Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thefive

Originally posted by wooda
    Hey thefive,

In all honesty, how can you have a Dave or VH discussion without the topic of the Red Porker not coming up?
    There are alot of threads here that I just talk Dave.

I told people from the very beginning that one of my main objectives is to annoy the Sammy fans and Van Hagar fans. When they say something that is ridiculous about Dave I correct them and I do not grade on a scale.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I still dont understand how Sammy came up in this thread...
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        I still dont understand how Sammy came up in this thread...
        You are joking right?.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
          You are joking right?.
          Given the reason why BT stepped down, no I am not kidding. Sammy had nothing to do with this. So why is he such a fixture in this thread?
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
            Uh oh, R.I.P. Chris 1-1-04 / 7-20-04.......It's a miracle!! Raised from the dead on 7-21-04!!! Wow!!! Just like every other attention grabbing farewell thread I've ever seen on a BB!!

Fuck you. You're lying now. I can't tolerate liars.

Nice try, but sarge has it set so that even if even after you leave the site, youre still online for (what looks like) about an hour, at least. You could easily have both names showing as online this way.

You should have stayed dead. Who do you think youre dealing with (That's your Q for spermbath gay sailor jokes)? Your transperancy as "Get Bent" is just stupid carelessness if you're trying to be slick. If you really feel the need to hide under an alias, go back and try again. You fucked that one up. I'll get ya next time too, it's easy for me, but I'll at least give you a sporting chance and let you post say.....20 times or so with the new one first. Now Get Bent and sign back on as Get Bent to tell me how mistaken I am. you're fucking owned fool.
            are you fucking for real? #1 The RIP was a rib, a joke. Obviously too high brow for you. Jesus Christ man, did you know there is a real life when you turn your comp off? LOL Im owned? owned owned owned...whatever moron. Actualy, if want to get tech on us, why don't you explain the cookie delet file sort for us instead. You know, that when you reboot, you are NOT automatically registered with the Army anymore. try it tool. You have to retype your name and password. How in the FUCK can I do that? Hmmmmmmmmmm? look at the dates tool. Jesus, you are pathetic, waiting for an unknown person such as I, that apparently is just an attention seeker, is getting all the attention by the biggest fuckin' whiner here. You. I thought you were smarter than that. Shit, I thought alot of things. Ask Sarge who I am. Ask Pojo if I quit or was fired like so many claim. I wrote "Im stepping down as Mod in Mains". I never said I would NEVER come back. Sure as shit though, when I do log on theres a shit strom of morons claiming to be either me, or claim that Im a pussy for whimping out. Um, guess what? I left because of certain individulas who were making things difficult here. They know who they are. Im a busy man, with a busy life, wife, children and business, I wasn't spending the time or the effort in Mains like I should've and a war happened. I figured the only way these assheads from ddlr.com would smarten up would be for me to step down. Since their biggest problem was me editing a post. One. And it was a link to vhlinks.com. You guys are fucking retarded and don't even know what your upset about. Silly Spermbath thinks he owns anything or anyone. Im still here too, Woodrow. I dare ya to make me leave. Wooda, Coulda and shoulda been an abortion, but turned out to be 9 months premature. You are boring to me. You are not the one that got me to step down on my own will. It was a collective amount of bullshit, not too mention.... I have a hectic lifestyle, and you fucking idiots cramp it. Now who owns whom?
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
              Given the reason why BT stepped down, no I am not kidding. Sammy had nothing to do with this. So why is he such a fixture in this thread?
              Thank you Ally. Yes I did step down. I wasn't fired like some tools think. Sammy hagar had nothing to do with this 5. You are scaring me now...lol
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• pete
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                sarge has it set so that even if even after you leave the site, youre still online for (what looks like) about an hour, at least.
                FYI - not true

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

Seriously, Hitch has a red phone to the top dog, and we all do what Hitch tells us or else.
                  If that were true he would have had me banned by now, seems like every thread he starts includes bashing me, not that I really give a shit....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I'm pretty sure BT knows I was just joking with him. No need to get hyper defensive, get bent.

BT has exounded on his legendary sense of humor.
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      Thank you Ally. Yes I did step down. I wasn't fired like some tools think. Sammy hagar had nothing to do with this 5. You are scaring me now...lol
                      Oh I know Sammy didn't have anything to do with this personally.
                      But I love to bash Sammy and Sam fans and van hagar and van hagar fans.

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by Full Bug
                        If that were true he would have had me banned by now, seems like every thread he starts includes bashing me, not that I really give a shit....
                        Who is giving you shit BUG???

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wooda
                          Who is giving you shit BUG???
                          Hitch, almost every thread he starts has some dumb ass poll involving me.....Actually sometimes they are kinda funny....
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

I think Hitch gives everyone shit Bug.we still cool I hope?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                              Oh I know Sammy didn't have anything to do with this personally.
                              But I love to bash Sammy and Sam fans and van hagar and van hagar fans.

Why acknowledge the man? Why bring attention to him?

edit -- at the risk of looking like an idiot...Am I the only one who doesn't get that sentence about Speed? What, is it some I can't drive 55 joke?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                                I'm pretty sure BT knows I was just joking with him. No need to get hyper defensive, get bent.

BT has exounded on his legendary sense of humor.
                                :confused: don't start listen to that sailor spermbath, you'll end up ass high in the air by morning with a tatoo that reads SeenBad was here, on your lower left ass cheek.

Comment

Working...