X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
    Oh STFU you hypocrite. Like I would ever do that. Pieces of garbage like you cross that line, and have before. Go Photoshop some more gay photos you worm.
    ? actually I was referring to someone else ribbing you about someone dying. Again, you think Im attacking and yet Im trying to get you guys to see how stupid this all is? Hypocrite? I dont see that, sorry.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

BT, for crying out loud...no one laughed about your father dying. If my father died, I would be severely depressed for ages. And I would never laugh at my worst enemy about it. None of us would.

I'll say this again...no one could have known that shit. You were just talking a few posts ago about the town I live in, the kind of home you thought I owned and you and I having a physical fight that I would never remember. This is ridiculous. And I'm done with it.

Both of you have been intent on starting shit all day...especially FAB. And it's not working. The war is over, FAB. Nobody cares. It's as simple as that.

I will state this again...I don't give a fuck about you. I did what I did so I would know exactly who did what the past few months. I got my answers. I'm happy. The PEN is still alive. Maybe we'll get it back in MAIN. You are still trying to attack MAX and myself with your little friends every day. We don't care that much. Most of the time (until kids are brought into it), we find it rather funny. I mean grow up... "Oh boy, Rikk's rating is down to 4-stars." Do you really think the posters on this site chuckle with you and go, "Boy, you sure showed him that time, FAB?"

If you bring up my personal life, I will point out little amusing details like the fact that I am seeing a woman that is half your age. It is true and it is amusing.

But seriously, have you proved shit? Nope. You've only proved that it probably hasn't been that great having you back.

Anyway, continue your attacks.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BT, god you're really a dick. Playing this card is such bullshit, like the guys could have POSSIBLY known your dad died. Bullshit way to try to get sympathy, and don't say that's not what you want right now. There was absolutely no reason to bring up your father's death except to get that sympathy, because you were getting uppity over the trash being thrown at you. So now "boo hoo" we have to be nice to BT. You know asshole, I've had my grandma, and an uncle die in the last year, so don't pick on me.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

I know Brett, Thats what I was talking about. I wasn't looking for pitty you FUCKING asshole! Read back the posts before you start chomping away.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
            Yes. The laughing was so intense that I came in my pants. Of course, I had help from your avatars of yourself that you used to have before you realized you're not a sex symbol.
            Since when did it take a sex symbol to get you off! LMAO!!!

and btw~ I got people begging me to put those av's back up!
            but ya know, I got photoshopaphobia...

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              ? actually I was referring to someone else ribbing you about someone dying. Again, you think Im attacking and yet Im trying to get you guys to see how stupid this all is? Hypocrite? I dont see that, sorry.
              Who was ribbing me about someone dying? What are you talking about? I gotta go, my fucking head is gonna explode from the nonsense in here.

Now BT, remember, DO NOT talk about me until I log on again.

Thank you.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

LOL. This is just so hilarious.

But don't forget...my daddy could beat up your daddy. ”

Then posted by Max AFTER I posted my father had died 2 weeks ago.

"And he'll knock you out with a right or left...... "

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

right. Its just me. Gotcha. I mentioned my dad died and max throws that in? Read back the posts. Like I said, let it go. Im defending my posting about my Dad dying?????? This place is great! sheesh.....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                    Who was ribbing me about someone dying? What are you talking about? I gotta go, my fucking head is gonna explode from the nonsense in here.

Now BT, remember, DO NOT talk about me until I log on again.

Thank you.
                    bye Brett

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Dude, he obviously posted that without seeing what you posted.

This is just too ridiculous. BT, go have a drink or something.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Seriously, I had not read the part about your Dad. Also, my line was a Chili Pepper lyric and I was wondering if Rikk would catch it.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

BT, for crying out loud...no one laughed about your father dying. If my father died, I would be severely depressed for ages. And I would never laugh at my worst enemy about it. None of us would.

I'll say this again...no one could have known that shit. You were just talking a few posts ago about the town I live in, the kind of home you thought I owned and you and I having a physical fight that I would never remember. This is ridiculous. And I'm done with it.

Both of you have been intent on starting shit all day...especially FAB. And it's not working. The war is over, FAB. Nobody cares. It's as simple as that.

I will state this again...I don't give a fuck about you. I did what I did so I would know exactly who did what the past few months. I got my answers. I'm happy. The PEN is still alive. Maybe we'll get it back in MAIN. You are still trying to attack MAX and myself with your little friends every day. We don't care that much. Most of the time (until kids are brought into it), we find it rather funny. I mean grow up... "Oh boy, Rikk's rating is down to 4-stars." Do you really think the posters on this site chuckle with you and go, "Boy, you sure showed him that time, FAB?"

If you bring up my personal life, I will point out little amusing details like the fact that I am seeing a woman that is half your age. It is true and it is amusing.

But seriously, have you proved shit? Nope. You've only proved that it probably hasn't been that great having you back.

Anyway, continue your attacks.
                          We could have maintained peace, liking eachother or not, had you not tried to control me. FYI- PUNK~ I only respond to the things that are said TO me or ABOUT me. I dont just pick fights with you for the hell of it. I have managged to stay happily away from GS, seen, Brett and a few others without all this carryon... KNOW WHY? WE LET IT GO...
                          CAN YOU?

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                            Since when did it take a sex symbol to get you off! LMAO!!!

and btw~ I got people begging me to put those av's back up!
                            but ya know, I got photoshopaphobia...
                            If your masses are begging you, put the photos back up. I don't even know how to photoshop a pic very well. I never even did the CHELLE one.

Don't worry...I think you've distributed enough that if people wanted to photoshop them and distribute them today, they would.

Post them. I won't photoshop them.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Im starting to believe there are alot of classless assholes who dont know when to stop. No its got nothing to do with "what I said". (Id say it again, but ppl will think Im only looking for sympathy- Look at BT he's crying about his Dad dying...Boo hoo...Ummm, that's real nice guys)

People should just learn to keep their traps shut. Sorry, but this place stinks to high Heaven. Its not about Dave. Its not about CVH, hell its not even about Van Hagar. Its all about a moderater, a know-it-all and a linker who thinks he's got power. (no names now)

The people that have my email addie, can email anytime, and I will chat with ya. MSN or whatever. Everyone else? Nah... Im not even gonna say anything. Just go back to doing whatever it is you do on a Roth Army site now-a-days. Cheers and always Roth and Roll.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yeah and I trust YOU. Bugger please!

Comment

Working...