• Jan 2004

Katy...do you watch 24?
      Formerly Tormented VH Fan
      Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

I don't think I have ever seen it. Is it a new fall show, or an old show rerun?

Comment

• SoCalChelle
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Comment

• CROWBAR
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

She's still watches Mayberry R.F.D. SoCalChelle!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

LOL

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                Man...Season 1 really is tight...I forgot how good it was...the whole Palmer angle is outstanding...with Palmer fighting off his former Campaign Manager...who's squashing Palmer's son's potential murder from a few years back...when he was there when his sister's rapist died...

but it all ties together...

And Jack's torture of Ted Kofel...it's fantastic...

but Nina was a fucking GOOD GUY through all of this...but just trying to keep Jack in the fucking game until they really needed him...fucking outstanding...

I forgot about Teri getting raped...and forgot that she was pregnant as well...

and Kim...although fun to look at...is still a whiny little bitch...

i forgot a lot about season 1 as well. in season 1 they were talking about the lost file on jacks mission in kosovo and that it was missing and in season three when they were looking for files the one they needed was the missing file from season 1.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I had forgotten about that also...

I wonder what other shit we've missed...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• lucky wilbury

i forget the timing of the second season but in the first season the chick asasin was asked if she wanted a job that summer and eventualy took it and if i'm not mistaken it was the same chick that shook plamers hand at the end of season two.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

When is the season premiere?

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Full Episodes, Clips and the latest information about all of your favorite FOX shows.

2-hr season premiere jan 9th 8p/7c

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

The second season started a year after the first...and the third three years or so after the second...

the chick assassin was the same in the first as the second...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• lucky wilbury

now when the fourth season comes on will have to look for references to the first 3 seasons

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yeah...the daily watch...I'll have rewatched all of them...well...at least the first 2 by then...

is the third out yet?

I think it's coming out around XMas time...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I think there will be a bunch Wil...

I know that the chick that was trying to take Jack's job in the first season is back...heading up CTU this season...

so I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of references...

and I have to think Palmer plays a part...

Comment

Working...