A Nugent interview even jhale would like...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by motherchicken
    Not the same kind but Ted's actions get plenty attention. He's always running off at the mouth about something. Lindsey does stupid shit, Ted talks stupid shit. If he's as straight edge as he claims he's very mentally unstable.
    To say the least. My point was that Ted is hardly celeberty. Ask 10 random people on the street of they know who Ted Nugent is, I'll bet you no one will know. At least in this country. He is only known among hardcore rockers, which is really a small group of people.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by motherchicken
      You don't have any friends that are complete opposites? I Do. None of them are draft dodging pedophiles though. I've had friends that were white supremisists but I'm not. But they're just shit talkers not Klansmen or Nazis.
      Actually I don't. I am very selective with who I like and spend my time with. I can tolerate the presence of some people but I wouln't activly invite them to hang out with me. I thought I was as selective when I chose to be a fan of Dave, but now I am starting to wonder.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

You are not seriously going off Dave because he was friendly with Ted are you Envy?
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

envy, you can't really judge people based on he/said she/said things.
          I should say that you can but usually you're getting 5 to 10 percent accuracy based on whomever's talking's unique filter, and people aren't perfect or unbiased. You can find things you love or hate about someone and then fixate on that but you never get the whole story.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
            To say the least. My point was that Ted is hardly celeberty. Ask 10 random people on the street of they know who Ted Nugent is, I'll bet you no one will know. At least in this country. He is only known among hardcore rockers, which is really a small group of people.
            Everybody knows who the Motor City Madman is!

People sure are judgemental.

Until you actually sit down and get to know someone, you should reserve judgement. I have heard all those things about Nugent, however I have no way to verify the validity of the accusations. I know he has done a TON for kids in Michigan.

Ted Nugent is hardly the only sport hunter there is. Before you bust on Ted for hunting, (I am not a hunter) you better take a hard look at where virtually everything you put in your mouth, comes from. I love these do gooders that slam the hunters, but have no problem going to a restaurant and ordering a big fat juicy steak, or any other processed or "farmed" item on the menu. Go visit a slaughterhouse. Or any food processing plant.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
              You are not seriously going off Dave because he was friendly with Ted are you Envy?
              Ted just might be a much nicer guy than Dave. You never know...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                And they were probably both nice many times and rat bastards other times, based on many many variables.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                  No, not for now. I don't know under which circumstances it happend. Maybe an intern at the station wanted to shine and booked Ted for interview :-) or something else. But if they start to hang out then it's a different story.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                    And they were probably both nice many times and rat bastards other times, based on many many variables.
                    Everyone is human, but I always saw Dave as a smart, rational person with decent values.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Everybody knows who the Motor City Madman is!

People sure are judgemental.

Until you actually sit down and get to know someone, you should reserve judgement. I have heard all those things about Nugent, however I have no way to verify the validity of the accusations. I know he has done a TON for kids in Michigan.

Ted Nugent is hardly the only sport hunter there is. Before you bust on Ted for hunting, (I am not a hunter) you better take a hard look at where virtually everything you put in your mouth, comes from. I love these do gooders that slam the hunters, but have no problem going to a restaurant and ordering a big fat juicy steak, or any other processed or "farmed" item on the menu. Go visit a slaughterhouse. Or any food processing plant.
                      I am a vegetarian.

Most of my friends aren't even vegetarian, but they are decent enough not to spit in a persons face :-/

Comment

• motherchicken
                        • Nov 2009

No. I have a relative that's a flight attendant and knows Ted on a first name basis. He makes regular trips on American Eagle. He's a cool guy if you're having friendly conversation but if you piss him off he goes off. I've seen Dave get interviewed and somebody tries to get a rise out of him he takes the high road. He will make a wise crack once in a while but it's short and sweet.

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by envy_me
                          I am a vegetarian.

Most of my friends aren't even vegetarian, but they are decent enough not to spit in a persons face :-/
                          I'm not. But if I had to survive on what I could find or hunt I'd eat a lot of fish. I've killed a few birds but I always feel bad after I kill an animal on purpose or by accident. I'll eat em but I won't kill em. I had a pet chicken. Her name was barbeque. She died of natural causes and we buried her. I could bring myself to eating my former friend.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

It's well known that Dave didn't treat people very well after first becoming successful. But I think that comes under the banner of being human and he's learned from it. but to be consistant with my earlier post that may have been from his band mates and that may have been spun based on variables we don't know about.

it doesn't make the music sizzle any less, that's for sure

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Why am I suddenly hungry for barbequed chicken?

Comment

• motherchicken
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                Why am I suddenly hungry for barbequed chicken?
                                She was a decent pet. She shit all over the place but she would chase the dogs around the yard pecking them on the butt if she got close enough. The dogs were scared of her put she was cool with humans. If you picked her up she'd lay her head on your chest and cluck softly.

Comment

Working...