X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Ok, I have a question!

As you all know I'm having a blast with this girl. Great Dates, Sex, Conversation, holding her in my arms, fun ect. Is 3 weeks to soon to tell her I only want to see her from now on? I think she feels the same, but any advice would be great. You guys have not let me down yet..so fire away!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bru87tr
      Commando
      • Apr 2004

as long as shes into it, why not ?

I will say though, relationships that move too fast are not good. your doing everything now and could burn out the relationship early.

it depends on the individuals but I have found relationships that are very involving and very intense, intimate early on can show problems later on down the road.

but on that same note.... its hard to slow something like this down when its so great for both parties. been there, done that! so I say go with the flow and let it take you down that road. good or bad, if it lasts or doesnt last...... either way some excellent memories will be made!

when its that good and that intense there is no stopping that love train dude! again....... been there.

now party on !
      "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by bru87tr
        .... its hard to slow something like this down when its so great for both parties. been there, done that! so I say go with the flow and let it take you down that road. good or bad, if it lasts or doesnt last...... either way some excellent memories will be made!

when its that good and that intense there is no stopping that love train dude! again....... been there.

now party on !
        I agree with that... if you are happy with each other, why would you 2 seek elswhere (for now)?
        Plus with all those deseases out there... "exclusivity" ain't a bad thing at all!
        Last edited by blonddgirl777; 03-08-2006, 12:48 PM.
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
          Ok, I have a question!

Is 3 weeks to soon to tell her I only want to see her from now on?
          I think you shouldn't talk about that at all. I know it's easy to tell when you aren't part of it, but if I were you I wouldn't make projections any further than mid-term, not only because, as you say, it's just been started for three weeks, but also because you never know, really.
          Anyway, your problem is a damn fine one to have, you lucky one!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Yeah, maybe I'll just wait a little bit and let stuff work it self out. Plus, maybe she will bring it up first, and that's always good.

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Lindsay Lohan
              Groupie
              • Feb 2006

the best nite of MY life was when i first saw Bob's pix...i lost my heart to him rite then and there!

love ya babe!
              I'm so lonely. Won't somebody please help me?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... Anyway, your problem is a damn fine one to have, you lucky one!
                Listen to an expert by blood!
                The French man has spoken... :p
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                  Yeah, maybe I'll just wait a little bit and let stuff work it self out. Plus, maybe she will bring it up first, and that's always good.
                  My bet is that it will come up by itself since you 2 are already on the same wavelenght on many other things...

Keep us posted!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                    Listen to an expert by blood!
                    The French man has spoken... :p
                    I wish there were a SMACK smilie.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I wish there were a SMACK smilie.
                      Now Jérôme, I noticed a difference in dating "policies" between the Americans and us, here in Quebec.

Here, when 2 people are dating each other; having sex and ESPECIALLY great intimacy, they want exclusivity right away. If a girl finds out that he's sleeping with other ones at the same time, she'll get pissed and move on...

I have a feeling that it's like that in France too (Am I wrong)?

Although a couple years ago, was in Paris and saw "Greg. le Millionaire" and I thought; are we the only ones who don't really care about those reallity shows where someone has to decide on who they love etc...

I guess we prefer to listen to our gut feelings, rather than thinking about all "pros and cons"?
                      Wich is much more romantic, when it comes from the heart...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Now Jérôme, I noticed a difference in dating "policies" between the Americans and us, here in Quebec.

Here, when 2 people are dating each other; having sex and ESPECIALLY great intimacy, they want exclusivity right away. If a girl finds out that he's sleeping with other ones at the same time, she'll get pissed and move on...

I have a feeling that it's like that in France too (Am I wrong)?

Although a couple years ago, was in Paris and saw "Greg. le Millionaire" and I thought; are we the only ones who don't really care about those reallity shows where someone has to decide on who they love etc...

I guess we prefer to listen to our gut feelings, rather than thinking about all "pros and cons"?
                        Wich is much more romantic, when it comes from the heart...
                        I think you're right about women's need for exclusivity being the same here as in North America. Well, after my own experience, and other people's stories I've heard.
                        I remember leaving a girlfriend in 2003, in the north. She called me on my first day back to school and, as I was taking ice cubes out of my fridge to put into my drink, she got like wild because she thought I was not alone... I didn't really care about what she might think (I wasn't hooked to her like she was to me), but I insisted there was no other girl with me, which was true and she apparently wouldn't believe... Some other ones will ask me about other girls, some others won't, for whatever reasons, if not because they don't want to get hooked, just like I don't want to either. Why bother about anything when all you want is sin?... Anyway. Each time I've left a g/f up there in the north, they always were inquisitive. Well, I must admit they had reasons for that.

Yet, here in Haute-Savoie, girls do not care that much at all. I will come home with them (er... once at a time ) around the middle of the night on a Friday or Saturday night, and they don't give a damn whether So and So still slips under my sheets or not; in fact, they more or less already know each others, and I wonder if there isn't a kind of dare between them. Like: "Hey, I've been there too, little one, so shut up."
                        Of course I'm not talking about chicks by the hundreds...
                        I couldn't really compare American and European ways, as there are differences inside the same country that I've noticed.
                        As for "Greg the brainless millionaire", BG, my dear, it's only "reality" TV. That is, as far from reality as TV programs can be.
                        Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-09-2006, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... Friday or Saturday night, and they don't give a damn whether So and So still slips under my sheets or not; in fact, they more or less already know each others, and I wonder if there isn't a kind of dare between them....
                          I totally understand one night stands and fuck buddies etc... but I think (I could be wrong) that our fellow Nate might be on to something a little more serious (or deep) here?

Comment

• bru87tr
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2004

he's doomed...lol
                            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

I totally understand one night stands and fuck buddies etc... but I think (I could be wrong) that our fellow Nate might be on to something a little more serious (or deep) here?
                              I have a good feeling about her, we have great chemistry...like none I've ever felt before.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

You're right, BG, I'm off topic. This isn't about living in the fast line (la vie de patachon...).

Best of luck to you, Nate.

Comment

Working...