Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Ahh fuck, she broke it off, I feel like shit. "She said it is not working" this comming after meeting her parents and going to her college graduation and party. She gave some lame thing like "I just don't feel the same anymore like I did" What the fuck? Man, If anyone can make me feel better, please give me some advice. Should I take her bad if she comes back?

This is the worst i've ever felt in my life.
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh Nate! I didn't want to say anything because you seemed so happy; but I could have predicted this. 22 year old girls do not know what they want. Try a 32-year old instead.

DO NOT TAKE HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
        What the fuck? Man, If anyone can make me feel better, please give me some advice. Should I take her bad if she comes back?

This is the worst i've ever felt in my life.
        Damn, I sympathize, Nate... I think NG is right, but I know that it's much easier to give advice than make things work.
        At best, she could come back to you, at worst she wouldn't, and in the middle she could take a while and think it all over.
        But for the time being, you'll be crossing wild waters, anyway, let's be realistic. However long it takes her to change her unsettled mind - or not. You'll be obsessed for some time, for sure; what's for sure is the ball is in her racket: whatever change that may come, she has to bring it on.
        Meanwhile, all I can advise you is to be strong, get as busy as you can for a while...
        Cheers, Nate! :bottle:
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

She wants to meet because she feels bad it happend over the phone. I said please don't contact me anymore, I have to move on, no friends, no nothing!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Northern Girl
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It may not feel like it right now, but it gets a little easier every day; and before you know it, you won't even think about her.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

It may not feel like it right now, but it gets a little easier every day; and before you know it, you won't even think about her.
              I Feel like shit. I threw up at work last night, broke down and cried in the bathroom. I had to leave her a message. I said "We can't meet, I would be too hard, we can't talk anymore to. I can't believe you pretended, you should be ashamed of yourself, you will realize this down the road that you threw away a good thing. I hope you are happy cause I will be"

Comment

• Northern Girl
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I Feel like shit. I threw up at work last night, broke down and cried in the bathroom. I had to leave her a message. I said "We can't meet, I would be too hard, we can't talk anymore to. I can't believe you pretended, you should be ashamed of yourself, you will realize this down the road that you threw away a good thing. I hope you are happy cause I will be"
                You are doing the right thing for yourself. I wouldn't even talk to her either. I've been in this situation where I still had to see the guy at work everyday. Took a lot of time and some Prozac because it was always in my face. The girl he cheated with was my best friend and she worked there too. Nice! Yeah, it's much easier if you never have to see her again.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And...it's good to have your heart broken at least once...it will make you appreciate the RIGHT girl all that much more when you meet her.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

And...it's good to have your heart broken at least once...it will make you appreciate the RIGHT girl all that much more when you meet her.
                    It's been broken more than once, I think it's gone now. This was like are first small fight, what the hell, is there something wrong with me? I feel so numb, I feel sick again.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's been broken more than once, I think it's gone now. This was like are first small fight, what the hell, is there something wrong with me? I feel so numb, I feel sick again.
                      A small fight? So, was it a fight, or did she say it was over?

OK, I'm going to contradict myself right now and say maybe you should meet with her one time and get some answers. You sound like you are in shock and you had no idea it was coming. If you don't really know her reasons, you will always wonder and blame yourself.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

It's over, she said it was not working out. She gave some lame answers, no need to meet.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

She said she does not feel the same as she did. So it's her, most likely her age.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, then it IS her and don't wonder what is wrong with you! Honestly, I think she met someone else. You are better off without her.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Oh well, work should be a little easier tonight. Fuck, this is hard.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hang in there, Nate. It will get better. It wasn't meant to be for a reason.

Comment

Working...