• Jan 2004

Hey Brett,

What did I say about Urban Meyer and Florida last night, eh? :p
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I was quite surprised man. Just shows what people really think about the Notre Dame program I guess. Florida has a passing and running QB like Alex Smith in Chris Leak, so I bet that had a lot to do with Meyer going there.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Brett, MAX...on topic!

Here's the toilet Dave used frequently at his uncle's house in Pasadena. I hear it's still standing (sitting):
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Brett
          Fab, did you ever think that maybe you should have just PM'd or emailed that post to BS1 if you really meant it just for him? You call people out and then expect no response, I don't get that at all. Come on, common sense.
          The post was a response to BS1 but I felt it should be read by everyone involved in this war. If Rikk read it and was unable to see it for what it was, that's ashame.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            The post was a response to BS1 but I felt it should be read by everyone involved in this war. If Rikk read it and was unable to see it for what it was, that's ashame.
            One more time: LET IT GO!!! IT IS OVER.

Are you obsessed with us or something? There is no fight. You continue hating me, I'll continue smiling when I think of your "fabulous shadow". If you really want it to end, why do you post about it every time you haven't had any responses in your...thread?

Buh bye.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Congrats on getting your 5 star status back, Rikk. I know it was KILLING you when you only had 4.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                Brett, MAX...on topic!

Here's the toilet Dave used frequently at his uncle's house in Pasadena. I hear it's still standing (sitting):
                I "REST" my case.

I guess VH Pilgrimage is pretty weak in comparison to your personal conversations. So tell me MORE aboyt Max's MEATloat and his weiners... Fuck VH... This is way more interesting!

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  I "REST" my case.

I guess VH Pilgrimage is pretty weak in comparison to your personal conversations. So tell me MORE aboyt Max's MEATloat and his weiners... Fuck VH... This is way more interesting!

<marquee direction=left>Hey batter, batter!!! Hey Batter! Hey batter, batter!!! HEY BATTER!!! SCHWIIIING!!!!!!! </marquee>
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I wonder what would happen if we counted the last 50 of Fab's posts to find out what percentage of them were CVH related?
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      I wonder what would happen if we counted the last 50 of Fab's posts to find out what percentage of them were CVH related?
                      I bet 75% of them were attacking me or MAX.

Hey, did Dave really keep his dad's house? I always read about how he even rehearsed the EAT 'EM AND SMILE band down there too.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah Dave lives in the same house.

Shark, you're a bad man.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

No offense Fab, but you didn't seem give a rat's rear end about how off topic the thread got yesterday with BT's Gay Pilgrimage to Seenbad.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Gotta agree there, nobody seemed to give a shit when BT and I were trading barbs for two hours.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                              Yeah Dave lives in the same house.
                              Why did he keep the same house?? It's kind of cool, but doesn't happen often.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well it was a pretty nice place, probably had lots of nice memories for Dave. Keep it in the family I suppose.

Comment

Working...