Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I did a quick check during commercials of the Bball to find an O&A forum..This is the only one that comes up. Just check out the FRANTIC activity over there.....DLR Army has more posts in ten minutes than they've had in two days...

What a scary army.....
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• BostonStrangler
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Brett
      Strangler, don't come on to me in public, if I'm into you, I'll let you know.
      Oooh pookie, remember I like girls... you know guuuuuuurls with nice tits...

Comment

• BostonStrangler
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Feb 2006

Well it is time for dinner... ta ta my little rothlings... Maybe I will check back later..

Comment

• Skull Tattoos
          Full On Cocktard
          • Mar 2006

Yeah and it's working so well for XM isn't it?
          Sure is - XM closed at $20.17 a share, and Sirius is at $4.51. Sirius has never been above $8.00 a share, that's real confidence!

So far so good, quadrupling subscriptions in a year already paid for his deal dope.

Not too hard to do when you start with nothing.

XM would have paid Stern $500 million in a heartbeat if it would have guaranteed them 3 million subscriptions in a year. You're an ignorant fool if you believe differently.

As compared to being a fool for actually believing that? XM was smarter for signing O&A on a year - to -year basis to be sure they would get a decent return on their investment. And, since they have, they are setting up a multi-year deal. To think that Hoo-hoo is single-handedly responsible for getting 3 million subscriptions is ridiculous.

Really? When has his show been censored at all? You don't even have Sirius, what the fuck would you know? And that is a total lie, the show has never been censored.

You really want to believe that, that's fine. He is indeed on a leash, but true to his form, he'll deny it.

Really geek, my little portable Sportster unit fits in the palm of my hand, and I take it from the house to the car everyday.

Wow, resorting to name calling already - I'm disappointed in you. A sportster is NOT a portable unit, it's a plug and play.

No you're supposed to say "faggot" like the rest of the O&A sheep who troll here.
          Sorry to dissapoint - that whole 'faggot' thing always seems silly to me. Nor am I sheep - I used to be a Stern fan years ago, but his crap got old. I used to buy into his crap, it's just that it's more and more obvious he's a hipocritical liar. I happen to enjoy O&A, yes - but that was long before they were even on Stern's radar. I like them, and the shore, but I, sir, am far from the Lemming you seem to think O&A fans are.
          Last edited by Skull Tattoos; 03-16-2006, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
            Thing is that the big marketing push focused around Howard is over and Sirius is still way behind XM in subs. XM chose to spend it's 500 mil elsewhere...like R&D for example and 50 mil on Ophra (I spelled it that way on purpose).

Now signing Ophra means dick to me but, you can bet your ass that XM will be picking up tons of soccer mom subs. It's a smart buy. I honestly can't believe that you guys think Sirius is in better financial shape than XM....I mean do some research. Don't just swallow everything that Howard says as truth.
            All you have to do is look at where Sirius & XM were 16 months ago and where they are now in comparison. Even the most mule headed O&A fan cannot deny the impact that Stern has had on Sirius subscriptions.

Oprah will get a ton of soccer moms to subscribe, until they realize that Oprah will be on the channel A TOTAL Of 30 MINUTES A WEEK. And then you'll see the cancellations come, just as they are because people ralize that they don't need O&A when they can get Howard.
            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Skull Tattoos
              Sure is - XM closed at $20.17 a share, and Sirius is at $4.51. Sirius has never been above $8.00 a share, that's real confidence!

Sorry to dissapoint - that whole 'faggot' thing always seems silly to me. Nor am I sheep - I used to be a Stern fan years ago, but his crap got old. I used to buy into his crap, it's just that it's more and more obvious he's a hipocritical liar. I happen to enjoy O&A, yes - but that was long before they were even on Stern's radar. I like them, and the shore, but I, sir, am far from the Lemming you seem to think O&A fans are.
              How you can say that Howard's crap got old, when you listen to two guys who rip off their entire act from Howard?
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Skull Tattoos
                Full On Cocktard
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                How you can say that Howard's crap got old, when you listen to two guys who rip off their entire act from Howard?
                Quite easily - since I listened to Stern for close to 5 years, and can hear a world of difference. Stern just did the same thing over and over and over again. Even he admits he's done sub-par radio the past 10 years. He tries to blame it on the FCC, but what's his excuse now? He's re-recording old bits! How original is that?

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Quite easily - since I listened to Stern for close to 5 years, and can hear a world of difference. Stern just did the same thing over and over and over again. Even he admits he's done sub-par radio the past 10 years. He tries to blame it on the FCC, but what's his excuse now? He's re-recording old bits! How original is that?
                  Quite frankly that's a very small portion of the show, and he's also admitted that the old bits that are being re-recorded are essentially a "fuck you" to Infinity/CBS, who wouldn't let him have his old tapes. They've done very little of it.

He did sub-par radio because of the fact he couldn't say or do anything due to his own company editing him. On Sirius you hear the difference.

Bottom line- O&A are ripping off a guy you think is old and washed up....They do NOTHING entertaining or original.
                  Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Skull Tattoos
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Mar 2006

Quite frankly that's a very small portion of the show, and he's also admitted that the old bits that are being re-recorded are essentially a "fuck you" to Infinity/CBS, who wouldn't let him have his old tapes. They've done very little of it.
                    ??? So - how is it original? It's still pathetic. It's unoriginal, period. He has nothing new to bring to Sirius.

He did sub-par radio because of the fact he couldn't say or do anything due to his own company editing him. On Sirius you hear the difference.
                    Yet, amazingly, other jocks (NOT just O&A) were able to build a career, being just as funny, and working under the same constrictions. Blaming the FCC is nothing more than a crutch. He had 14 months before going to the little doggy network for his great big show. He's done nothing.

Bottom line- O&A are ripping off a guy you think is old and washed up....They do NOTHING entertaining or original.
                    Please, by all means, explain WHERE exactly are they ripping off Hoo-hoo? He considered them enough of a threat that he cock-blocked them, went behind the scenes and cried "make them stop talking about me", and got Infinity to stop scheduled guests from appearing, because Howie said so. If they were the talentless hacks all the Hoo-hoo zombies think they are, why would Howie pull all of the behind the scenes, panty waste bullshit? And, despite all of that, they STILL developed a huge fanbase that continues to grow. Howies has shrunk substantially. He's lost all contact with his fans, and does nothing for them, other than collect money for a schlocky 4-day a week show that seems phoned-in more often than not.
                    Last edited by Skull Tattoos; 03-16-2006, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Dopie OPie
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2006

Howard Stern in 2006 is on the same level as Willie Mays stumbling and falling in the outfield for the NY Mets. There comes a time when one needs to pack it in and walk away while on top of their game.

Howard will be looked at as a great innovator who let his ego and greed prevent hum from quitting before it was too late.

Howard has become every jock he made fun of and abused.

The biggest difference between the O&A fans and the Howard fans are that O&A fans were ALL Howard fans at one point. We know Howard. Howard fans do not know O&A. They listen to what Howard says and thinks of them as some sort of Mark and Brian or John DiBella, etc.

O&A while having Howard as an influence have taken it to the next level. They get their lsiteners involved more than Hward ever did. Sure Howard had a lunatic here and there like Captain Jenks back in the 80s. But the pests are a different breed.

O&A make the listeners part of the show and that is why the loyalty is so strong. Not only did Howard wrong O&A but he wronged the legions of pests. They will not go away.

Comment

• raaaaaaaamone
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Mar 2006

could tomorrow

could tomorrow be dave's last day?? does opie fight bubba the love sponge?? is there something as big as bubba planned for the boys tomorrow?? let the speculations begin hoo hoo! turn on your xm to high voltage at 11:00am to find out. XM the number 1 satalite radio service!

"I believe in censorship when it benefits me!" ~hoo hoo

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

??? So - how is it original? It's still pathetic. It's unoriginal, period. He has nothing new to bring to Sirius.

Yet, amazingly, other jocks (NOT just O&A) were able to build a career, being just as funny, and working under the same constrictions. Blaming the FCC is nothing more than a crutch. He had 14 months before going to the little doggy network for his great big show. He's done nothing.

Please, by all means, explain WHERE exactly are they ripping off Hoo-hoo? He considered them enough of a threat that he cock-blocked them, went behind the scenes and cried "make them stop talking about me", and got Infinity to stop scheduled guests from appearing, because Howie said so. If they were the talentless hacks all the Hoo-hoo zombies think they are, why would Howie pull all of the behind the scenes, panty waste bullshit? And, despite all of that, they STILL developed a huge fanbase that continues to grow. Howies has shrunk substantially. He's lost all contact with his fans, and does nothing for them, other than collect money for a schlocky 4-day a week show that seems phoned-in more often than not.
                          Dude, there's no point in me trying to get you to see the truth. You're an O&A fan who simply will not see the truth. No matter what anyone tells you, you think O&A are innovators (they're not), creative (they're not), funny (they're absolutely NOT)..and that the guy who they steal all their shit from is washed up and boring.

Go listen to their show, I don't care.....just stop trying to pass yourselves off as this 'huge" pest army. You have NO ONE, listening. Just admit it.
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dopie OPie
                            Howard Stern in 2006 is on the same level as Willie Mays stumbling and falling in the outfield for the NY Mets. There comes a time when one needs to pack it in and walk away while on top of their game.

Howard will be looked at as a great innovator who let his ego and greed prevent hum from quitting before it was too late.

Howard has become every jock he made fun of and abused.

The biggest difference between the O&A fans and the Howard fans are that O&A fans were ALL Howard fans at one point. We know Howard. Howard fans do not know O&A. They listen to what Howard says and thinks of them as some sort of Mark and Brian or John DiBella, etc.

O&A while having Howard as an influence have taken it to the next level. They get their lsiteners involved more than Hward ever did. Sure Howard had a lunatic here and there like Captain Jenks back in the 80s. But the pests are a different breed.

O&A make the listeners part of the show and that is why the loyalty is so strong. Not only did Howard wrong O&A but he wronged the legions of pests. They will not go away.
                            The "legion" of pests???? All five of you????? Yeah..okay...you won't go away. You're so scary fucking threatening, that it matters. Go kiss your heros on the ass, and tongue their prostates...they are SOOOOOOOOO entertaining.

Taking it to the next level?????? Please....they haven't done SHIT as far as radio.

Make the fans part of the show??????? Yeah right....all 5 of you really make the show!!! They figure they need to make you part of it because they haven't got any ideas otherwise......

O&A suck cock like a $2 hooker...oh wait- isn't that the fucknut's wife???? She loves to suck dick for nothing!!!! "Ohhh that lobster will get killed- hey, let me suck a cock!"

O&A fans= complete losers in denial.
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Re: could tomorrow

Originally posted by raaaaaaaamone
                              could tomorrow be dave's last day?? does opie fight bubba the love sponge?? is there something as big as bubba planned for the boys tomorrow?? let the speculations begin hoo hoo! turn on your xm to high voltage at 11:00am to find out. XM the number 1 satalite radio service!

Opie had better not show up when Bubba's in NY...

Becasue that faggot aids patient will get his ass KICKED!!!!!

I guarantee the pussy is nowhere NEAR Bubba...he'll punk out like the bitch he is...
                              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Riveting. All of it.

Comment

Working...