The BIG TROUBLES Attention Whore Thread PT 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

Originally posted by wooda
    It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!!!
    This is the funniest shit evah!!!!!

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
      Ah, thanks for the clarification.

The reason I was wondering is that I started a Katydid thread and thought maybe it would get stickied too. LOL
      Whatever it is that Katy did, is of no interest to us holigans

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

These "I'm leaving!! " threads crack me up. They reek of self-importance and forced pity. There are at least two reasons why you should never start a thread like this.

1. Nobody cares. Just GO already.

2. You always look really, really stupid and pathetic when you come crawling back in a few days.

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

I never said I was LEAVING, I said I was STEPPING DOWN AS MOD FROM MAIN because of all the bullshit, and frankly Im too busy to mod. Some people didn't find it (the RIP ending) ammusing. I guess they wanted me really dead? I dunno. Im not here to impress, make friends or even try to make people think. I dont care about anybody here really, because everyone that throws a "shit ball" at me, is just a member number. Nothing more. And really that's all I should be to them. This site makes people turn evil and get serious. I think alot of people here, and I could be wrong, NEED some sort of counsel or therapy.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            These "I'm leaving!! " threads crack me up. They reek of self-importance and forced pity. There are at least two reasons why you should never start a thread like this.

1. Nobody cares. Just GO already.

2. You always look really, really stupid and pathetic when you come crawling back in a few days.

BINGO!!!! As the nail cries out in pain from being hit on it's head......

this is just like suicide.

People that call you and say "I am going to commit suicide" are just looking for attention,

Where as people that just kill themselves without much fanfare are serious.

This Chicken Licker was just trying to rally the troops against a few of us by posting his manifesto of pity, and when the troops failed to show up, well that's what you see here.

A good old fashion spanking has occurred

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Hey BT, I don't know what got into you but I would have found that funny no matter who it was directed towards. It's nothing fucking personal at all. I laughed at a typo joke. Big deal? Shit, I bet you would have laughed had he said it to someone else before your sudden change in personality. I haven't said ANY negative shit towards you regarding this whole thing. So back off!
              yeah man, I didn't mean to make that look hated. I was just tired of being bashed. yeah I can see the humor in it. Im just so fuckin' tired of having to explain myself to 3 morons for no reason at all. I wasn't mad at you Max, never were. Its a shame that you are cool with the same people that bash the shit out of me, LOL, but such is life. I have no prob's with you. Never will, you are cool. (sorry for the rolling eyes)
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                yeah man, I didn't mean to make that look hated. I was just tired of being bashed. yeah I can see the humor in it. Im just so fuckin' tired of having to explain myself to 3 morons for no reason at all. I wasn't mad at you Max, never were. Its a shame that you are cool with the same people that bash the shit out of me, LOL, but such is life. I have no prob's with you. Never will, you are cool. (sorry for the rolling eyes)
                Just what makes that little old ant, think he can climb that rubber tree plant!!!

Comment

• wooda

I never said I was LEAVING, I said I was STEPPING DOWN AS MOD FROM MAIN because of all the bullshit, and frankly Im too busy to mod. Some people didn't find it (the RIP ending) ammusing. I guess they wanted me really dead? I dunno. Im not here to impress, make friends or even try to make people think. I dont care about anybody here really, because everyone that throws a "shit ball" at me, is just a member number. Nothing more. And really that's all I should be to them. This site makes people turn evil and get serious. I think alot of people here, and I could be wrong, NEED some sort of counsel or therapy.
                  YOu can't be too fucking busy, cause each of your little pitty parties must take at least 5 minutes or more!!!!

Moving lawns in the hot sun!!!!! pulling them weeds!!!!

I'm a gardner not a Mod damn it!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

BINGO!!!! As the nail cries out in pain from being hit on it's head......

this is just like suicide.

People that call you and say "I am going to commit suicide" are just looking for attention,

Where as people that just kill themselves without much fanfare are serious.

This Chicken Licker was just trying to rally the troops against a few of us by posting his manifesto of pity, and when the troops failed to show up, well that's what you see here.

A good old fashion spanking has occurred
                    Oh come on, you believe that, this is what I was trying to accomplish? You have attacked me since day one. You made me feel sick to my stomach- a war between 2 sites bullshit. Rookies running the Modding...? I gave up the Mod position because I was hanging on here too much, for too long, and got tired of defending myself instead of ridding sheep and bullshit threads and posts. I did my job. (yes I edited one post. It was a link to vhlinks.com, I changed it to read dlrarmy.com- isn't that a good thing?)

Speaking of editing. The Army is laced with editing. Flappo has edited tons of MY posts. Whatever. Im tired of defending myself to people Ive never met. So whatever you guys say, is right from now on. Ok?
                    BTW, you are right, you are not children, you guys are a gang. Gang attacks and mentality. Yes, Seeny, more psycho babble...

So you guys are right from now on, ok? Here goes;

I am gay.
                    I am not married. I dont have kids.
                    I dont own my own business. I collect empty pop bottles and live off the refunds on returns.
                    I have no friends here. (just ignore the 46 votes)
                    I talk endlessly about nothing, which is why I have over 3100 posts and was appointed mod.
                    I was FIRED from my mod position.
                    I have an alias. In fact I have 9.
                    Im only 9 years old, my balls haven't dropped, and I think I have a pussy as well. Don't worry it's clean shaven.
                    Flappo is fucking genius who works very hard, owns many things including people.
                    Wooda you beat me. You won.
                    Seenbad, you are not gay living with your mom. Your Dad is not an alcoholic. Your ass is tight from not receiving cock nightly, and you do NOT belong to every Van Halen or DLR fan site on the internet. You DO have a life outside of the computer.
                    Did I get everything covered?

Oh yes, and finally, this thread does suck. I am attention whore and Im tired of being owned.

There we go. You guys win!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Just what makes that little old ant, think he can climb that rubber tree plant!!!
                      Its "move" the rubber tree plant. And the answer is High Hopes. He's got high hopes. He's got, high apple pie in the sky....hopes.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

I only know that because I DONT have kids.

Comment

• Catfish

Oh come on, you believe that, this is what I was trying to accomplish? You have attacked me since day one. You made me feel sick to my stomach- a war between 2 sites bullshit. Rookies running the Modding...? I gave up the Mod position because I was hanging on here too much, for too long, and got tired of defending myself instead of ridding sheep and bullshit threads and posts. I did my job. (yes I edited one post. It was a link to vhlinks.com, I changed it to read dlrarmy.com- isn't that a good thing?)

Speaking of editing. The Army is laced with editing. Flappo has edited tons of MY posts. Whatever. Im tired of defending myself to people Ive never met. So whatever you guys say, is right from now on. Ok?
                          BTW, you are right, you are not children, you guys are a gang. Gang attacks and mentality. Yes, Seeny, more psycho babble...

So you guys are right from now on, ok? Here goes;

I am gay.
                          I am not married. I dont have kids.
                          I dont own my own business. I collect empty pop bottles and live off the refunds on returns.
                          I have no friends here. (just ignore the 46 votes)
                          I talk endlessly about nothing, which is why I have over 3100 posts and was appointed mod.
                          I was FIRED from my mod position.
                          I have an alias. In fact I have 9.
                          Im only 9 years old, my balls haven't dropped, and I think I have a pussy as well. Don't worry it's clean shaven.
                          Flappo is fucking genius who works very hard, owns many things including people.
                          Wooda you beat me. You won.
                          Seenbad, you are not gay living with your mom. Your Dad is not an alcoholic. Your ass is tight from not receiving cock nightly, and you do NOT belong to every Van Halen or DLR fan site on the internet. You DO have a life outside of the computer.
                          Did I get everything covered?

Oh yes, and finally, this thread does suck. I am attention whore and Im tired of being owned.

There we go. You guys win!!!!
                          My lord it does suck not having enough time on your hands to mod...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

well time AND patience.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

actually my average logged time is about 10 mins. So yeah, thats not alot. I dont think? I think Flappo has been online since the 80's.

Comment

• wooda

I am the Milk Man, I am the Milk Man, I am the Gardener!!!!

Comment

Working...