• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Alberta, one word for you.

L-O-S-E-R

Well since the opposite sex would never look at you, there's no hope of you ever moving out then. Your poor parents, I bet they cry every night.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      Don't forget he said he owned 2 homes valued at over $500k. Can't forget that little lie either. Loser.

You fucking tool! I said that because I knew your informer asslicker at the links
      littleguitars99 would be reading it.

Again, I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not because I sent the idiot an email about it.

Ask him!

He ignored it because he's a moron who fell for it!

LOL

Enough of this shit...

You're a useless piece of shit skinny little wimp.

Have fun with this thread douchebag you and your sidekick dickheadfresh
      army boy loser, wimp himself!

(Stay in your car Norton-LOL)

Remember sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!

Bye FUCK HEADS!

Knock yourself out here...no really....knock yourself out!

LOLOLOLOL...........

TWO TOOLS IN A POD!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Alberta, one word for you.

L-O-S-E-R

Well since the opposite sex would never look at you, there's no hope of you ever moving out then. Your poor parents, I bet they cry every night.

Two Words for you before I go norton:

SKINNY COWARD!

BYE DOUCHEBAG!!!!

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah that's why you said it, sure. LOL.

Lying troll.

You know you'll be responding in 10 seconds you dork.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Yeah that's why you said it, sure. LOL.

Lying troll.

You know you'll be responding in 10 seconds you dork.
            Liar?

How could I resist douche bag when I have your stupidity to deal with?

I "CHIMED IN" tool because the whole point of your personal insults are based on what you were written by littleguitars99 and only because of him because as I told you before loser, he is the only one on the Van Halen boards that knew me personally.

The flip side of that you idiot is the lack of intelligence you really have because you are believing a pill popping loser psycho degenerate who stalks his girlfriend and scams people.

Ya base all the prudent credibility on what littleguitars says you fucking idiot!

That is the funniest thing about this whole debate you have with me based on what you were told per se.
            You are a fucking tool for buying into what some loser tells you.

And just remember asshole as much of a van halen fan you think you are,
            I saw this band when you were in diapers douche bag and don't you forget it!

You missed the "Fair Warning" Tour when this band was in their peak. Doesn't that just suck Norton?

You can cut me up about my age all you want asshole but the bottom line is I was born just in time to experience this great band when you were still sucking on a nipple from a bottle you tool!

So carry on skinny little shit wimp!

This got moved here for a reason because the mods can't tolerate your bullshit norton. Get the hint you dumb ass? And don't think any other reason why you loser!

Now I'm done as you spend your entire life on the net you doche bag since you HAVE NO LIFE!

(where are all your cult followers? taking the night off douche bag?)

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LOL, nice. God damn you're predictable.

The first time you saw VH was in '95 geek, who are you kidding.

Oh now you're WAY older than me huh. LOL. You're so stupid dude. I was alive and well when VH started, and was a fan a lot longer than you. So that's a dumb argument dork.

Try something else psycho.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Don't forget he said he owned 2 homes valued at over $500k. Can't forget that little lie either. Loser.
                Sounds like Elmer J. Fudd, Millionaire but without the yachts - but who asked my fucking opinion.. pleh..

:: kicks back in folding lawnchair ::

:: toasts diet coke ::

HAVE AT IT, GIRLS~!!

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BTW, what has lg lied about?

Your name is Albert. You do live in Niagara Falls. Your dad does work for GM. He did give you your car. You do live at home. You are almost 40. You are a loser. That is you front row at the Toronto '95 PPV. You did go see Sam without VH and are a fan of his. You do own a Cabo Wabo t-shirt.

So where exactly are the lies? What info am I getting wrong here?

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

LOL, nice. God damn you're predictable.

The first time you saw VH was in '95 geek, who are you kidding.

Oh now you're WAY older than me huh. LOL. You're so stupid dude. I was alive and well when VH started, and was a fan a lot longer than you. So that's a dumb argument dork.

Try something else psycho.

Listen asshole, your points are becoming as useless as the amount of bogus info littlegitars99 provides you with . What bogus info tool? For starters, I'm not 39 you fucking degenerate and my Dad doesn't work at GM anymore you tool. Have you gotten that through you're airhead yet?
                    Secondly, my first concert with VH was NOT in95 you moron!
                    That's right dumb ass you weren't old enough to experience Van Halen in their prime so deal with it shithead!
                    But you go on believing that scumbag lg, I already told you my first VH show was and my REAL friends also know the truth not jagoff informers you rely on dipshit. Not someone on your website (lg) who's a known stalker, scammer, and a pill popper.

You're a fucking tool face it! You have nothing better to do than start shit with me! You're a god damn coward and you admited it a long time ago by the "hide in my car" reference.

Lg the loser can provide you with all the personal info he wants and you can go on believing his bullshit because in these parts he's known as a scammer and you base credibility on that type of person? Doesn't say much for your judgement and considering you've never met the guy face to face you have no idea who you're dealing with.

And one more time loser! You know you're wrong about the username diamondgirl and the fact you think I'm that person. But hey as long as you can go on your own site and bullshit about it, all your followers will believe it! You tool.
                    I'm still waiting for you to prove it asshole! Ask the mods you skinny little shit. Go ahead. But you ignore this allt he time!

The best part about the whole thing is your asshole degenerate douche bag scumbag sidekick vansqualen was CAUGHT on the Army using two names! LOL Tom Vu and his own jagoff name vanshithead.

So fuck you with accusing me of any wrong doing when your degenerate friend proved he's a fraud on the Army!

You douchebag!

(Now go back into hiding in your shitbox mustang tool)
                    Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-11-2005, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

How much do you want to bet that he's actually 40, but he's arguing that he's "not 39" just because it's the only argument he has left?

"Ha ha! Gotcha! I'm not 39!!!"
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        How much do you want to bet that he's actually 40, but he's arguing that he's "not 39" just because it's the only argument he has left?

"Ha ha! Gotcha! I'm not 39!!!"
                        Sure, whatever troll!

Bet? Put up anything you want loser, and I'll not only prove you wrong sheep I'll prove your cult leader wrong as he is usually wrong 100% of the time anyhow!

40? BAHAHAHAAA....Ask lg the biggest loser on the links if I'm 40 you moron! He's too fucking stupid to know how old I am now since he's just as clueless as the next sheep in line.

Argument? Who's arguing? These are facts I know and you and your carnival skinny freak ring leader base your facts from lg, a pill popping scammer degenerate loser!

Now that's a fact.

Guitardork, back to links you go sheep...fucking douchebag.

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I thought you were done responding Alberta.

Ever see Grosse Pointe Blank?

"You're a fucking psycho!"

Oh btw, I saw VH live in 1984, I am surprised you didn't know that stalker.

Now shut the fuck up and go have another shot of Cabo Wabo you pathetic hypocrite.

So far no information on you has been false. Ok Albert, you're not 40, you're not 39, you're 38. Jesus who cares, you're basically 40. And your daddy DID work for GM. Stop with the semantic bullshit moron.

I wouldn't waste my time bothering the mods over you loser. That's something that you would do because you're a fucking psycho!
                          Last edited by Brett; 05-11-2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

LOL, if he's really 38 it's still pretty damn funny.

"I'm not 39, I'm 38!!!! So there! BWAHAHA -- joke's on you!!!!"

If I were 38 and still lived with my parents, I think I'd have to kill myself. Seriously.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes the point is he is most definitely over the age of 35 and he still lives at home with mommy and daddy. And his parents are still buying him cars and giving him gas money. Mommy probably still washes his dick for him too.

I could never look my parents in the face again if I was still freeloading off them in my late 30's. That's embarrassing.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Vhlinks is even more embarrasing. Because you are an editing, mass-deleting Cuntoid.

Comment

Working...