The Army seems to be going through a tough time.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
    Thanks Jano

Yeh Rikk - she's my first and last kid. One's plenty for me.

She's a ton of work, but it's worth it. It's unconditional love, and what's better than that?
    Nothing is more important. I've seen how my brother's kid has affected his life. That kind of shit makes everything else seem silly.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      I mean, I've given FAB way too much attention myself, so I'm one to talk.
      Agreed. Let it go. You'll feel better in the morning.

Speaking of which, It's getting late so I'm going to call it a night.

Rikk, Rogue, Jano, Max - and anyone else out there that I'm missing have a great night. I enjoyed this discussion.

Vanzila out.
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
        Agreed. Let it go. You'll feel better in the morning.

Speaking of which, It's getting late so I'm going to call it a night.

Rikk, Rogue, Jano, Max - and anyone else out there that I'm missing have a great night. I enjoyed this discussion.

Vanzila out.
        Take it easy, VAN. And lemme say, though it's said a lot "If you don't like it, leave", me and the other Pen brothers are glad as hell you've decided to stay. You're a great bro.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I'm Sad at what's happening to The Army.Roth on My Brother's and Sister's,We will get this site back on Track for you CVH/DLR fans.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Roguesgirl
            Veteran
            • Jan 2005

Look in the threads...not just at the titles...read the threads, Rikk.

you think I'm going to leave because of that shit? Fuck no.

One thing this place doesn't need is less true Roth fans.

I NEVER said I didn't like the site. Where did I say that? In fact, a few posts up I said that I love it here. I am just sticking to what THIS thread is about.

Right now, there is more anti Roth posts and pro Hagar shit in here than there has been since I have been coming around (about 5 years)
            And there is a lot in Main. Thats all I'm saying.
            TLC
            You KNOW I got the blues.
            Can you dig it?
            Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
              I NEVER said I didn't like the site. Where did I say that? In fact, a few posts up I said that I love it here. I am just sticking to what THIS thread is about.
              I NEVER said you did either, RG. I said people bitch every month about it.

But once again, most of the pro-Hagar shit has nothing to do with the THREE T's. Most of it is very real. And we don't condone censorship here on that shit. I did look at the threads...most of it is from legitimate idiots. What would you like us to do? Ban them?

The place has had some negative feelings recently, certainly. But people should move on and enjoy posting where they want to. Enough of this, "Let's fix things" bullshit.

I never said you threatened to leave or was even speaking particularly about you.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                Foot Soldier
                • Nov 2004

Re: The Army seems to be going through a tough time.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                [B]Therefore, I'm taking a vacation of it. No, I'm not threatening to leave... AGAIN. I'm just saying I'll spend some time without coming here. Until things slow down a bit, or something. I wasn't posting/visiting much these past few days, anyway. Too many alias posting as Sammy fans. Too much of Jesterstar... he made me so sick of reading his shit I'm willing to admit he owned me. I guess he's the kind of guy who'll defeat ya simply by getting you tired of hitting him. You know the drill... you beat him to a bloody pulp until you fall to the floor, completely exhausted, and pass out. He rises and shouts "I WIN". The problem is, he DOES win...
                And too many new people in charge who need to get the hang of it with time.

So, see you in a month or two, Roth Army friends... you know who you are.

Cheers and see ya! :bottle:

Happy trails to you! Until we meet again!...Have a good time buddy.
                Think of us when you plug in a CVH album or take a shot of one of the three J's.

Water down the hatch!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2005

But once again, most of the pro-Hagar shit has nothing to do with the THREE T's. Most of it is very real. And we don't condone censorship here on that shit. I did look at the threads...most of it is from legitimate idiots. What would you like us to do? Ban them?

Actually, I am MOSTLY referring to the 3ts. I never would condone censorship. But I won't condone shitting on Roth here. Ever.
                  TLC
                  Can you dig it?

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2005

The place has had some negative feelings recently, certainly. But people should move on and enjoy posting where they want to. Enough of this, "Let's fix things" bullshit.

I'm not trying to fix anything either. Its the friggin' Army. There is nothing to move on from or to.

(Well, I would, given the oppurtunity, dump a few threads out of main)
                    TLC
                    Can you dig it?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Actually, I am MOSTLY referring to the 3ts. I never would condone censorship. But I won't condone shitting on Roth here. Ever.
                      Well, to this day I don't know for sure who TOM VU is. I'm not even sure THORMAN is an alias. And THREE LOCK ROCK...well...I plead the fifth. Every mod I spoke to was 100% aware who he was. Every mod I spoke to thought he was hilarious. And the entire point of THREE LOCK is a parody of how fucking stupid the average Hagar fan is. If anybody actually took offense to any of his ramblings, they took him way too fucking seriously.

I'm sorry, but I've spent 20% of my time at this site the last few weeks even thinking about the THREE T's. I simply haven't noticed it as much. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with this site right now. It's great. Always has been, probably always will be.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2005

OK...so its great when folks shit on Roth...OK...
                        TLC
                        Can you dig it?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

OK...so its great when folks shit on Roth...OK...
                          Folks have been shitting on Roth since the day I got here. There are sheep in here all the fucking time. THORMAN, TOM VU...I don't speak for that shit. But I sure know when I read that shit that I don't take it seriously for a second. If I got upset every time I read someone say something nasty about David Lee Roth, I'd have a seizure with all the shit typed at this site. Hell, I have two four-page word files filled with anti-Roth shit FAB spewed while at the Links. Do you think that shit angers me? No. I don't respect her taste. As for THREE LOCK ROCK, when I first read one of his posts (once again, I did not start THREE LOCK ROCK...I wasn't even sure who it was at first), I laughed my ass off because it was so jaw-droppingly pathetic. THREE LOCK ROCK is a joke that's run its course.

If you don't believe there have been idiots bitching about Roth for ages, just look at the roster of REAL inductees in our Pen. Those idiots came and called Roth every name in the world, including "stupid Jew", "faggot", "bald", "horrible singer", etc. Do I take them seriously or think they should all be banned? No. Freedom of speech. But they're just idiots.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2005

I never said anything about banning anyone. That shit is wrong unless they are putting the site at some kind of legal risk or something as serious as that.

I once again never said anything about trying to fix anything.

I was going along with the topic of this thread and agreeing with what most people here can see and that is there was a ton of shit being done by the the 3 Ts. And others. More than ever before and a lot of it in Main.

Sheep come and go. They spend a day or two, the guys in the pen bash the shit out of them, we all have a good laugh. The End. and NEXT!!!

But this shit is going on and on and on.

I hardly spent anytime thinking about it until I saw this thread and thought yeah, it DOES suck that good posters are leaving and many have left. You can turn your head to that too if you want.

I thought it was funny too for a time. 3LR was an obvious joke to some of us. But he still fucked up a lot of good threads. The other two, especially Thorman, have fucked up a lot too. Good discussions turned to shit.

As far as my feelings about it...There is a difference between discussing something and "taking things too seriously". Like right now, I am discusising this with you. It doesn't mean that its the most serious thing going on in my life. Believe me. It doesn't mean I am going crazy over it. Just discussing it. This is a discussion board.
                            TLC
                            Can you dig it?

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I hardly spent anytime thinking about it until I saw this thread and thought yeah, it DOES suck that good posters are leaving and many have left. You can turn your head to that too if you want.
                              And once again, I will point out that I am not saying this all with respect to YOU. When I make criticisms of certain board complaints, I am speaking in general.

As for me turning my head to why people are leaving, how am I doing that? By not trying to fix the Army so that they stay?

POJO, MEZ and the other top dogs have always had the same attitude...if you don't like it, LEAVE. Once again, I'm not saying YOU, RG. I'm saying in general. I've had the top dogs say to me enough times, "Yes, FAB is a cunt. But freedom of speech." Exactly. If people are leaving because they don't like recent tension, it's not my job to convince them to stay. They either stay or go. I personally think there's nothing really wrong at this site right now. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe there are things happening that I don't see. But I certainly don't think I "turn my head" to it "if I want". That's ridiculous.

I got involved in this discussion because FAB lied, listing a bunch of aliases that all allegedly belonged to me and the Pen, only one of which we I can't deny. She then claimed the Pen is thus ruining the Army because of the THREE T's, which, again, I can say happily that the Pen can deny 2/3 of that. And if anyone thinks JESTERSTAR, recent THREE T action or other Roth-haters or KATYDID or particular mods or Webbies or posters are ruining the Army (again, I'm speaking in general), they should either:

1) Admit to themselves that this place has a freedom of speech rule and accept it and post and read where they want to.

OR

2) Leave. Nothing wrong with that. That's what a few are doing. But that's THEIR choice. The rest of us are obviously able to stay.

I refuse to believe there's anything really wrong here now...partly protecting myself and the Pen because FAB is lying. But also because I don't think the other shit is really ruining anything. Are there too many THREE T posts? Sure. Is that reason for anyone to claim that they're leaving? Gimme a fucking break. If people are that thin-skinned, they shouldn't be here in the first place.

Anyway, most of the shit I've read about people wanting to leave had nothing to do with aliases or sheep. It had to do with the JESTERSTAR/GAR thing. And, frankly, I'm sort of neutral on that one...mainly because I think GAR is a whiner but I also think JESTERSTAR is funny.
                              Last edited by Rikk; 05-02-2005, 03:09 AM.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2005

I just tried to respond to this and I am just too fucking tired Rikk. LOL

I was having trouble sleeping and this here did the trick. ZZZZZ....

No offense meant and I hope none taken.

But, thank you for at least meeting me half way by stating there were too many 3ts posts.

Real sheep coming in here is a highlight for me. But, too many aliases suck after a while.

Goodnight Rikk.
                                TLC
                                Can you dig it?

Comment

Working...