X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Oh...no...not the Albert I'm thinking of...although I remember the Albert you are thinking of...

I was thinking of the fatass piece of shit that used to be a webmaster here...

when you said he was 35...and still at home...and his mom still buff his dick...

I thought you were talking about the same Albert...

maybe you are...
    He lives in Niagara Falls, ONT. Is actually 38 or 39 and likes to lie his ass off.

He has more than a few aliases here actually, most obsessing about the LINKS.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And obviously...he's found a fucking home to be bald and neurotic...

now maybe he can fucking roll off the falls in a wooden bucket...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...you gotta fucking love someone who's entire life is about bitching about another site...

quality...just absolute quality...

do you think these fuckers will ever wake up and think to themselves...

"Shit...can't get that time back..."
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes well you fuckers are the land of the free, the home of the brave here, you get 'em all man.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

A good friend of mine once said...

"You asked for it...

You got it...

Toyota..."

Or some shit like that...

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              Actually written word is libel Albert, not slander Albert. Dummy.

Looks like I missed all the fun yesterday after the thread got moved.
              Sure it is you too dumb shit.

This coming from someone who doesn't know how to back up computer data.

Righ douche bag!

So you admit it's libel you fucking asshole skinny little shit!

Hide in that car loser.:p

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                He lives in Niagara Falls, ONT. Is actually 38 or 39 and likes to lie his ass off.

He has more than a few aliases here actually, most obsessing about the LINKS.
                Oh and let me guess you got that info from the one and only Brett (lg99) the pill popping stalker scammer himself!

You should really find out from others in this city and beyond what his reputation is like before you go shooting your mouth off army boy.

Lie my ass off? As if I didn't know Brett (lg99) was reading this any many other threads and we all know the big mouth he has around here, that he squirm his way to your cult leader norton and say this and that about people he knows.

And damn, how predictable was that! Norton comes back in a flash to say, you don't own that, and you don't have this or that. I wonder where he got his information from, douche bag!

Wimp.
                Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-13-2005, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What are you talking about now?

I admit the word you are looking for is libel not slander dummy. And it's only libel if it's a lie and you can prove it's caused you injury. So shut the fuck up you dumb baby.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yes, every one know ALBERT as the coolest bald little garbage man in Niagara Falls.

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And don't forget his 10-year old mullet mobile!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And lives with mommy...

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey Alberta, if we pay for the barrel, will you go over the falls?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey Alberta, if we pay for the barrel, will you go over the falls?
                            Turn it into a Firebird mach-up.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fuck maybe he should just get into that shitbox and drive that POS over the falls. Put them both out of their misery.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Oh no not that Albert. That's the guy who used to run the Punks site.

I know that Albert, and no different person. This Albert is bald, neurotic, and lives in Niagara Falls.

Bald? live in Niagara Falls? 38?
                                Why cause Brett (lg99) told you so?

I'll let you in on something norton since your a dumb douche bag that most people know you as but don't have the balls to right it down for you here.

I haven't spoken to your ass kissing douche bag friend himself Brett in about two years! And my friends are smart enough to stay away from this thief and lowlife scumbag!

I told you already he called the cops on a friend of mine not too long ago. The same dude who helped Brett out when he was piss poor (probably still is) and collecting unemployment. He basically begged me to ask this dude that he wanted to collect money for him and get paid on the side. He later than scammed this guy for a computer which is no surprise since he scammed me for money which I'll never see...

But you're a fucking moron and believe every little detail this douche bag gives you and if blasting your mouth off on the internet obviously gets you off, then more power to ya, loser!

Because that's all you have is the internet to be a tough guy on like the rest of the moron's that follow their leader. It's the SAME people that follow you to a thread! It's the same douche bags over and over and that's all you have!

Your a fucking wimp norton, face it!

You admited you're a fucking wimp right to me!

So get back in the shitbox and be the coward you truly are!

Comment

Working...