The Army seems to be going through a tough time.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

In all honesty, this is IMA's goodbye thread. Let's leave the stupid fighting out of here, eh?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

well it WAS ruined by Thorman.

i didn't know you much Ima, but see ya anyway!
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

your right !
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          In all honesty, this is IMA's goodbye thread. Let's leave the stupid fighting out of here, eh?
          Being the attention whore that I am, Id like to point out that "good bye threads" is my dept. you bastard IMA!

Its tough to keep a site alive and vibrant when Dave isn't exactly "dazzling" us lately. This site is popularized right now with world news, sports, asshole alias' and Jester... then if it's of any interest to someone a post or two will be made for serious VH talk. THAT's the problem.

Or...?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i understand why ur leaving but i hope that some of the early members stay because if everyone does like you then the van gaygar and jesterstar people will have won
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

yeah , sammy DOES = cvh

Crappy Van Halen

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Putting forward freedom spirit as the reason why spam crap and jesterclowns don't get banned results in shrinking the freedom of most "straight" members... There's less and less room left.
                Their occupation has grown so wide that you nearly can't find the slightest thread where they aren't pissing about.

Maybe it doesn't matter so much. Maybe it's cool having the Roth Army invaded by scarcely a dozen assholes...

IP stepping out for a while is unfortunately characteristic of what's been going on for a while: his only aim is FUN, a key element that's vanishing in here as negative bullshit takes hold of these forums.

As it's already been said many times, replying only makes them stronger. I'm afraid nobody here will get them out by bashing them, we can all see the result.
                I've personally put all the morons on my ignore list, but I know it's no real solution.

Like IP, I think this will be my last post before long too, hopefully till things change. Fuck! Now I feel I can do nothing about it, so I'd rather stay away.

Au revoir les amis,

Jérôme
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Take it easy, IMA.

I will say this...too many people announce that they're leaving. No need. It's almost a declaration that there's something wrong with the site or that people shouldn't be posting. Why not just back away for a short while? Your friends will always be here waiting for you when you come back.

Your bro,
                  Rikk

PS. As for GAR, well he's a sack of shit. He shares his mod address, which breaks the trust around here. And then he stabbed me and the Pen in the back by accusing us of breaking into JEST's username, which we fucking didn't. I feel stupid as hell because I also pushed and posted for GAR to be modded. What a fucking asshole. After all his KATYDID whining and threats to leave, it's funny that he's still posting after all his garbage.
                  We should know by now that GAR is a whining panty-waste, the way he does his "I'm going away threads," and then just comes right back.

That being said, I think I need a (short) break myself. But people need to get their asses back here.

And also perhaps some bannings are in order!
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-01-2005, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

JESTERSTAR RULES EVERY THREAD ON THIS BOARD.
                    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                      You are a Joke.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                        And NOTHING in real life.

You know how much you suck, we dont need to tell you

faggot slacker
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

It ain't what it used to be, much like the entire country most of us live in.
                          I know that before the place went down and became a Wall, there wasn't all these tools running about stinking up all the threads like they do now.
                          Basically, in my opinion, since it came back up it has had a DLR Wall mentality to it that has never gone away.

It used to have it's own brand of integrity, but now, even though the key players are still the same and try real hard to give it the old school feel, the bullshit has gotten too thick and deep for boots to wade through it.

I'd swear i was back in school with some of the stupid shit that goes on here these days.
                          Since i visit here less than i ever have before i have found it harder and harder to find posts filled with enough substance to keep my attention.
                          It's one of the many reasons i resigned as mod, i simply have better things to do with my time than waste it swimming through senseless garbage that fails to "Bring It" in the sense this site and its quality posters used to.

The Thunders, GAR'S and Jesterstars are winning, even the blind can see it plain as day. They lack any sense of what the place was founded for and ya know what?
                          They can have it, because if nobody else cares, why the hell should I?

I just don't really have any desire to post replies that get buried in the flame wars of the idiots because they are incapable of acting like adults. Sorry, but that's it in a nut-shell and i have allowed myself to be pulled down to their level for the last time.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I'd give my opinion of what needs to be done, but it contradicts the main policy for the forum.

My brand of justice is stern.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Excellent post Cat! It seems a lot of assholes are treating the Internet message boards not as a place that they share common interests, but as a place where they can become attention whore stars to get the attention they can't get in real life. Some treat this as little more than a place they can pull a big prank (that is absolutely humorless). I love a good joke. But this trolling shit is just an epidemic, it's not at all funny. I seriously think these assholes have read the "Riddler Trolls" and think they can be as funny or something, that's like a garage band trying to play Van Halen. Most of these douchebags are unfunny and just plain stupid when they jack-off to their own stupid posts here. It's hard to know who is genuine, or who is just playing a character. What I think is really sad and pathetic is that people post here are not really Classic Van Halen fans, but just assholes abusing the tolerance for bullshit we seem to have.

The thing that makes me wonder is that we suddenly have a corp group of assholes within the span of a week or two. It makes me wonder!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2005

Hey Slick...don't be a stranger.
                                TLC
                                You KNOW I got the blues.
                                Can you dig it?
                                Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

Working...