A Nugent interview even jhale would like...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

You gotta admit, that ending part to Stranglehold is pretty powerful.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yessir.

Remember how he popped into the scene of the Damn Yankees video with his whiny solo (to complement the whiny vocals), looking like... who was that wrestler in the Slim Jim commercials? Sheesh.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
        Ted's a decent guitar player. His first solo album is a classic.
        I've often said EVERYTHING anybody ever needs to hear from TED is on that 1st release TED NUGENT....except GRATE WHITE BUFFALO.....

MOO MOO BUFFALO

Comment

• private parts
          Sniper
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS

I have always thought Dave and Ted should interview each other. Would be something to behold.
          Uncle Ted vs Uncle Dave..Battle of the Yappers.
          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by private parts
            I have always thought Dave and Ted should interview each other. Would be something to behold.
            Dave is waaaay too good to even talk to that piece of garbage. Besides, Ted is friend of our other favorite white trash tequila singer.

If Dave has something to do with Ted, I won't speak to Dave anymore
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• motherchicken
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Yessir.

Remember how he popped into the scene of the Damn Yankees video with his whiny solo (to complement the whiny vocals), looking like... who was that wrestler in the Slim Jim commercials? Sheesh.
              The Late Randy "Macho Man" Savage. OH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by private parts
                Sorry to disappoint some people in this thread but Dave interviewed Nugent on his radio show in 2006 for at least 40 minutes and he seemed to be getting very well with him talking about outdoors shit and guns.

Roth probably knows nothing of Nugent's friendship with Hagar, dodgy girl adoption, hypocritical draft dodge etc etc but it wasn't my favorite moment from his radio show...

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Sorry to disappoint some people in this thread but Dave interviewed Nugent on his radio show in 2006 for at least 40 minutes and he seemed to be getting very well with him talking about outdoors shit and guns.

Roth probably knows nothing of Nugent's friendship with Hagar, dodgy girl adoption, hypocritical draft dodge etc etc but it wasn't my favorite moment from his radio show...
                  Well I've GOT to find that.
                  sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I don't belive for a second that Dave didn't know about the adoption. If we know, then he knows too. He probably knew sooner then we and in more details.

Who knows, maybe we are all wrong about Dave. None of us knows him for real, we only know what he chooses to show off publicly. Maybe he is like Nugent deep down inside :-/

If I had a dick, it would go soft by the thought of Dave being like Ted :-(
                    Last edited by envy_me; 10-23-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• motherchicken
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by envy_me
                      I don't belive for a second that Dave didn't know about the adoption. If we know, then he knows too. He probably knew sooner then we and in more details.

Who knows, maybe we are all wrong about Dave. None of us knows him for real, we only know what he chooses to show off publicly. Maybe he is like Nugent deep down inside :-/

If I had a dick, it would go soft by the thought of Dave being like Ted :-(
                      If I was Dave or at least had his money I would have better things to do than listen to gossip about other celebrities.
                      I picture Dave as being fairly opposite of his stage persona. He must have a pretty tight circle of friends because you don't hear much if anything of what he does off stage. You only hear what he allows you to hear.
                      If you did have a dick thoughts of men shouldn't affect it's hardness one way or the other. You could have said your poontang dries up instead.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

If I was Dave or at least had his money I would have better things to do than listen to gossip about other celebrities.
                        I picture Dave as being fairly opposite of his stage persona. He must have a pretty tight circle of friends because you don't hear much if anything of what he does off stage. You only hear what he allows you to hear.
                        If you did have a dick thoughts of men shouldn't affect it's hardness one way or the other. You could have said your poontang dries up instead.
                        It does dry up...

Btw, Nugent isn't a celeberty that is surrounded by rumors like for example Lindsey Lohan is. I belive he knew.

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

I doubt Ted having a friendly relationship with Sammy would mean much to Dave. Who doesn't have a friend that dislikes or even hates another of your friends? I even have friends I don't really like. Especially when they drink too much and can't handle themselves properly.

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

I doubt Ted having a friendly relationship with Sammy would mean much to Dave. Who doesn't have a friend that dislikes or even hates another of your friends? I even have friends I don't really like. Especially when they drink too much and can't handle themselves properly.
                            It's not that he is friends with Sammy. Ted is a narrow-minded, white trash piece of shit. Everything that Dave isn't. Or at least doesn't give impression to be.

Comment

• motherchicken
                              • Nov 2009

It does dry up...

Btw, Nugent isn't a celeberty that is surrounded by rumors like for example Lindsey Lohan is. I belive he knew.
                              Not the same kind but Ted's actions get plenty attention. He's always running off at the mouth about something. Lindsey does stupid shit, Ted talks stupid shit. If he's as straight edge as he claims he's very mentally unstable.

Comment

• motherchicken
                                • Nov 2009

It's not that he is friends with Sammy. Ted is a narrow-minded, white trash piece of shit. Everything that Dave isn't. Or at least doesn't give impression to be.
                                You don't have any friends that are complete opposites? I Do. None of them are draft dodging pedophiles though. I've had friends that were white supremisists but I'm not. But they're just shit talkers not Klansmen or Nazis.

Comment

Working...