Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

A) Ramooone, you're life is pathetic. You went on Hannity and as soon as you got on there, EVERY person on SFN, went, "Fucking Ramone- O&A fan"..and everything you said was completely trashed. You did NOTHING on that show, dude!!!! Nothing! You are spending your life running around trying to prop up two aids victims, while attacking the KING OF ALL MEDIA!!! Come on...it's pathetic.

2) pat...O&A couldn't put 500 pests in the Hard Rock if the Aids victim's wife offered to blow everyone lobster style...

I offer a challenge...we'll get the Pest "Army" and Howard's fans to meet up in a NY bar...Hard Rock if you want...and I GUARANTEE you that the entire place has to be shut down because of the amount of Howard fans that show up. And the cops will AGAIN have to be called in to save the pests from getting a fucking ass kicking, same way they did whe Howard did his last show on KRock! Please...I beg you... get your pest "army" together....I'll go to my brothers at SFN, and well set this shit up......O&A faggots vs. Stern fans...man...what a fucking blood bath that would be....
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• patm

Punchin out.......

Comment

• patm

Sorry Mr. Vengance, sorry, scared by your name, but anyway...Get aids and die.....I gotta get goin

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Mar 2006

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA!

btw ron and fez refernce to all those that stick with sten and bubba
          "I believe in censorship when it benefits me!" ~hoo hoo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by patm
            Tell dave to go back to being a saving lives as a paramedic, because he is killing people driving to work...(Car Crash SOund)
            Maybe O&A can give him advice on getting fired?

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Mar 2006

they were takin off the air and paid. they wouldn't let them go to any other stations because it would be bad for hoo hoo... so, they paid them to take a nice vacation. And now well a little forgive and forget

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by raaaaaaaamone
                they were takin off the air and paid. they wouldn't let them go to any other stations because it would be bad for hoo hoo... so, they paid them to take a nice vacation. And now well a little forgive and forget
                Yeah...okay...that's why they couldn't get hired. Had nothing to do eith the fact they SUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Hey Ramone..seriously...get your gang together at the Hard Rock...We Howard fans would love to see you......
                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                  Yeah...okay...that's why they couldn't get hired. Had nothing to do eith the fact they SUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
                  They had a contract, and, if memory serves me right, wit XM they are reviewed annually so that waiting situation never happens again.

Also, if the mind is going right tonight, they signed with XM before their contract expired and had to wait it out before they could say anything.

But of course, you'll be like "oh really" and "no, because blah blah" because you dont' want to admit anything that actually happened. I guess all the newspapers are in a conspiracy against Stern because they reported all this stuff that actually happened to O&A
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The same will happen with ROTH is he gets a legal team together.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                      I'm just loving schooling all these O&A Pests, who think that five people constitutes and army...
                      go check out the boards sometime. they have more peopel registered there than here. Just because a huge mob doesn't form at a Stern event in the middle of hte day doesn't mean they don't have fans. It just means their fans actually have jobs.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Mar 2006

you think i control the pests? they know about it. no one control's the pests. its anarchy. they do what they want, and when they want. I know one thing, we'll all be at the hard rock partying tomorrow for the best damn live st patricks day broadcast? what is howard doing? oh wait doesn't he off on fridays? or every other friday? and o&a don't have to teach dlr how to get fired. He just has to open his mouth. Happened in 96, and it will happen in 06. Is it every ten years with this guy?

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Bubba the Love Sponge had a similar deal, where he couldn't talk about Clear Channel.

It's not uncommon, but O&A morons act as if this KEPT those LOSERS off the air....no it didn't. They were off the air because they suck, can't get ratings and when you pull an asshole stunt like having people have sex in a church.....no one wants you.

Bubba was supposed to be allowed to talk a week or so ago, but the cunts at clear channel break the agreement and get an injunction.

No one did that for O&A, BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY......
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Mar 2006

yea ally, and i guess hoo hoo himself is starting a conspiracy, because he admitted to all of it

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                              go check out the boards sometime. they have more peopel registered there than here. Just because a huge mob doesn't form at a Stern event in the middle of hte day doesn't mean they don't have fans. It just means their fans actually have jobs.
                              As I posted earlier...here's the only O&A board that comes up on a Yahoo search....and NO ONE is there....

Some army...

Ally, you're as disgrace t DLR fans...go kill yourself.
                              Last edited by Mr. Vengeance; 03-17-2006, 12:09 AM.
                              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

you think i control the pests? they know about it. no one control's the pests. its anarchy. they do what they want, and when they want.
                                Are you the fucker from that roach apartment movie?
                                :confused:

Comment

Working...