• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Is this any kind of way to thank me?

You are on good terms with your Dad, because I enlightened you on how to be a good Son, instead of the ungrateful mooching bum you were previously.

Glad I could help.
    Bull. Fucking. Shit. You treated me like fucking garbage, you disrespected me and my family and now you expect me to thank you? You really are a narcissistic cunt.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

my name is inigo montoya...
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by fraroc
        Bull. Fucking. Shit. You treated me like fucking garbage, you disrespected me and my family and now you expect me to thank you? You really are a narcissistic cunt.
        I treated you the way you deserved to be treated. I enlightened you, and you know it. I didn't disrespect your family. You did. I pointed it out to you, rather bluntly, and now you are on good terms with your Dad. Coincidence? I think not. You might not be ready to thank me yet, but you will. Unless of course, you revert back to your spoiled brat ways, and your Dad is forced to slap you around again. I hope that doesn't happen.

Don't try thanking me in a PM either. I want you to do it here in front of everybody. You could still use a little humility.

Only at the DLR Army could you get all this FREE professional help. Why do you think Angel is still around?

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
          I treated you the way you deserved to be treated. I enlightened you, and you know it. I didn't disrespect your family. You did. I pointed it out to you, rather bluntly, and now you are on good terms with your Dad. Coincidence? I think not. You might not be ready to thank me yet, but you will. Unless of course, you revert back to your spoiled brat ways, and your Dad is forced to slap you around again. I hope that doesn't happen.

Don't try thanking me in a PM either. I want you to do it here in front of everybody. You could still use a little humility.

Only at the DLR Army could you get all this FREE professional help. Why do you think Angel is still around?
          Whatever, dick.

Yoko still sucks though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH HHH!!!!! UHHAOWHAOOH OOH HU UH OW!! OOH HU UH OW!! OOH HU UH OW!! AAAAAAAAAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

We can't forget this shit XD I swear, I thought the guy behind her was going to piss his pants laughing LOL

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by SunisinuS
              What's Yellow and sleeps alone?
              The Lonely Banana? I remember that joke as What's ugly, yellow and sleeps alone.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Bull. Fucking. Shit.
                I thought bullfuckingshit was one word.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

He's a writer...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    my name is inigo montoya...
                    You killed my brother...

Prepare to die...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Seriously, what in the fuck is wrong with you!? And please note that question is coming from me. The only solace in your otherwise ridiculous comments (again, this coming from me) is that little self-centered pricks like you who believe that life owes you something the way of entitlement don't last too long living in it. Now go Clorox wipe your asshole before daddy comes out of the closet again for you tonight.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        You killed my brother...

Prepare to die...

Don't get her started on plagiarism.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

We can't forget this shit XD I swear, I thought the guy behind her was going to piss his pants laughing LOL
                          Jesus Christ that's insane.

And the sycophantic "art crowd" claps and cheers for it because Yoko's a pseudo-celebrity whose only claim to fame was being a homewrecker who hit the life lottery by marrying someone who actually mattered in the world of art and music.

At what point do you think Yoko actually squirts in her pants?

Meg Ryan did it much better here....

Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

And as a funny side note...when I watched it on YouTube there was a popup ad for Paul McCartney's "New" single on iTunes over the video.

I wonder how much Sir Paul would appreciate that.....oh the irony.
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Mark David Chapman definitely shot the wrong person.
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by FORD
                                I remember that episode of the Mike Douglas show with John & Yoko co-hosting, and the look in Chuck Berry's eyes when Yoko started howling. I was waiting for him to channel his inner Pete Townsend and smash the guitar over her head, but I guess Chuck loves his guitars too much for that.
                                I have the boxed set of John and Yoko on the Mike Douglas show on VHS (got it just before the DVD boom). I don't think I ever finished watching it. About of the third of the way in, I was already exhausted with how they kept referring to each other as "intellectuals". What a ridiculously arrogant approach to finding acceptance in America. America hates self professed smart asses. Any screen time she had, which was virtually 98% of it, ruined any good John moments that otherwise could have been enjoyed. She sucks the air out of the room like a human shop-vac.

I think one of the first shows started off with Mike Douglas singing Yesterday. John had to explain to him that it was Paul's song not his. Doh!

Comment

Working...