• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Hey five,

Do you remember the Breakfast Club movie and the scene where the rocker dude keeps getting detentions added and everyone keeps telling and warning him to keep his mouth shut?

Well bro, you could kind of say that you taunting Seen is similar to that.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• thefive

So Seen is a Sammy fan. WTF. I dont get it. So your taking a side of a Sammy fan and you know me as a die hard roth fan. This is too fuckin weird.

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
        So Seen is a Sammy fan. WTF. I dont get it. So your taking a side of a Sammy fan and you know me as a die hard roth fan. This is too fuckin weird.
        Young man, your life is just way too two dimensional. Snap out of it son. Some things are more important that a stupid fucking rock band no matter what name they have. No offense at all here, but are you around Lou's age or so? I'm just curious. You could say I'm just curious.
        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

You think you won seenbad.
          TRY ME.... I hope you do. Come on fuck with me.

You are as simple as a 2 piece jigsaw puzzle!!!!!!

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Max, what the fuck is going on around here?
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by seenbad
              Young man, your life is just way too two dimensional. Snap out of it son. Some things are more important that a stupid fucking rock band no matter what name they have. No offense at all here, but are you around Lou's age or so? I'm just curious. You could say I'm just curious.
              I know there is more to life than a rock band. You giving BT so much shit you should look at yourself. On the flipside of the coin your the bitch not BT. All this bitching and crying just because BT stepped down.
              WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH BT????? Grow the fuck up.
              Oh bt did such a bad thing he edited a post. Then I am getting warned for arguing with you. I thought this place was FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Well BT editing a post and me being warned in my book are the same. I get warned because I am arguing and saying things to you. Both are freedom of Speech.

Stop your crying about BT. You are not married to him. BT doesnt owe you anything. And about saying sorry that tells me that a person doesnt have a problem with pride.

This is only a message board........ This has nothing to do with my life.
              I can walk away anytime I want too. You think David Lee Roth cares about this site???????????

Comment

• seenbad
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                Max, what the fuck is going on around here?
                Max (who I call "Maxie") and I are dating. We have gay internet love sessions three times a week. He's so hot. On AOL, he's hotdavecycle69 and I'm samthemanIamsamsaidsam96. You should come joing us baby. I think youre hot.

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

five , you're a nice chap and that's why i'm giving you a bit of advice

don't take on seeny

you're out of your league

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

I know there is more to life than a rock band. You giving BT so much shit you should look at yourself. On the flipside of the coin your the bitch not BT. All this bitching and crying just because BT stepped down.
                    WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH BT????? Grow the fuck up.
                    Oh bt did such a bad thing he edited a post. Then I am getting warned for arguing with you. I thought this place was FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Well BT editing a post and me being warned in my book are the same. I get warned because I am arguing and saying things to you. Both are freedom of Speech.

Stop your crying about BT. You are not married to him. BT doesnt owe you anything. And about saying sorry that tells me that a person doesnt have a problem with pride.

This is only a message board........ This has nothing to do with my life.
                    I can walk away anytime I want too. You think David Lee Roth cares about this site???????????
                    dave only cares about the dump and all the slanderous comments made by certain members who shall remain anonymous

mainly so he can make some money suing us

i mean them

it was ALL cato and grismdale's idea really

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by flappo
                      five , you're a nice chap and that's why i'm giving you a bit of advice

don't take on seeny

you're out of your league
                      I dont think so flappo. But thanks.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Seenbad,Sorry I'm into Woman not men.

Comment

• seenbad
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

On the flipside of the coin your the bitch not BT.
                          Is that right? Woah man. You're right. I'm gonna look at myself real close now. You make very interesting and challenging points.
                          All this bitching and crying just because BT stepped down.
                          Just havin a little fun junior. Relax. Woof!!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH BT?????
                          BT's not here at the moment, may I take a message?

Grow the fuck up.
                          Oh bt did such a bad thing he edited a post.
                          You haven't been around long enough I don't think. You don't do that at the army. Only BT knows how many posts he did that with.

Then I am getting warned for arguing with you. I thought this place was FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Well BT editing a post and me being warned in my book are the same. I get warned because I am arguing and saying things to you. Both are freedom of Speech.
                          Fuck off you little martyr sissy cry baby and quit freeking out like a bitch. You werent' being "hushed", you were being warned. As in "you may not want to go there but it's up to you". You're not good at reading between the lines even on double space are you? That's why I don't really want to get in to it with you dude. You're too stupid to catch on to have the things I say. At least BT could comprehend what I was saying.

Stop your crying about BT. You are not married to him.
                          Just wondering...... Are you? :confused:
                          BT doesnt owe you anything.
                          Oh. No shit? Youre a page late on that dude. I know. In fact, I've dropped it and said I'm done with it. Are you trying to be a hero? What's your gig here sparky?

And about saying sorry that tells me that a person doesnt have a problem with pride.
                          Relax punchy. I'm pretty sure I said about the same thing a few posts back. We arent as far off as you might think.

You think David Lee Roth cares about this site???????????
                          Odd question. Not sure why you bring that up and what it has to do with anything, but no. I don't. And no, I don't really care.

Is there a point you're trying to make? I'm REALLY trying to be civil here bud. Please, if you have a point, get to it. If you just want to spar off, idunno. I really dont think I'm in to it. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Comment

• thefive

This place is too weird man. People do not know what loyalty is man....

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                              Seenbad,Sorry I'm into Woman not men.
                              Your loss pal!! hotdavecycle69 just told me how in to things he is that start with the letter D.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Agree with you thefive with that.We are meant to be on the same team are we?

Comment

Working...