X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Ummm what happened to it's only the internet?

What's with all the hate bro? She's been cool here so

let's start anew hmmm?
    now yer learning AWE's rules for MODery,

LOL

just alittle lamer and head will be offered.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by pete
      now yer learning AWE's rules for MODery,

LOL

just alittle lamer and head will be offered.
      Ummm from whom?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Holy SHIT!

SOMEONE takes this internet thingy a little too serious!

I guess alot of people who get into the spotlight end up quitting with a flowery 'woe is me' goodbye post...didnt Panamark do this in the summer of '01?

BT, I have no idea what led you to quit. There's a Fab Shadow soap opera all over the place...Flappo doesnt like you...SO FUCKING WHAT!!!!!!

I just lost all respect for you, man. And that bums me out.

You brought it.
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

What The Fuck, Bro???
          Quitting is sooooo not cool and shocking coming from you...

Oh well, do what you feel you must.....

Comment

• thefive

I think BT left because of one major thing. I cannot speak for BT. I have not spoken to him for a week.(PM). But I can guess. I know if I became a mod there is something really big that would bother me from the start. And I know what the reason for all the tension around here is. I knew it the first week when I started posting here seriously.

There is one reason why there is so much tension here being a non mod or a mod.

You should be able to relax being a mod here and be able to relax here being a die hard Dave fan.( being a non mod)
            Last edited by thefive; 07-20-2004, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"Well......we're WAITING......."
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

what was it thefive?

Comment

• thefive

Okay but if I tell you I am going to piss a lot of people off here. LOL
                  People at the top........

Comment

• thefive

And then thefive might leave. LOL

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Come on five...give us the dirt...

Comment

• thefive

The reason there is tension (not the good tension the fuckin no need TENSION , the fuckin uncomfortable tension that you do not need here. It is totally unnessary tension.) here is because there is Van Hagar fans and Sammy fans as MODS here.

Even as a non mod I get bashed here from mods that are either Sammy fans and Van Hagar fans. That should not be the case. This is a David Lee Roth site. I am a die hard Dave fan. I should not have to deal with Van Hagar mods at a Dave site. I can only imagine the shit you have to go through being a MOD here.

Sarge and Hitch are friends here and that is cool with me. I do not care if they are friends in real life but keep it where it should be. It should not influence the DLRarmy site but it does. (the friendship)

I can take the bashing from the Van Hagar fans and Sammy fans and I know BT can but it is too FUCKIN WEIRD when it is coming from the mods to the upstairs levels.

You can deny it all you want but letting friendship here interfer with what a site's purpose makes it less pure. ( I am trying to use the right words here guys and gals and it is hard to explain things in words than in front of someone.)

Having mods that are Sammy fans and Van Hagar fans is wrong. IMO

Everytime I got bashed I always found out later it was a personn who was a Van Hagar fan or Sammy fan. No die hard Roth fan would get angry or annoyed with me. See I know who is really a Die Hard Roth fan from just this.

Us Die Hard Roth fans should be able to come here and relax. I am not talking about getting bashed by Sammy fans and Van Hagar fans.
                        Us Roth fans can handle this believe me. I have been on many Roth message boards since 1995. Some people even consider me one of the top Sammy and Van Hagar annnoyers and debators( I know its hard to beieve the debator part.) They loved me. (Roth fans)

I am probably going to leave this place so why not spill all the marbles. I was on a special email list for only top dog Die hard Roth fans. Dave knew about us. The first Dave convention was in 1998 not 1999 like a lot of Dave fans think. When I went to the convention Dave wrote all of us a manuscript just for us. It was an honor. Nobody else got it. You only got it if you were on that special email list.

I cant think of anything else to say right now.
                        So to be contiued.....

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey thefive... Is why is Sammy so fat? :p

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                            HUh??? sorry explain.

Comment

• wooda

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                              Please continue to play nice, Fab!!!

Comment

• degüello
                                Sniper
                                • Mar 2004

Maybe's BT's situation is a bit like DLR '85:

Did he quit... or was he fired???
                                "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

Working...