Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Man you have some really pent up feelings there, you really should see a shrink. A lot of unresolved feelings there. Sad, sad, sad.

All the details about you continue to be true. You've never discounted one, just talk in circles about god knows what.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      I think that's the worst Photoshop job I've ever seen. You do have opposable thumbs, don't you?
      I was imitating your artistic ability douche bag!

littleguitars99 is a cunt. I've had fights with that idiot before and he always says stupid shit.”-Rikk

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
        I was imitating your artistic ability douche bag!

littleguitars99 is a cunt. I've had fights with that idiot before and he always says stupid shit.”-Rikk
        Wow that's funny man, you should be a joke writer.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
          Man you have some really pent up feelings there, you really should see a shrink. A lot of unresolved feelings there. Sad, sad, sad.

No asshole, it's YOU that I'm trying to get the point accross to since you're basing your judgement on information from someone you've never even met in your entire life, you moron!

How cluesless are you?

The only sad part is that you're so caught up with being obsessed about who I am and where I live and everything that happens in my world that you have nothing better to spew about on the net!

So it comes down to not having a life which you primarily spend morning, afternoon and evening on the internet you twit.

You skinny little freak.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Wow that's funny man, you should be a joke writer.
            It wasn't meant to be funny douche bag.

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So I should believe you, another person I have never met in my entire life? Yeah you sure sound trustworthy and normal. Considering you have blatantly lied on here, why would ANYONE ever believe anything you say?

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What was it meant to be? Serious? Oh. Ok.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm out guys, he's all yours. I'll be back later to check on psycho's work.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

What's with the fucking wink? Does that mean you don't mean it? Are you setting yourself for your series of apology e-mails, worm?

You are fucking nuts. You are totally out of your mind, brother.

I'll give you credit, though...MAX told me once that DAVID LEE ROTH is...hush hush...you! LMFAO!!!
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I'm out guys, he's all yours. I'll be back later to check on psycho's work.
                        I don't want him. You take him. It's like FAT. You can only fight someone so much before it just loses its lustre. He's your dog. You walk him!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

So I should believe you, another person I have never met in my entire life? Yeah you sure sound trustworthy and normal. Considering you have blatantly lied on here, why would ANYONE ever believe anything you say?

I don't give a rats ass if you believe me or not.

When you were normal and had a good side to that now miserable demenor I emailed you some personal info on myself like a picture of my car and a pic from cabo and you those were facts at least!

You basing your judgement from here say with that asshole and the best part is you believe everything!

What did I lie about on here?

I said I had another alias with David Lee Roth...
                          And NO Dg69 is NOT me, you can ask anyone on here! Because you have other enemies on here don't blame me!

I lied about what a suv (BMW) which I never owned?
                          I told you I did that because I knew fuckhead Brett (lg99) would race to you and rat me out! I sent that asshole an email saying that he was too predictable and I knew he would open that BIG MOUTH just like we all know he has around here! And he proved himself right and everyone laughed about it here because we know once a scammer always a scammer!

I admited to seeing VH with sammy and I have always considered CVH my favorite.
                          I sent you a picture when I was in Cabo and I followed VH with sammy until he basically ruined the band over the years. I saw sammy solo at a private show in Toronto at the Horseshoe Tavern since the manager at Cabo Cantina put me on the guest list!
                          I saw the sam and Dave concert for Dave!

I've seen all Roth solo tours
                          unlike sammy tours except for sammy in 97 in Toronto right after bascially coming home from Cabo.

Geezzz even Brett isn't that fucking stupid (well maybe he is) will tell you that! He knows Roth is far and away my favorite with VH!

And NO VH in 95' was NOT my first concert which you have this notion about. I told you the Fair Warning Tour was!

What else? Oh ya, you're a fucking wimp.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

What else? Oh ya, you're a fucking wimp.
                            PULLING OUT THE BIG GUNS!!!:eek:

Wow. He got you there, brother.:p
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yes well you fuckers are the land of the free, the home of the brave here, you get 'em all man.
                              And that would make the Links what?...Uzbekistan?

Seriously though Brett I feel your pain, been there done that.

It's amazing sometimes the weirdo fuckwits the internet throws up.

Better to just view it as all part of life's rich tapestry.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What about the two half-million dollar homes you "own?"

Comment

Working...