Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. G
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

If someone wants to be Pro Psychiatry be my guest. but back it up. There has never once been a scientific study to prove thier claims. The FDA recently decided to put homicide and suicide warnings on Psych drugs. They don't do this easily, it is going to cost the drug companies a lot of money. I mean they make Prozac for dogs and infants for gods sake.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Tom Cruise was always a nasty little prick.
      But he's an actor, and bouncing on Oprah's couch
      has the world thinking he is Mr Wonderful..
      (One of his better performances)

Control Freak, egomaniac small man.

Those dudes squirting water at him was classic !
      Thats when you saw the true "Tom" come out..
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I normally don't pay too much attention to what celebrities have to say whatsoeva. Howeva, I caught the Matt Lauer interview with Cruise. WTF is up with that guy? Heck, ripping on psychiatrists and Riddalin (sp?) all whilst being some Scientologist nut? What is that "religion" all about anyway? Self importance or what?

Back in the early 90's I had the pleasure of meeting Brooke Shields for about two weeks. She was filming something here, studied her scripts and hung out in the bar where I tended during her entire tenure in SLC. I was never a fan of hers prior but I must say that she was one of the nicest and most down to Earth celebs I've evaa come across. So, if she thinks that little punk Cruise is an ass then tis' good enough for me.

Seriously, that guy needs a good old fashioned ass kicking. That little water incident needs to be a prelude of things to come for that self-important prick.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Ive seen "off camera" footage of Tom when he was with Nicole Kidman in Australia. I tell you what, his entourage must be paid very well....
          If you are going to eat that much shit from your boss,
          you better be paid well...

I really believe he thinks he is above the rest of the world.
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

G'Day Mark!!!

What kind of shit did he do while in Oz?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Oh, he was "Mr Wonderfully Nice" when he knew the cameras
              were rolling. Many Australians wanted to adopt him as an
              honary Australian. Off Camera he was a total control freak who
              orders people around like a real prick.. Im sure he is not
              the only celeb like that. Not much more to tell except I think
              the "Mr Nice Guy" facade is total bullshit.

I think he has been letting his guard drop a bit lately and
              letting more of the real Tom show..
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

My home town is Sun Valley, Idaho. Brooke Shields and her mom had a place there. Brooke seemed nice enough. I was in a bar called Slavey's and Brooke was squeezing through the crowd trying to get to a table with some of her friends and my hand smacked her on the ass. Nice and firm I must add. She's very tall too.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

All I know about Tom Cruise is eversince he was in Top Gun, all the girls wanted to fuck him badly. Just the mention of his name made pussies wet in the 1980's.

The guy should keep his dumb mouth shut and just act.

Sure the pharmacutical companies are sharks and certain doctors are taking advantage of people. Maybe Tom should watch The Aviator and see what a very intelligent person with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder goes without any proper clinical treatment. I suffered from obsessive Compulsive Disorder my whole life and it wasn't diagnosed until I was in my 30's. Howard Hughes wasn't as lucky. He lived in an age where they didn't know what caused it.

Cruise might as well say he knows all about heart surgery too.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Max: "Seriously, that guy needs a good old fashioned ass kicking. That little water incident needs to be a prelude of things to come for that self-important prick."

ain't that the truth !

imo the guy's a total asshole , shit actor , big fucking nose , not even that good looking , capped teeth , short arse and did i mention he's a terrible actor as well as being a total fucking shithead closeted faggot cunt

and that his good points

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo and that his good points [/B]
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Cruise is a tool.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

The history of psychiatry is simple. It begins with a man named Sigmund Freud. Of all developmental theorists, let me tell you, this one is full of some really crazy hypothetical ideas. The simple fact is...Freud himself spent most of life inspired by cocaine, which he encouraged one of his collegues to try, and ultimately ended up killing him as a result. Although Freud felt haunted by this for the rest of his life, he still supported the cocaine campaign for inspiration and the unraveling of the unconsious psychosexual conflict arising within his patients.

I find it humourous that the Scientologists claim their religion is the source for disaddiction, yet much of their therapy sessions are strongly linked to the work of Sigmund cocaine addictie himself.

Not to mention Freud believed we all have secret fantasies that hide away in our unconsious ID, to have incest with our mothers and fathers.

What a nice theory to base a religion on! (sarcasm!)
                          Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

L. Ron Hubbard was a fucking tool - and a bad writer to boot.

I read one of those scientology bullshit books he wrote - well, the first two chapters was as far as I could get with that horseshit...
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• superdave
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

In my honest opinion, he is acting just like Jesterstar

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                                I second this.

Is it me, or it only recently that Cruise has become REALLY annoying?
                                Can't really recall Cruise being so compelled or driven to push such a big media-blitz in the past. The guy was content to make, IMO, mostly bad movies and get grossly overpaid for his efforts.

Now, it seems like he can't seem to stop telling the press how he doesn't care about what anyone thinks about him. Guess if he really felt that way, he wouldn't even feel the need to say it.

He just sounds like another goofball Hollywood actor/actress who wants everyone to know how smart/politically oriented he/she/they are. All of them end up coming of more dumbassed than I thought they were in the first place.

Will probably go to see War Of The Worlds, mostly because I enjoy going the movies and there really hasn't been much worth seeing lately. What with the Dukes of Hazzard, Bewitched and Herbie The Love Bug coming out, may be a while before I get a chance to see something that looks decent. I mean, you know a movie is in trouble of it can't even produce an alluring preview. Will Ferrell seems to think yelling is a comedic device...the dude is way too smug for me, considering his lack of talent. Linsey Lohan is lame. Far as the Dukes goes, if Jessica wants to show me her titties, bring it on. Otherwise, can't be bothered.

A decent movie to rent is the Machinist. That Bale might actually not suck...there may be something to offer there, even though just losing weight in-and-of itself isn't necessarily a sign of talent......
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...