Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patm

not at all brett, we were having an intelligent discussion untill you came in with anti-gay remarks, and attack mode, please go drink a bucket of aids and have a nice day

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Could you have responded faster? When you find the intelligent discussion in this thread, you let me know troll.

And yes you are queer, does that offend you? I don't have a problem accepting homosexuals, seems you have a worry about it though.

Comment

• fstyley
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Mar 2006

I never knew Howard destroyed O&A's careers. If Howard really did he should brag about it. I heard O&A could not talk about him when they both worked at Infinity. I also heard that this happened 6 "National Get Over It Days" ago in 2000. How many hours are they planning on spending on this subject?

Comment

• fstyley
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Mar 2006

National Get Over it Day is March 9th

Comment

• patm

brett
            queer is a deragatory remark toward homosexuals, if you have no problem with homosexuals then why not call them homosexuals and not queers, are you hiding something????

fstyley
            Howard didn't just tell them to shut up about him on air, but purposely told his guests not to do O&A, and also, like said before, I was a FAN of sterns, but he has totally lost it, the more he opens his mouth the more respect i lose for him, I can imagine he fights for free speech, but then censors O&A, that is the biggest BS....I have read both books, and came off liking the guy but now i see the what he is all about, $$$$$$$

Comment

• patm

I am done wasting my time with the "roth Army".... This army is decommissioned anyway, DLR is off the air, and will be working is paramedic gig, and singing at bars

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by patm
                I am done wasting my time with the "roth Army".... This army is decommissioned anyway, DLR is off the air, and will be working is paramedic gig, and singing at bars
                Oh by all means, please stay. You're posts, much like you, are wide-ranging and are very interesting, funny, and informative...

Anybody that is so dedicated to listening morning shock jocks four hours a day, and defending their "honor" against a more successful shock jock, really has a handle on the world.

Comment

• patm

I was looking for a good debate, but didn't realize that facts didn't matter here, and O&A do a good enough job defending themselves on their own.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

facts matter, it's just that some people don't give a shit.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by patm
                      I was looking for a good debate,
                      No you weren't. You were looking to start shit, like rest of your gang of O&A twats. Get the fuck off your high horse.

Comment

• patm

I don't want to get off my high horse, look what happend to superman

Comment

• Rascal Helper
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Mar 2006

Awww, what happened? Goodbye Roth, hello O&A!

Comment

• never
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Apr 2006

O&A fans are always good to laugh at. How much longer are O&A and their 10 fans gonna try to piggy back on Howard? Really, any time you hear about O&A, wether it be in the news or in an online forum, you can almost guarantee that they will talk about Howard. I guess they think that the more they become associated with Howard, the more recognizable they will be. Which might be right. But, the problem with this is, that they have been doing this for so long that they have become forever linked with Howard. These two morons have been riding Howards fame for the longest time, so now they can never be anything but Howard imitators.

Now I know the 1 or 2 O&A fans here will try to defend themselves, but you know its true. They will forever be know as Stern clones because of their own fuck ups. It might be time to break off from Howard. Find your own identity and make your own fame.

And the 10 O&A pests dont help the situation. Always showing up to Howards appearences just makes matters worse. Stop fighting it. Howard has been the top dog for the past 20 years. He migh be fading off now with his Sirius show, so now might be a good time to stop riding his dick, and disassociate from him. Or, just keep on following him and they will forever be Stern clones!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't put this shit in MAIN anymore.

Herpes & Assrimming have nothing to do with David Lee Roth & Van HALEN.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...