Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

And is it just me??? I cannot watch the previes or even commercials for this show, because they give away too much shit. I hate spoilers. As soon as the commercial comes on I turn the channel.
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• WACF
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I wish I could not look at the spoilers...but I just have got too.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Tough call tonight...24 or the NCAA final? Might be VCR time!
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Nice twist.

I fell for that one...I was convinced it was the VP.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I was scratching my head at that twist,,,for two seasons this Prez has been a scared, clueless buffoon (nice G.W. parody if you ask me, haha)...and now we're going to be asked to believe that this was all part of his mastermind plot???? That he fooled everyone except the guy that last year he had to call in to save his ass?
            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Nothing saying this can't be misleading as well...but...I suprised to see it go this way.

Maybe he only plays a buffon...or he is such a big buffon that he is being played.

The way Walt Cummings played his part it seemed like the prez could not be involved at all.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I have to be honest, when the chick said that the Vice Prez had nothing to do with it, I honestly expected the next shot to be William Devane on the phone, which would have re-opened the whole Audrey- as- turncoat angle.
                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

I never thought of that at the time...that actually would of made more sense.

I have to say though that this angle is interesting.

Unless of course...Devane's character is leading the prez....

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

How many hours are left? I lost track.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Jack's Back For More '24'....

LOS ANGELES - Jack'll be back _ despite all the firepower the bad guys rain down on him. Kiefer Sutherland has signed on for three more seasons as superhero agent Jack Bauer on Fox's "24."

As part of the deal, Sutherland will establish a production company based at 20th Century Fox Television to develop original programming, the studio announced Monday. He will also serve as a co-executive producer of the hit drama.

Sutherland "is an extraordinary actor with amazing instincts. He's fiercely intelligent, and he has fantastic taste in material," studio co-president Dana Walden said in a statement.

"When he told us he had ambitions to create and produce television series, we jumped at the chance to help him achieve that goal," she said.

No financial details were disclosed.

Sutherland has starred for five seasons as Bauer, who works for the fictional federal Counter-Terrorist Unit (CTU).

As the show plays out in real time, with each season covering 24 hours, Bauer faces crisis after crisis.

In past episodes, he discovered his wife's murdered body, fought heroin addiction, saved humanity from terrorists and faked his own death.

The role won him a Golden Globe award and two Screen Actor's Guild awards.

Sutherland will also appear in the upcoming film "The Sentinel" with Kim Basinger and Michael Douglas.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        So was the hit on Palmer from someone in the current administration?

It seemed the current President knew that Palmer was dead and that Jack would be the "prime suspect" before it happenned.

Is there a "Logan Criminal Empire" at work here?

Could art imitate life on a Murdoch network

Here's the funny thing......

I'm not a 24 junkie.... I'll watch the first and the last episode of the season, and maybe some in between if it's convenient. I don't tape it, Tivo it, or search for torrented episodes online.

So when I posted the above about an "LCE" conspiracy, I was basing an observation on what I saw in that season opening episode alone.

Maybe all my years of watching REAL criminals in the White House has helped with the perception, but come on, Logan looked like a shifty beady eyed little backstabbing fuck to me on first impression. Just like Chimpy, though not as stupid.

And to think some called me an "idiot" for calling it.......
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So the Logan Criminal Empire is brought down, but then just like that, the Chinese are back in? Kinda predictable, don't you think?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Julius
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            So the Logan Criminal Empire is brought down, but then just like that, the Chinese are back in? Kinda predictable, don't you think?
                            Perhaps, but we couldn't let him ride off into the sunset with the pretty girl, could we?

No dude, that would've been even more predictible.

A slow boat to Shanghai.... although lame, I didn't see that coming.

From what I hear, the President escapes and will be on the run next season. Should be interesting.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I actually thought it was a good twist...

remember a couple of things...

the Chinese wanted him...and the show takes place over a day...

Bauer was blamed at first for assassinating Palmer...and was all over the TV...

the consolate sees it...and makes a move when they can...remember...24 hours...

realistic for sure...

2 questions remain...who was stearing Logan's presidency...

and why do the Chinese want Bauer alive?

should be an interesting new season...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

This season had some flaws for sure...but ended strong...

Jack killing Henderson was one of the best moves of the season...and the series...

When Jack was walking up to him...and essentially ringing out his crimes like a judge...then allowed Henderson to fire the gun with no bullets before killing him...

then blew him away...

classic 24...

and this after Jack snaps Bierko's neck...

all in the same hour...
                                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...