Hey you made my point AGAIN. Thank you.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Cruise goes real creepy
      By Nick Papps
      July 11, 2005

KATIE Holmes felt real pain when Tom Cruise took her to Spain to meet up with his ex, Penelope Cruz Living in the Cruise lane has become even weirder for Katie Holmes.

Just when she thought she'd done it all with Cruise, he's now made Holmes meet his ex, Penelope Cruz, to receive her approval.
      Cruise organised the cosy get-together at the Scientology Centre in Madrid.

Not only did Holmes have to meet Cruise's girlfriend of two years there, she also had to meet all Cruz's relos, who had flown in for the night.

The evening from hell kick-started with Holmes watching Cruise give Cruz a huge hug and scream "I love her" at his ex.

According to a Cruz insider, "You could almost see the hurt in Katie's eyes as she looked across at Tom and Penelope.

"It seemed difficult for Katie to handle meeting Penelope under such strange circumstances.

"Penelope still holds a place in her heart for Tom. They had a very passionate relationship."

Cruz and Holmes were then forced to hug. Holmes then got a chance to meet the Cruz family.

It's also been revealed that the 16 days in late May when Cruise and Holmes vanished were spent at a Scientology detox centre in Canada where Cruise helps recovering addicts.

Also, that $8.8 million rock on Katie's finger was selected by a Scientology adviser, not Tom, and it's got "spiritual powers", according to our (very in) spy.

=V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sick, absoultely sick.

Poor kids.

TOM'S CONVERTING THE KIDS, TOO

IT'S official - Tom Cruise is raising his and Nicole Kidman's children as Scientologists.

According to the May issue of Source, a magazine endorsed by the Church of Scientology, Cruise's 12-year-old daughter, Isabella, has completed the "Basic Study Manual," an introductory level course in the sci-fi-based religion that's been embraced by a swarm of Hollywood celebrities.

Isabella and her 10-year-old brother, Connor, live with Cruise in Beverly Hills, where they're being home-schooled by his Scientologist sisters Cass and Marian, according to Cultnews.com.

If Isabella and Connor follow their famous father into the L. Ron Hubbard-invented ideology, it will be a victory for Cruise over his ex-wife. When Kidman and Cruise's marriage fizzled in 2001, many close to the couple blamed Scientology.

The thorny issue of whose faith their children would adopt was cited as a major factor in the split. Kidman is a devout Catholic, while "War of the Worlds" star Cruise has been one of Scientology's most outspoken proponents.

But their divorce settlement reportedly stipulates that both parents would make joint decisions about their children's education and religious upbringing.

Cultnews.com also speculates that Scientologists may eventually turn the children against Kidman.

According to the Web site, Scientologists hook up children to their goofy "e-meter" devices, which are used to "interrogate" them. The site claims that the kids are urged to denounce "non-believers" in their own families who are branded as "suppressive persons" if they object to the child's conversion to Scientology.

Kidman, who has remained steadfastly mum throughout Cruise's ongoing public meltdown and his relationship with fiancee Katie Holmes, could be branded a "suppressive person" and shunned by her own daughter for speaking out against her ex-husband's crusading ways, the site claims.

Reps for Cruise and Kidman were unavailable for comment.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

This was in the paper this morning:

Mag: Katie is really under Tom's Spell

W Magazine paints a chilling picture of the future Mrs. Tom Cruise in it's August issue, portraying Katie Holmes, 26, "her beautiful green eyes focused on nothing in particular," gushing incessantly about her fiance.

In an excerpt at www.style.com, writer Robert Haskell describes Holmes as answering all questions with hosannas to Cruise, 42 - "man of my dreams...most incredible man....so generous and kind..."

Hovering nearby, he writes, is the "tall, cold-eyed Jessica Rodriguez," Holmes' "Scientologist Chaperone." When Holmes is asked about rumours that Cruise made a financial arrangement with her after auditioning Scarlett Johanson, Jessica Alba and Kate Bosworth, Rodriguez jumps in, "The truth is, we don't read that stuff because it's just rude."

The magazine will be out July 22.
          Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-11-2005, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Oh man.

If I were Katie's parents I'd be seriously worried for their daughter.

Maybe they're under the fucking spell too?

So far, it hasn't helped Miss Holmes' career.

She reportedly dropped a high profile role to play a drug addict in a movie which would've brought her some legitimacy in her acting or some critical praise. Apparently Cruise and his Scientology goons nixed the whole thing for her because it dealt with drugs.

Also, the producers of Batman Begins have already announced that she will not be in the sequel -- whereas everyone else have already signed on.

In Yodaspeak, "The good-natured, young girl from Toledo, gone she is, consumed by Tom Cruise and Scientology".
            =V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. G
              You can always tell when someone is losing an intellectual argument, they attack the messenger instead of the message. Go ahead and make my point further. Go ahead. This is fun.
              I more than laid waste to the message dude. If I attacked the messenger...like literally?

Shit, I'd just bust out a squirrel trap. That cocktail mixin' thespian is hardly bigger than a housecat.

Comment

• Mr. G
                Roadie
                • Jun 2004

You can bitch and whine as much as you want but you can never post a scientific study that proves the chemical imbalance theory. I hate to beat a dead horse but nobody wants to step up to the plate. OK with me. And no I didn't mean literally.

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

You can bitch and whine as much as you want but you can never post a scientific study that proves the chemical imbalance theory. I hate to beat a dead horse but nobody wants to step up to the plate. OK with me. And no I didn't mean literally.
                  I'm not bitching.
                  I'm not whining.
                  As a matter of fact, I'm busting out comedic relief.

Maybe it isn't a chemical imbalance? Maybe violent manic depressives' and 3rd level bi-polars are the result of their mothers competing in roller derbys. Fuck, it could boil down to the freon problem in older Lincoln-Mercury products. I could give a shit less where they have their deep-seeded Freudian roots planted.

I'll tell you this much, a good-ol' fashioned Haldol/Lithium cocktail, administered properly, will replace biting with drooling.

BAM.

The world's a safer place.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Why would anyone go and try and find a scientific study for someone that has shown that they are a brainwashed

What's the point?

If you can't see what is patently obvious about your cult conning, stealing and lying then the semantics of the brains chemical balance are hardly going to affect your point of view.

And incidently if the brain doesn't work on electrical and chemical signals how does it work? Dragons or aliens?

Tell you what send me some money and I'll tell you the BIG secrets like how you are OWNED...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-12-2005, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Mr. G
                      Roadie
                      • Jun 2004

Well here is the point. The Psychs have been saying for decades that there IS a chemical imbalance and a lot of people have decided that it is true without one study. A sheep is someone who just goes along and doesn't have thier own point of view based on reason, sound familiar? Feel free to think I am brainwashed but I am asking a simple question, I am not telling you your point of view I am asking you to back it up. Simple no?

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Well here is the point. The Psychs have been saying for decades that there IS a chemical imbalance and a lot of people have decided that it is true without one study. A sheep is someone who just goes along and doesn't have thier own point of view based on reason, sound familiar? Feel free to think I am brainwashed but I am asking a simple question, I am not telling you your point of view I am asking you to back it up. Simple no?
                        okay, say i'm curious and want to give scientology a go.

can i just rock up on sunday, and sit up the back?

are you guys in the phone book?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

Tom Cruise is a moron. I wish he would go away!
                          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Can you show me a study on the effectiveness and validity of E-Meter readings?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

I doubt he can. He cannot even prove that there ISN'T such a thing as a "chemical imbalance".

He is just regurgitating the Gospel of St. L. Ron Hoover.

There is such a thing though as a FINANCIAL imbalance....where a person joins the CoS and ends up broke, cause the CoS has convinced him that he is insane, and can only get better through sacrificing his income to them....

Comment

• superdave
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2004

The local radio station said the other day that Tom & Rob Thomas have 'something' going on

Comment

Working...