X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm still trying to decide if a Yoko Ono thread belongs in the "music" forum...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Shit... why not? Look at how many Hagar threads have been in here over the years.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
        I'm still trying to decide if a Yoko Ono thread belongs in the "music" forum...
        You have a point, I don't know how AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YIYIYIYIYIYIYYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIIYYIIYYIYIYIYIYIYIY IYI can be construed as "music".
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Bob_R
          I trust you were fooling around with this statement?

Anyone that doesn't think that OJ killed Nicole is clueless.
          Ford's not clueless. He just thinks all clues lead to the BCE. With very little effort he could find a link between the BCE the breakup of classic Van Halen.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Ford's not clueless. He just thinks all clues lead to the BCE. With very little effort he could find a link between the BCE the breakup of classic Van Halen.
            Only in the greater abstract......

The right wing establishment (of which the BCE is a huge part) has always hated anything deemed "rebellious". And Hagar is a Republican and contributor to Chimpy and other right wing candidates.

But as far as direct causation, no evidence of that, as far as I have ever seen.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              Only in the greater abstract......

The right wing establishment (of which the BCE is a huge part) has always hated anything deemed "rebellious". And Hagar is a Republican and contributor to Chimpy and other right wing candidates.

But as far as direct causation, no evidence of that, as far as I have ever seen.
              I just realized your true identity. Micheal Stivic. I wasn't sure it was you at first. You used to blame "the man" for everything. Sounds like you've replaced "the man" with the BCE now but you're still the same meathead.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah, I can't be Rob Reiner. I'm only "bald" by choice, in the summer.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Nah, I can't be Rob Reiner. I'm only "bald" by choice, in the summer.
                  It's somewhat startling to look back to the recent, halcyon days of Hollywood to discover that for a short time, the best directors in town were Opie, Lavern and the Meathead.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...