^

Oh, and remember when you all waste your vote today there is a option at the bottom of the ballot that sais other,different,out of the box,in the box, under the box, someone tell me whats in the box,different,not any of the normal options......

That is where you write in, clarthecarrot.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!
                    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 11-06-2012, 11:58 AM.
                    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

I love how the word "80's" is thrown around. Metallica had 80's records, Diamond Darrell, Aerosmith, etc.

Ted is playing his ass off and the band locks in with him.

As a broad, you noticed his hair and chest.
                      As a guy the first thing I'd notice if I met you is your chest and and if you had chest hair.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

As a guy the first thing I'd notice if I met you is your chest and and if you had chest hair.
                        It would take less effort to notice if "she" has an Adam's apple or not.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

That clip of Wang Dang is awesome, but this is the ultimate...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I love how the word "80's" is thrown around. Metallica had 80's records, Diamond Darrell, Aerosmith, etc.

Ted is playing his ass off and the band locks in with him.

As a broad, you noticed his hair and chest.
                            Oh, I'm not arguing on how Hard Rock/Metal has a gay/homoerotic fixation to it. It's quite prevalent in many bands among a largely youthful male audience. But as a "broad" I actually noticed his [Ted's] teeth and lack of personal hygiene. I think that also reflects on his shitty music as well. His band looks like a bunch of failed musicians he found in your average white trash bar anywhere America. The dude looks and sings like an escaped mental patient only real escaped mental patient would be far more interesting to listen to.
                            Last edited by Kristy; 11-06-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Listen to Wang Dand Sweet Poontang and shut the fuck up !!

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                It would take less effort to notice if "she" has an Adam's apple or not.
                                You can fuck right off too, old man.
                                Last edited by Kristy; 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...