The Army seems to be going through a tough time.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
    I just tried to respond to this and I am just too fucking tired Rikk. LOL

I was having trouble sleeping and this here did the trick. ZZZZZ....

No offense meant and I hope none taken.

But, thank you for at least meeting me half way by stating there were too many 3ts posts.

Real sheep coming in here is a highlight for me. But, too many aliases suck after a while.

Goodnight Rikk.
    No worries, RG.

Yes, the real sheep are indeed hilarious. Hell, I still think THREE LOCK is fucking hilarious himself. But in smaller doses? Sure.

Go get some sleep. This topic has been talked to death.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Right, I couldn't resist comin' here today and check out how things were going. However, I was unable to do so, as I spent all my time here reading this thread.

And I need to clarify a couple of things: I NEVER said I was leaving. Just taking a bit of time off. I spent the last day and a half without coming to the site, and that's a lot for someone who ususally comes here 4/5 times a day like me.

And why this? Well, at first I was all for bannings and shit, but you have to realize this was my first real internet chat experience. Then I learned that there's no need for that shit. If one doesn't like it, as it was very well pointed out, just leave! It doesn't have to be forever... just for a while. And that's what I'm doing. Eventually all these trolls like Jesterstar will get bored, and then one comes back. Simple as that. 'Cos if I'm here, I can't resist feeding them trolls. And the only way they'll leave is to STOP feeding 'em. Got it? Yes, you have, but like me, you just CAN'T resist...

By the way, thanks for all the grate things I read here. You guys rule. Now, I'm gonna check out the rest of the site, and see how it's goin'. See if it's time already to come here 4/5 times a day again. I hope so... If not, I'm out again. And I may last 3 full days this time.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Right, I couldn't resist comin' here today and check out how things were going. However, I was unable to do so, as I spent all my time here reading this thread.

And I need to clarify a couple of things: I NEVER said I was leaving. Just taking a bit of time off. I spent the last day and a half without coming to the site, and that's a lot for someone who ususally comes here 4/5 times a day like me.

And why this? Well, at first I was all for bannings and shit, but you have to realize this was my first real internet chat experience. Then I learned that there's no need for that shit. If one doesn't like it, as it was very well pointed out, just leave! It doesn't have to be forever... just for a while. And that's what I'm doing. Eventually all these trolls like Jesterstar will get bored, and then one comes back. Simple as that. 'Cos if I'm here, I can't resist feeding them trolls. And the only way they'll leave is to STOP feeding 'em. Got it? Yes, you have, but like me, you just CAN'T resist...

By the way, thanks for all the grate things I read here. You guys rule. Now, I'm gonna check out the rest of the site, and see how it's goin'. See if it's time already to come here 4/5 times a day again. I hope so... If not, I'm out again. And I may last 3 full days this time.

You can't stay away. YOu should change your name to IMAPussy. Anyone with as much time spent on the net as you probably has never licked a pussy.
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Roguesgirl
          Veteran
          • Jan 2005

good to see you

:bottle:
          TLC
          You KNOW I got the blues.
          Can you dig it?
          Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Jano
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
            Thanks Jano

Yeh Rikk - she's my first and last kid. One's plenty for me.

She's a ton of work, but it's worth it. It's unconditional love, and what's better than that?
            Nothing is better than that,my 2 year old is a riot but god i love the little fussbucket!
            little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
            http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Re: The Army seems to be going through a tough time.

Too much of Jesterstar... he made me so sick of reading his shit I'm willing to admit he owned me.
              I've never lied about owning TheSTAR®™ by simply stating "you're owned" without having made the owning-point clear, so we've been eBuds a long time, and he's fucking hilarious when he gets going so I suggest you just befriend him.

Ive never seen him hold out for a grudge the way some idiots do on other boards.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You have to expect this kind of stuff when you run a board with no rules that caters completely to letting whoever and whatever be posted. It comes with the territory. You can't have controlled anarchy.

Comment

• American Gypsy
                  Groupie
                  • Apr 2005

To whom it may concern:
                  I happen to live in a country (which I am still invading from within; sons and counting) Where they think that Van Halen always had Sammy as lead singer. (Maybe not all, but, many!)
                  Now you guys wanna discuss and a few people bump in with diplomas from Burger King U. and it's just not the same. Ok.
                  I'm telling every person here I can find what an entertaining and informative site this is (and that's no Strokin', friends) and I just hope that there will still be a couple of you here once they figure out how to log in onto a English speaking site.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM OFFICIALLY FESSING UP TO MY GUILTY ROLE IN THE THREE LOCK ROCK CONFUSION.

THIS IS, TO SAY...I AM THREE LOCK ROCK. I ADMIT IT. HE WAS MY CREATION AND FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HUNDREDS OF POSTS, HE WAS MY BABY. AFTER THAT, HE BECAME A SHEEP PEN TOOL, AND ALL OF US HAVE HAD OUR HANDS IN HIS POSTS.

I SAY THIS TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. UPON ADMITTING THIS, REST ASSURED THAT WE OF THE SHEEP PEN HAVE NO, AND I MEAN ZERO, IDEA WHO TOM VU IS OR WHO THORMAN IS OR WHO FASTER PUSSYCAT OR LARBO BOTH ARE, THEY ARE NOT OUR CREATIONS AND WE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THEIR IDENTITIES.

I FUCKIN' OWNED ALL YOU GUYS WITH THREE LOCK, YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT! HA!!!

THAT IS ALL.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM OFFICIALLY FESSING UP TO MY GUILTY ROLE IN THE THREE LOCK ROCK CONFUSION.

THIS IS, TO SAY...I AM THREE LOCK ROCK. I ADMIT IT. HE WAS MY CREATION AND FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HUNDREDS OF POSTS, HE WAS MY BABY. AFTER THAT, HE BECAME A SHEEP PEN TOOL, AND ALL OF US HAVE HAD OUR HANDS IN HIS POSTS.

I SAY THIS TO CLEAR UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. UPON ADMITTING THIS, REST ASSURED THAT WE OF THE SHEEP PEN HAVE NO, AND I MEAN ZERO, IDEA WHO TOM VU IS OR WHO THORMAN IS OR WHO FASTER PUSSYCAT OR LARBO BOTH ARE, THEY ARE NOT OUR CREATIONS AND WE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THEIR IDENTITIES.

I FUCKIN' OWNED ALL YOU GUYS WITH THREE LOCK, YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT! HA!!!

THAT IS ALL.

**DAVID LEE ROTH** is GOD (sort of)!

[(Words by David Lee Roth!)

At night I walk this stinkin' street past the crazies on my block
                      And I see the same old faces and I hear that same old talk
                      And I'm searching for the latest thing, a break in this routine
                      I'm talkin' some new kicks, ones like you ain't never seen
                      This is home, this is Mean Street
                      (This is) Yes-ah home, the only one I know

An' we don't worry 'bout tomorrow 'cause we're sick of these four walls
                      Now what you think is nothin' might be somethin' after all
                      Now you know this ain't no through street, the end is dead ahead
                      The poor folks play for keeps down here, they're the living dead

Come on down, (Huh! Ow!) down (This is) to Mean Street
                      They're dancin' now, look! Out on Mean Street
                      Dance baby!

(Guitar Solo)

It's always here and now my friend, it ain't once upon a time
                      It's all over but the shouting, I come to take what's mine
                      We're searchin' for the latest thing, a break in this routine
                      Talkin' some new kicks, ones like you ain't never seen

This is home, (Ooh) this is Mean Street
                      (This is) Yes-ah home, only one I know

(This is home) See, a gun is real easy
                      (This is Mean Street) in this desperate part of town
                      (This is home) Turns you from hunted into hunter (Yeah)
                      (This is Mean Street) You go an' hunt somebody down
                      Wait a minute, ah (This is home) Somebody said "Fair warning", Lord
                      (This is Mean Street) Lord, strike that poor boy down!

Last edited by Three Lock Rock; 05-02-2005, 04:33 PM.
                      Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                      Prikk
                      Billl Limpburgh
                      Dickdfresh
                      Matt Wite
                      Shaun Ponsonby
                      Wawazass
                      Sole Reeper
                      and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Shut up, I invented you! LMAO!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Thorman
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Stillwell
                          Tom Vu will always be funny in my book. I think who ever plays Vu is a genius.
                          Thank You

BAM
                          http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Thorman
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Well, to this day I don't know for sure who TOM VU is. I'm not even sure THORMAN is an alias. And THREE LOCK ROCK...well...I plead the fifth. Every mod I spoke to was 100% aware who he was. Every mod I spoke to thought he was hilarious. And the entire point of THREE LOCK is a parody of how fucking stupid the average Hagar fan is. If anybody actually took offense to any of his ramblings, they took him way too fucking seriously.

I'm sorry, but I've spent 20% of my time at this site the last few weeks even thinking about the THREE T's. I simply haven't noticed it as much. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with this site right now. It's great. Always has been, probably always will be.
                            Hey Rikk I agree, the 3T's made you stand up and take notice of some great tunes out there...glad we helped out

BAM

Comment

• Thorman
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                              I'm not getting into who the 3 ts are or who the others are.

It was just too much Hagar shit. And too many Dave slams and too many slams against decent Roth folks.

And way too much CRAP polluting MAIN. If it was kept to non it might have been easier to swallow. Or if it got tossed in the dump each time, I could sure see the humor there.

it was funny for a while, but then it sucked.

As a Roth fan, do you agree?
                              Sucked like re-runs of Cheers? Ya, I hear you and appreciate the input.

BAM

Comment

Working...